Trump LOST this election, Hillary got more than a million votes over him and yet he wins??Nice "Democracy"

Trump LOST this election, Hillary got more than a million votes over him and yet he wins??Nice "Democracy".
And what I don't understand at all is how you bigots support a person that is a puppet of Pence who wants to gas gays and LITERALLY take America back into the 50's

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/04/22/about-200000-convicted-felons-in-virginia-will-now-have-the-right-to-vote-in-november/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He would agree with you

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082

How do his supporters spin this?

If you're posting something ironically, you're still posting it.

Trump didn't win this so much as Hillary lost it.

Just because he won with the electoral college doesn't mean he can't dislike it.

Taking advantage of a system you decried makes you look like an unscrupulous hypocrite t b h.

Welcome to politics.

it's not a democracy, it's a union. the states voted and they want trump

wtf she actually got more votes

i'm #WithHer now

Its called republicanism.

If it went down to a popular vote the US would be a one-party state with New York and California deciding the outcome of the election every time.

yeah, million more votes from illegals

>Nice "Democracy"
We aren't a democracy

If you insist having an outdated system like the electoral college then at least the votes should be divided proportionally, not with retarded first past the post system. American hypocrisy is incredible. They are so proud of democracy that they export it by force while at the same time their own system is one of the most flawed in the world.

>take America back into the 50's
If he puts the marginal tax rate on millionaires back where it was in 1950 then he can bring back segregation for all I care.

YEAH LEAF LETS MAKE THEM FIGHT IN A CAGE PIT
FIRST TO GRAB TO THE BRIEFCASE WINS WWE AND PRESIDENCY

How does someone who has whored herself out for her entire life to get to this point fuck up this badly

>he can bring back segregation for all I care.
That would be nice regardless

it is a republic, it has laws
the laws are accepted by all
and considered fair
majority vote isnt the only system possible

Shh, I learned how to bargain from Trump's book.

>he can bring back segregation for all I care
He can bring it back even if he doesn't change the tax rate

Oof the ironings

A swede is ready to sell his own liver to fight for the gay ""rights"" lmao

Hillary fell into Trump's trap with this one.
Trump said the system is rigged. Hillary and the media screamed that it's not. Now Hillary's lost, she can't cry foul against the system.

Trump actually did appear on WWE.

The left wing didn't want her as a candidate, the centrists didn't want her, the only people who did were the Clinton loyalists that she seeded into the DNC. They conspired against a much more popular candidate (AGAIN) and shut him out this time, and are somehow surprised that the liberals didn't fall in line. Frankly the DNC deserves this loss and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz should be hectored at every opportunity for squandering a populist uprising in favor of her quid pro quo with the devil.

>and considered fair
That's what's incredible. Americans actually find it fair that when a person from California goes to vote his vote is worth less than when a person from Oregon votes.

Honestly? She's pretty brilliant where it comes to booksmarts, but has the charisma of a fucking reptile. She's a brilliant administrator and bureaucrat (in b4 "muh email server," her 2 predecessors did it and no one gave a fuck). But not a leader. Not "someone I would want to have a bear with." Not a woman of the people."

Also this made her very arrogant during the election. She ignored her detractors instead of trying to embrace them and bridge the gap. The Donald did stuff like reaching out to gays and evangelicals (I think this will be found to be insincere pandering to get elected, but I'm still salty).

Lastly she should have divorced Bill in or before 2001. This would have made her look like she had scruples and wasn't just a shaft-shifting climbing reptile. She would have gotten what every leader must have: respect.

beer*** not bear
>you will never crack open a bear with Hildog

The people don't elect the president, the states do. Popular election is a meme used to fool retards into voting their rights away

>Not "someone I would want to have a bear with.
I wouldn't want to have a bear anyway

>not wanting a bear
Liar

Any vote from a state that isn't a swing state is worthless. Only the votes of people from North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Arizona, Michigan and this time Wisconsin and Pennsylvania even matter, and decide every election.

Pretty much this and he stripped the swing states from her which is tactically how one plays the electoral college game. A non-politician outmaneuvered a career politician at campaign tactics.

>She ignored her detractors instead of trying to embrace them and bridge the gap
Somebody pointed out Trump and his supporters attacked Clinton's character, while Clinton and her supporters attacked the character of Trump supporters. ("basket of deplorables") That made a big difference.

That's because there are far more voters in California, and it is indeed weighted by population, just imperfectly, so that California does get its due prominence while not overwhelming the votes of States like Wyoming. If you want pure apportionment by population look to the House of Representatives.

Who do you think will be the Democratic Candidate for 2020?

>like reaching out to gays and evangelicals
Pence really scares a lot of gay people

>wanting to end up like Leo in The Revenant
No thanks

I don't think her 2 predecessors leaked confidential classified information to at least 5 foreign countries.

>Who do you think will be the Democratic Candidate for 2020?

maybe Martin OMalley.

I keep hearing about Elizabeth Warren making a 2020 bid but I just don't see it.

>stripped the swing states
Almost by accident, though; his numbers ran about the same as Romney's did, it's just that the people who came out for Obama in '08 and '12 stayed home this time (or voted third party, or wrote in "Nope."). He didn't win over any new voters.

concentrate on your own democracy neighbor. That's the one that matters for you.

By thinking America wants whores.

Yep. I voted for her and I will say that she was unbelievably arrogant. It was her election to lose and she lost it.

But I'm an American first and an unashamed leftarded liberal second. The people have spoken, all hail the God Emperor.

>mfw people talk about leaving for Mapleniggerland
>implying they were real Americans to begin with if this was all it took to leave

>Who do you think will be the Democratic Candidate for 2020?
Based Jim, who should have run as a Republican and attached himself to Trump

People don't vote. States vote. And Trump won the states election.

How states run their own elections is up to them. If they have a problem they are free to change it. But we are the United STATES.

>Hillary got more than a million votes over him

when you count the dead who voted, pets, those who were ineligible to vote, illegals,etc.
only carried virginia because the democratic governor had recently restored convicted felons the right to vote(a completely political move considering that it was only to vote, and not full restoration of rights).

Doesn't matter it was common knowledge Hillary wasn't as popular as Obama.

He gained voters in the rust belt, as well as in Florida. A lot of spics came out to vote in Florida.

Warren but she may wait until 2024 if things aren't catastrophic.

O'Malley is on the short list, she's white, has a white last name and can appeal to Cletus and friends.

Webb would be amazing if he hadn't fucking betrayed the party (lol)

Probably not Bernie again but anything is possible at this point. Especially after this wild ass week

>common knowledge
Apparently it blindsided her and every liberal crying to Youtube...

I think that woman who was looking to be Bernie's vp should run. She's a woman and a war veteran. Plus as an Indian woman she was a cute.

Because we aren't a democracy dipshit. We are a union of states formed in a republic

I don't want Calk, Ny and Stockholm to control this country for all eternity.

>carried virginia because the democratic governor had recently restored convicted felons the right to vote

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/04/22/about-200000-convicted-felons-in-virginia-will-now-have-the-right-to-vote-in-november/

>taking advantage

When? Should he have just said fuck your ball I'll play my own game?

jim webb

>mfw we live in the most liberal part of Maryland
>mfw my sister is unironically trans and voted for Trump

Lots of tension in the house right now

>a message to the establishment
When will they learn?

Hubris, immense hubris

Jim Webb is not a popular candidate to left wingers. He's literally going to Kerry 2.0.

Tulsi Gabbard?

I didn't pay much attention to Bernie if I'm being desu

That's ridiculous, just because the population of a state votes consistently doesn't mean their votes are worthless. It actually means the contrary they form a foundation for the party which they support. Without those votes, they wouldn't win.

>my sister is unironically trans and voted for Trump

I feel like everything your sibling has done in their life has probably in service of annoying your parents.

>not based Chaffee

I think they should go with a change candidate this time (like Bernie, maybe not so radical though) rather than a painfully establishment figure like Clinton. Tim Kaine might be okay.

You kind of have to with our batshit crazy incarceration rate. I'm all for if you've done your time, been a law-abiding citizen for at least 10 years, and were convicted of a non-violent crime.

>Hillary got more than a million votes over him
She got less than 200k, that is, less than 0.6% of the votes.

Shit thread, sage in all fields

CUTE

Why would you bother to vote when you already know the outcome for your state?

I'm gay and I voted for Trump. I've gotten more shit from gays than I've ever gotten from Evangelicals

this thread again

>her 2 predecessors did it and no one gave a fuck

But this is incorrect

Also, there are clear regulations against it made in 2009 UNDER HER AUTHORITY

You haven't been paying attention to Pence then.

Probably.

>mfw I realized that my parents must have been village-scalping war criminals in a previous life to deserve children as awful/stressful as me and my sister

The liberal comedy shows are already in the echo chamber with "I guess sexism won" bullshit, because facing the truth that Hillary was a terrible candidate is just too difficult. It's just easier to blame straight white men for existing.

>taking advantage of
He just played by the game's rules

>Elected in 2012, she is the first American Samoan[3] and the first Hindu member of the United States Congress,[4] and, along with Tammy Duckworth, one of its first female combat veterans.[5]
We're reaching diversity levels that shouldn't even be possible

Wait, what?!!?!???! I thought Clinton's entire campaign was saying that Trump was worse?

I meant in person

Isn't Duckworth a double amputee..? That's like a whole Diversity Bingo column right there.

She also quit the DNC when they shafted Bernie. She's the perfect candidate if/when Trump screws up.

good point, thank you. you'd think they have a thing or two to worry about too.

>He didn't win over any new voters.

But this is objectively false since he already has more votes than Romney

He got to McCain levels of turnout. Nobody has or will touch Obama levels in some time.

>Gabbard-Duckworth ticket
>First Hindu President
>Third non-white President(After Bill Clinton and Obongo)
>First Female President
>First Female VPresident
I think that Tumblr would have a rash of strokes

Because people died to give us that right you fucking tea-sipping queen-grovelling bootlicking limey.

Depending on how Trump does and whether they can reach out unlike Hillary I think that'd actually have a chance.

Basically, he got the same numbers that any cardboard cut-out labelled "Republican" would get simply for existing. He didn't sway many liberals or centrists, except perhaps to abstain or write-in Mickey Mouse.

Because there are other more interesting questions on the ballot, and also because of muh civic duty

I think you don't know what democracy means

I recommend the democracy manifest

You give him too much credit. It was his advisors and campaign managers

Because there are cases where the people who usually don't vote get pissed enough to tell everyone to fuck themselves and flip the state for that election

Also because you elect your representatives and vote on state propositions at the same time

I just want to say that 50~% voter turn out is fucking incredible considering how fucking awful this election cycle has been..

Somehow I don't think Germany ever threatened your right to vote, seppo.

We already knew the outcome in Michigan, Pennslyvania, and Wisconsin huh?

I don't understand why people are still taking politics seriously.
JFK died for that
I mean there are many powerful families and conglomerates behind all this and they wont budge would it be clinton or trump
these are little puppets on a string

You're right, we should have stayed out of that one.

Yes that happened in Wisconsin and it could feasibly happen in a state like Virginia or Otegon. But it'll never happen in California.

>it'll never happen in California.
It happened for Reagan(PBUH), though I guess it helped that he was running against fucking Mondale

California went red for Reagan. (Well, I don't think they used those colors in the 80s but you get the idea.)

Factually wrong.

Also not a proper response to my point.

Trump won MORE votes than any Republican since Bush 2004. He may even have won more.

He won 30 states + Maine 2nd

He won 306 electoral votes. About as many as Bush 2004.

He also won with a 3% higher turnout (rivaling 2008 levels).

Michael Moore did.