Make stricter gun laws

>make stricter gun laws
>school shootings decrease because mentally ill teenagers can't get guns anymore
Is this so hard to understand for hillbillies?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/171574/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mentally ill teenagers can't get guns anymore
pipe bomb and katinga sword then

STOP CENSORING

>MUH CONSTITUTION GIVES ME THE RIGHT
Its the prize of freedom

We should just ban mentally ill teenagers. Agree or disagree?

gonna need sauce of dis shit

When was the last school shooting?
How many lives have been saved by defensive gun use since then?

>Chicago implements gun laws
>immediately becomes one of the top ten cities for gun violence

>When was the last school shooting?
I think it was the R9K faggot

Do you have any idea how many homicides happen in the city? Mass shootings are irrelevant.

nhentai.net/g/171574/

thanks

>~34k gun deaths a year
>~22k are suicides
>~11k are crime related / inner city crime
>~1k are police shootings
>~50 school shooting deaths

If you think that banning guns, a tool that can serve as check against tyranny, to save 50 people a year amongst 320 million+, then you're a pathetic excuse of a person.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

SHALL

School shootings do decrease, but by taking guns away you give your government the ability to fuck you in the ass whenever it pleases. Not only that but it leaves you vulnerable to criminals who would get their guns illegally anyway.

>tfw the cities in America that have the highest gun violence rates have the strictest gun control laws (I.e. Chicago)

Shiiiiet fucking German being other than a nation wrecker for once

South Africa is a true friend to freedom

I think you need to allow only single-shot pistols. With them, you can not shoot a lot of people at the same time, but it is enough to ward off aggressive Tyrone.

>it is enough to ward off aggressive Tyrone.
I'm sure that my Derringer will ward off a nigger with an AK

You need to be banned for no salsa mae.
And also thats not how that works

what are the gun laws in Russia like? simmilar to the US?

>gun control advice from a Russian
How are guns handled in Ruskie land?

In Russia, a pretty strict gun law. And the strict law of self-defense. For example, the guy attacking you with a bat and shouting "I'll kill you syka", you hit him with a knife, and he was seriously injured / dead. You can get 2-3 years in prison for "abuse of self-defense" because he did not have to break your skull, so the stab was superfluous.

>Make stricter car laws
>Drunk drivers can't accidentally kill people because it's illegal to drive a car
Haha is the world retarded or what why haven't we outlawed cars yet !????

Handguns are prohibited for civilians. For self-defense, you can buy a shotgun and store it in a safe house in disassembled form. Apply it only when criminals break into the house and cut the throats of your family members.

>in disassembled form
What the fuck is even the point then

Safe must always be closed on the lock.
The rifle can be bought only after 5 years of ownership shotgun and just having a hunting club membership. Storage is similar to the shotgun.

>teenagers
It's already against the law for teenagers (under 18) to own firearms.
It's already against the law to discharge firearms in schools.
It's already against the law to murder people, with firearms or otherwise.
Tell me what one more law is going to do to stop them.

>nhentai

Of course all the weapons necessary to register with the police. Sometimes the police come to check the storage conditions.
If an important guest arrives governor level and above, the police may temporarily take away all registered weapons.

Guns for sale "non-lethal" rubber bullets. They can cause a large bruise, break a rib or gouge out an eye. They also need to be licensed by the police and kept in a safe. But they can carry, unlike shotguns or rifles. This is the only means of protection outside the home.

So... do the laws work at curbing gun violence?

>make stricter gun laws
Pro-gun advocates think that making laws creates more violence. If you remove restrictions it makes it easier for 'good guys' to get guns so that they can gun battle in the streets with the crooks.

>banning guns
Nobody is trying to ban guns. We just want to keep autistic people such as yourself from walking into Walmart and buying one as if it were a bag of bread.

Firearms are used very rarely. Russian killed with a knife, an ax, a piece of pipe and other objects.

The government has tanks and aircraft carriers. Citizens should be allowed surface to air missiles at minimum. Anything less is tyranny.

Does the Russian mob still do that thing where they bash the soles of your feet until the flesh is pulped?

Last time that happened our plane got BUK'ed. You sure you want that fate?

frankly it is tyranny that private citizens cannot own nuclear weapons.

HAHA nogun pussy

Who performs the functions of the police thugs. You will receive the torture and beatings if they do something very necessary. For example, your business. Real gang almost gone.

there is more truth in that than you know

your engrish is in hardcore yoda mode

What wrong with it again ?

This Google translation. Most of the Russian does not know any foreign language more than a "good day"

It was the will of the people. The people on that plane were heroes of the Ukrainian conflict.

I know some engineers. I think first we should develop the missile delivery system.

gonna need to bump this

Argument from consequences. Jeez, could we get some arguments from first principles in this bitch? So because some retard might buy a gun from an irresponsible store owner, the police should come door to door and confiscate guns from law abiding citizens who will be dragged to jail if they fail to comply? Talk about a cure worse than the illness.

Not an argument.

When the laws are implemented your neighbor Chuck will give back his Glock because he is a law abiding citizen. Tyrone will keep his and Chuck will be defenseless.

So you want a list of "dangerous people" drafted who can't buy firearms? That will be abused by the government. This is especially for "diseases" like autism/aspergers, which are really just the next stage in human development.

you got "BUK'd" by military people

not civilians

fucktard

Read the thread, slick

>So you want a list of "dangerous people" drafted who can't buy firearms?
You dont? Would you want known child rapists leading summer camp?

It's Wani shit and gets deleted on sadpanda.

>at any time to get a shot
>country Freedom

>put all niggers in jail
>crime drops because no niggers can commit crimes anymore

is this so hard to understand leftists?