>IF YOU FORGET MY NAME
>YOU WILL GO ASTRAY
>LIKE A KILLER WAIL
>TRAPPED IN A BAAAAY
What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvkJTf95uy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if u forget her name u will turn into a whale and be forced to do tricks to entertain humans for the rest of your life

so you better not forget it

The way Bjork wails is pretty killer.

bork

best album bros? just getting into bjork and already really enjoying debut

homogenic is best imo, but if youre just getting into her id listen to post first

That bush and cheney family will go to guantanamo soon

I'm a fan of her later stuff, but you'd probably enjoy the two albums after Debut - Post, Homogenic and Vespertine. After that, check out Vulnicura, it's a combination of the latter two but with more strings.

For me, her albums rank as such:
Vulnicura > Medulla > Vespertine > Biophilia > Homogenic > Post > Debut > Volta

And Volta's a half decent album at that

Anybody here watched Dancer in the dark?

yeah mate

ayy lmao watched it for the first time like 2 days ago. lotta feels t b h

Yeah, this movie absolutely fucked me up. Out of all the movies I've watched, books I've read, albums I've listened to, this one actually made me cry.
also, the music in here was so damn good.

Watched it yesterday. Feels were had

Cried like five times to be honest.

Biophilia is her best i m o

How much of the reason do you think was good filmmaking and how much was our bork-bias? Genuinly unsure

I would say about 50/50 [spoiler]Seeing Björk hang is way sadder than some random actress[/spoiler]

Sorry about the spoiler tags.

i think i would've liked it just as much if i didn't know who björk was, just a bit less sad maybe, especially over the hanging scene

What do you guys think about Selmasongs? How does it hold up compared to her other albums? Do you like any versions in the film better than the ones on the album? I think we can at least all agree that an official release of a bjyorke ballad existing is a very nice thing :-)

Should have had next to the last song on there. Then 10/10

Is Drawing Restraint 9 her most underrated album? Yes, it is

youtube.com/watch?v=RvkJTf95uy4

so i really dig all of bjorks studio albums from debut onwards but havent listened to any more than that

what should i check out next out of her first album, the soundtracks, the remix albums, the live albums, the collab albums etc?

Wait, which one are you refering to? The one right before she's executed and sings aobut him not wraping up the bread etc?

Yes. Preferably a Capella as well. Very emotional.

Vespertine Live, Voltaic and Selmasongs are pretty great

Drawing Restraint 9 is 2edgy5u, so try that out after everything else

Debut unplugged is a good start.

Gave it another listen now and yeah, it's hella nice... They should've included it at least as an intro to New World or something. Also, I find it interesting how she talks about how the next to last song is the best, they didn't include that, and that's the one you miss :PPP