Not trying to be contrarian, legitimately curious what is so good about this man...

Not trying to be contrarian, legitimately curious what is so good about this man? I'm willing to give him another chance, recc me his catchiest music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus
youtu.be/itS1GPT1VoE
youtube.com/watch?v=GrR-TFZmwuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for starters, he died

I don't like any other of his music but low is one of my favourite albums of all time

He's a little overhyped now because he ded, but he's worth getting into.

Here's one of his catchiest.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_8IXx4tsus

He was pretty much just an interesting guy who showed love for his music and fans

That's racist.

so did everyone else though

station to station

Seriously? Not even Heroes?

>showed love for his fans

I don't know, I can't get into any of them really. I enjoyed some songs on blackstar I guess, but that's it
Its just that Low hits a place somewhere deep inside of me, I just cant not love it

Best Bowie song right here senpai, without a doubt

youtu.be/itS1GPT1VoE

His only great album

He was an absolute chameleon who released an absurd amount of AMAZING records. The Man Who Sold the World, Hunky Dory, Ziggy, Aladdin, Low, Station, Heroes, Scary Monsters. Hell, even later in his career he was making amazing music like Outsiders, Heathen, the Next Day and Blackstar.

kek, that's fake though. Actually it's really interesting. The guy made a fake Bowie account and was active on it for 10 years. He's the real madman.

kek i like him more now

D a n c e M A G I C D a n c e

>Life on Mars?
Classic with fantastic lyrics
>Space Oddity and Ashes to Ashes
Show how much Bowie's music changed throughout 70s/80s
>Station to Station
best album
>Teenage Wildlife
Best song. Perfect closer to 70s Bowie that discusses his fear of becoming irrelevant to the people he inspired

>Posting the shittier version as "one of his catchiest"
youtube.com/watch?v=GrR-TFZmwuk

based

He's Dylan for artsy kids.

Not fake, that was actually Bowie.

Dude Sailor was Bowie

This is next level banter.

Cheers, David.

Hunky Dory. Everybody always focuses on the Ziggy and Berlin eras (and I'm not complaining) but Hunky Dory has some of his most emotional music.