ITT: Songs that you like depending on who you're with

youtu.be/fk4BbF7B29w

I absolutely cannot stand Adele. I think she's overrated and boring, not to mention a shit lyricist and doesn't have "that" great of a voice. I dislike this song with a passion and would never choose to listen to this in a million years. That being said, my girlfriend loves this song and always dances along to it in the cutest way possible, so if she's around when it comes on I don't mind.
>inb4 your girlfriend's a pleb
I don't care.

>pic unrelated
Anyone else have similar situations?

is that photoshopped or is it real

OP here, I took the screenshot and can 100% confirm it's authenticity.

>Twitter
>2001

It's real

oh yeah
that's a good point

fucking kek

So are we gonna talk about songs we like sometimes and don't other times or what?

nah

Define "cute" OP. Also provide video

She bounces around and mouths the words while stareing at me and tries to be all serious about it

Staring*

yeah gonna need sauce

holy shit lmfao

Dawww. I wish i had a qt 3.14.

Whoa that's really weird

damn

The thing about Adele is that she's exemplary for a pop artist. Her songs have good melodies and she's a hell of a singer. Regardless, it still is prevented from being truly daring or interesting by the fact that it IS pop music. If I'm around people who really only like pop music I'll admit to liking Adele because she's talented, her music is enjoyable, and she's better than most pop artists. Regardless, I usually avoid listening to pop so if I don't have to pretend to like pop than I disregard herr

Kinda like when she's bouncing around on my dick heheheh

top kek