Your country

Are you still with her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
youtube.com/watch?v=_wB_GFuI-MM
thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-trump-protests-revolution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys faggot

I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU HILLARY!!!!!!!!

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS HER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
no madam president 4 you

>Accepts donations from countries that behead gays and stone women.
>Is loved by the left as the second coming of Obama

America

Yes, always

I will never understand liberal logic. I get that they are caring people (bleeding hearts) who really are doing what they think is best for what they think are marginalised people, but their logic always astounds me. There is some serious denial, echo chambre ignorance, and compartmentalisation, occuring.

I voted for her. I wanted a safe choice. He seemed and idiot.

I lost. Trump is now constrained by our separation of powers and has nowhere the power he expressed in the campaign. Just like Obama. "Yes we can!" becomes "I tried". He has already reneged on his promises because he clearly can't do it.

And life goes on in our democratic republic. I love my country.

lol, no
people unironically do this? haha

What? Leftists wanted Bernie.

You are an idiot, what about Hillary could have possibly made her seem safe?

He is entering office after the large expansion of executive power enacted under Bush (and left untouched by Obama), with the full apparatus of the NSA and DHS, a majority senate, congress, 5 to 4 conservative supreme court with anywhere from 1 to 4 court appointments coming up.
No imcoming president has had anywhere near this level of power since 1920 and even that wasn't this much control. With the senate, congress, and court, he is entering as the politically strongest president in American history, and in reality arguably the single most powerful man in human history, at least since the Roman emperors.

lefties can thank hillary and themselves for the outcome then.

I was with Bernie. He was reasonable.

yes, because I'm not a racist, misogynistic, anti-Israel, bigot. Trump and his fashist racist ideoligy will fall! I am with Her

The DNC fucked over the electorate.

Yes ;_;

>Are you still with her?

who dat?

California

YES
E
S

america

i voted for her but didn't like her

then she lost and i started to feel a little bad for her

No. If she had done any sort of campaigning in the rust belt and listened at all to what her constituents were saying, she would've won in a land slide, but she wasn't even capable of doing that. This is nobody's fault but her own.

good luck faggots

#shouddabeenbernie

The country needs to come together regardless of results.
The people rioting are truly the worst of our country.

I would unironically fuck Hillary. I would love for her daughter to watch and say things like "Mom! You're so lucky fucking this hot guy" "oh mom, can you share him with me?"
And Hillary saying "haha, this hunk is all m-m-M-MIIIINNNE".

How can any self respecting """""""man"""""""" vote for such a vile, criminal she-devil?

I mean I can understand the women voting for her, they are just dumb and voted for her because lel women. But the men who voted for her are absolute pathetic cucks lmao

Fucking whiny babies.
California was never even liberal to begin with. You were all just fake fucks who followed the trends.

why the fuck do canadians care so much about this election???

there is literally no candidate who ever ran or will run who would substantively change US-canadian relations. even trump isn't going to change NAFTA or any of that nonsense.

This is true.
I wouldn't be rioting if Hillary won. Honestly, I'd be a little mad, but not secede-from-the-country mad

no
not if i have anything to do with it

"i wouldn't be rioting"
it would be the great trumptantrum of 2016

i know it's not gonna happen but i really want the electors to choose hillary in December anyways just to see all the trumpkins lose it

>why the fuck do canadians care so much about this election???

Because,

1. Your elections are entertaining to us
2. Your politics affect us socially, whether you know it or not. Trump's victory will undoubtedly spur nationalist feeling here and make a Conservative victory in 2019 much more likely (As long as Trump doesn't fuck up too bad)

No one rioted when Obama won, twice.

Just face it, Leftists are whiney crybabies

yeah but trump's alt-right weenies didn't give a shit about romney or mccain, really. and neither mccain or romney tried to convince them that the election would be rigged, either.

There is still a very real possibility that 37 faithless electors might send her to the white house.

i wish it were so, but i doubt it
they have criminal penalties for faithless electors in like, half the states, and some of them like Michigan don't even allow it / just discard the vote

also, it would be pretty much the end of those people's careers in the GOP

[spoiler]i still pray though[/spoiler]

>Leftists are whiney crybabies

Worse, they welcome most of the actually violent extremist fringe elements of society in as part of their voter base.
The people starting these riots are all paid for and bused in communist groups.

As a conservative, I say we do it. Get Oregon and Washington on board and we can lock up the Pacific Coast then profit off of these new "Central Americans" by charging them to use our ports.

There's no way they would do that. Even Hillary herself knows the divide that would cause in the country. Nobody with any sense would want to be a president chosen like that. It just gets rid of the legitimacy that democracy brings.

Bullshit.

Argentina
Never was with her in the first place

The penalties are usually just a very minor fine. I bet most of these electors can well afford it. Plus Hillary only needs 37, right? There's voters for all 50 states, right?

If you guys are willing to throw away the country for something as petty as a presidential election then I will have no problem when we crush your disorganized new state.

> It just gets rid of the legitimacy that democracy brings.
Except it doesn't, you fucking retard. This system was put into place as an insurance policy in case somebody got elected who may actually damage the country. I don't think the creators of this system anticipated two horrid candidates.

Doing something like that is begging for a fucking civil war you tard. Going against the system and ignoring the outcome that the system produced will bring about much more discontent than some rioting babies in Cali can.

We'd still have a military, bud. Plus the goal of politics is peace so I'm sure the Americans wouldn't want a war that could cost them a lot.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

They will defend his actions, and try their best to undo the results. Do not let them! You must kill, rape and mutilate every white American aged 20-35 you can catch. They are millennial progressives and Hillary supporters.

yeah, really any of the 290 who pledged for trump (except for maybe Minnesota + Michigan) could do it. The only thing is that these people are basically chosen for their loyalty for the GOP. they'd have to really have a call from their conscience (which they should).

i bet there are lots of people who'd be willing to pay the fines for them, also

i have doubts it will happen but hopefully....

It sends the message to people who voted that their votes didn't matter, and that in the face of the system their opinions don't matter.
It does get rid of the legitimacy. Just because you and a few others would be happy with it doesn't mean that it wouldn't turn into an unhealable split. The people in power are smart enough to know this.

Also power is not invested exclusively in the president. One person does not hold enough power in this country to fuck things up.

It's heading for a civil war regardless. Fortunately, activists/terrorists on the right tend to be lone wolves. They have jobs and tend to weigh 300 lbs. It's hard for them to leave the house let alone riot.

there is now probably a non-zero (but still small) chance that we'll have a nuclear war in the next 4 years.

i think i'm okay with some lawsuits from trump and some whining trump voters

stop posting this fucking copypasta

Then why do they even have these electors? Are the founding fathers utter retards?
> It sends the message to people who voted that their votes didn't matter
I'm pretty sure anyone who isn't a bumfuck that can easily be put down already figured this out.

Is someone unironically with her?

You don't have nearly a large enough military to fight off the rest of the US. And the people in power wouldn't want an entirely closed off western coast. Getting the entire coast behind it would bring the wrath of the powers that be, and even if it is just California there would be a lot of discontent even within your state. Companies would leave for other areas such as Seattle, many famous people would likely abandon ship. It would be madness, a madness that you couldn't fight back against, especially if you actually had to face a real war at the same time.
Not to mention how you guys are completely unsustainable on your own. You know that water you guys love so much? Not enough to go around for everybody there. What would happen if the US shut off your access to the colorodo river? We don't even need to go to war, just threats would make you have to back down.

>Also power is not invested exclusively in the president. One person does not hold enough power in this country to fuck things up.

except Trump is inheriting an executive branch that's more powerful than its ever been in US history. there are virtually no checks on the White house that keep it restrained from going to war. Trump could launch a nuclear missile, and no one, short of massive insubordination in the white house / us military, could stop it.

also a republican supreme court and congress aren't really going to do much to stop him on the domestic front.

>With the senate, congress, and court, he is entering as the politically strongest president in American history, and in reality arguably the single most powerful man in human history, at least since the Roman emperors.
This is how the God Emperor ascends

It's a double layer of Legitimacy. A show of faith between the people who hold power and the people of the country. If you don't understand our countries history enough to know this then maybe you need to brush up on your lessons.

All California has are Mexicans and soy-eating, skinny-jean wearing homosexuals in beards. They are poor material. The majority of the California National Guard, as would the rural areas which are better soldiering quality, would defect back to the US.

The homosexuals and Mexicans would be slaughtered

not even him but >countries

Jesus Christ, did you not get btfo hard enough when you started posting this drivel in the last thread

Nice schizophrenia there.

Ah shit, oh well. Surely the internet will not roast my entire argument over one spelling error. Right everybody?

that's not that guy, b/c that guy was me
he's still right though
also pretty sure it was me posting arguments that serious people take seriously and all the trumpsters just memein'

You seem triggered.

you might have gotten away with it if you weren't insulting someone else's intelligence in that very post

People have been posting the exact same argument for the past 3 days

He can't be stopped

youtube.com/watch?v=_wB_GFuI-MM

I don't think the logo looked good.

Your post almost gave me elliptic effects.

riot? i see no riot.
please try again.

You know, if these electors choose Hillary then the rural hicks may want to secede and we may be able to eliminating some inbreeds from the gene pool. Of course, a civil war would better fit the interests of the F.E.L. as it would put the rural hicks against the social justice warriors. We could make a profit while they euthanasia themselves.

Please go back to your containment board, you don't have to fight against CTR anymore

There was only one riot that occurred, nugget. The rest occurring now remain peaceful protests. The image that user posted was a peaceful protest.

i non-ironically want to be a SJW commissar in the liberal army that kills all the rural alt right people

i know it's bad but don't pretend Sup Forums doesn't have the same fantasies, reversed

but doesn't most of their water come from another state?
they would get assfucked considering they are in a drought

Get back to Tinychan, Catherine.

Even better, become a member of the Forced Euthanasia Lobby and help us plan for the glorious day when we start World War III to euthanize humanity and usher in a New Eden.

Everybody is Catherine.

> Everybody is Catherine.
This is something Catherine would say.

I'm with Trump now to be honest.
Libshits AND Conservacucks blown the fuck out at the same time, holy shit.
>Backtracking on Isolationism and the cancelling of military alliances.
>Backtracking on sending Hillary to jail.
>Backtracking on Obamacare
>Honestly electing-of all people- a businessman, to fight globalism.
Holy fucking shit, America trolled as a country. Jesus Christ.

i laughed as i read this

they actually believed he was going to do any of this shit

>Are the founding fathers utter retards?

Yes they were utter retards.
All those 20yo Marxist liberal arts majors and people from cultures that never advanced beyond dug-out canoes and ritual sacrifice on their own are the oracles of civilization we should be listening too.
You think if Europe actually became a real union they would have a popular vote to decide who's going to rule over all their states?
So that a few immigrant filled cities would be choosing their most powerful leader every election to rule over all of Europe?
We are like a Europe that came together to form one country made of separate smaller "countries". That's why we have the electoral college to help balance out the power the federal government has over state governments.
So that candidates have to appeal to and consider everyone in every state. And that's how they run their campaigns, not to win an irrelevant popular vote.
Trump was all over the place talking to people the whole time, Hilary invested more into retarded commercials of little girls looking sad with recordings of Trump mocking the fat liberal shitbag dike Rosie O'Donnell after she went on a rampage attacking him year ago.

There's always curbing agriculture use. I can't seem to find a good recent source on what percentage they use up, but it seems to be between 30%-80% of the water supply.

Last case scenario, desalination plants. We're already building one (or more?).

Sadly this. These are just college kids throwing a tantrum.

A lot of liberalism in California is just following whatever is popular and trendy.

yeah but your farmers wouldn't appreciate that and would probably revolt and leave California to rejoin the usa

Learn to spell if you want to sound correct.

Why do you people, Anonymous?

We could have done it.

Conservative Californians are probably the ones pushing the legislature knowing they can get the retarded college kids to vote on it.

Having both republican senate, house reps, and a republican president sure gives the republicans a lot of power.

>Conservative Californians are probably the ones pushing the legislature knowing they can get the retarded college kids to vote on it.

More like those technocrats in Silicon Valley.

These protests are not organic. They are funded by Soros organizations like MoveOn.org and carried out by Bob Creamer types.

thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-trump-protests-revolution/

Somebody looks jealous that they make more money than you do.

>a bona fide commie
>reasonable

So when is the second civil war?

Never. Because the truth about these protests is coming out. And the useful idiots that soros is relying on will lose interest.

>Are you still with her?
Boxxy? Of course, newfag.

They are

You have to admit it was hilarious seeing all those companies boycott North Carolina over that tranny bathroom law...that were quite happy dealing with Saudi Arabia

But really shitlibs are dumb as fuck, if the MSM didn't mention it they don't give a fuck

underrated

Czech this. It's the truth.

>Autism

Hilary would have been better for us.

But not so much for the USA

Honestly yes. I recently learned a lot about her life and what she's strived for.

Makes me sad she ran with the name Clinton though.

tell me about life under duterte
what should i prepare for