How is music that incites violence legal?

How is music that incites violence legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cop_Killer_(song)#Further_controversy_and_decision_to_withdraw_song
youtube.com/watch?v=SM7WSBznKpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's only legal if it's towards a white male.

t. alt nu cuck

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>and they said they didn't care and hung up on me

good. they have actual shit to do. they shouldn't have to worry themselves over "reports" from meme tier internet warriors all day.

there is no such thing as music that incites violence. america's retarded delusion that media can cause people to blam blam kill ppl :OOOOO needs to end

burgers really are a bunch of self-important idiots sometimes.

imagine being petty enough to literally call up the cops for this shit and then so petty that he takes his cause to social media after to salve the unbelievable injustice of being hung up on.

the right is as petty as the left with this shit these days. unbelievable. the burger nation even has its conservative right-wing men running around like female divas doing passive aggressive social media tactics now.

this
In no world would some report about a "Kill Trump" song be the police's highest priority.

its not

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cop_Killer_(song)#Further_controversy_and_decision_to_withdraw_song

>trump incited violence
>PEOPLE CANT INCITE VIOLENCE SILLY LIBERAL
>hip hop songs calls for death of trump
>WTF RACE WAR GAS THE KIKES KILL THE DINDUS
Alt right fags are worse than tumblrinas at this point

I'm black though.

To be fair, it's the same the other way round

Yea it's pretty shit on both sides. Guess I just hear more from the alt right considering my days on tumblr are a faint memory at this point.

le freedom of speech

>Alt right fags are worse than tumblrinas at this point

their biggest goof was to try and "fight back" with the tumblrinas own tactics. that sounds alright in theory, but in reality it's a death knell move.

those tactics come with a huge helping of estrogen and now that is slowly changing them and they are becoming just as petty and vindictive as the SJW.

they literally decided to go into a passive aggression war with a bunch of professionally outraged women. what a pack of dumb fucks.

>trying to find neutral ground between two opposing opinions is a negative thing
Truly the mentality of a cuck. You are a cuck to your beliefs user.

he talk through memes.

no text. no words of his own. all meme.

this is the alt-right now.

literally the same as SJW these days.

>w w w .secretservice.gov/contact/
> 443 - 263 - 1000
Abdel Ibrahim will soon be getting a little visit, death threats against against U.S. Presidential candidates are 100% illegal. ;^)

you're just an impenetrable wall aren't you

i am not fooled.

>compromise isn't a coherent belief
You are so dumb

haha you did it again. crazy.

too bad you have embraced aloof snark too much and become the male version of a jezebel poster now.

I like how your either such a sub iq nog or such a pussy cuck that you actually believe being a nigger prevents someone from being an alt nu male cuckold bleeding heart liberal douche

Actually I think you both have a point :^)
Balanced and considered opinions are important, but you don't want to become a terminal fence-sitter because then you're just an indecisive fuck who accomplishes nothing

I'm sure there's some musical way to influence aggression, but you can be sure anyone dangerous enough to be influenced by it is also the sort of person who doesn't listen but instead hears so it would never be an issue.

Lyrical content and ideas, though, are cultural and anyone who can be convinced to act out by ideas is already likely to do so before the fact; either due to their conditioning or because of them being absolutely mental.

So, it's not really a problem.

That's how you do it, user.

You guys are so superior because you don't have any opinions whatsoever.

>ITS EITHER A OR B, THERE IS NO C
No it sounds like you're just a closed minded cuck

I can't believe you retards are even arguing over this.

Unless you live in a 3rd world shithole, your country has a constitutional document that guarantees freedom of speech.

/thread

>I am not smart enough to argue with people so instead I'll post ebin ms paint reaction to prove I'm right

>literal faggots, dykes, hambeasts, and minorities out on the streets protesting, registering voters, calling and mailing legislators, etc
>meanwhile Sup Forums and alt-righters bitch on anonymous web boards or on social media with their anime avatars

I find it very amusing how Sup Forumstards claim to be superior but can't be assed to go outside and actually do something but the SJW's and libs they complain about actually do.

whats up with this guys face

Inciting violence and death threats aren't protected speech.

Sorry. ;^)

Sup Forumstards just want to see the world burn.

>bringing opinions to a discussion
An opinion entirely boils down to "I like/don't like". You can't use that in a discussion because your personal taste is completely irrelevant to everything ever outside of you. You've got to deal in definitives and objectives when approaching a problem or a question that isn't "what's your favourite Maroon 5 song?"
I picked that example question based on the intellectual competency I expect from someone who needs this explained to them.

Hey guys what's your favorite maroon 5 song?

>tweet date cropped
>falling for the bait

whos dumber Sup Forums or Sup Forums cucks?

never realized theres so many triggered liberal cucks on this board...actually yeah i did imagine it. i mean , the majority of you are white dorky teens that listen to rap and emulate nigger culture kek

But the same set of facts could be used to argue two entirely opposing positions. It's impossible to have a completely objective discussion.

Mu is the premiere underage nigger lover board

>if you aren't politically aligned you are void of any opinion whatsoever

typical rube line.

you don't read all that much, do you son?

I don't actually listen to any hip hop though.
70s soul and r&b sometimes. But that's fairly rare.

Hey, watch this. I can make this thread *disappear*.

Step 1: post Trump Pepe

Watch the triggered crazy eyed lefty Sup Forums cuckmods come runnin' in with a 404.

>thread is shitting on both the SJW and the alt-right
>you only see them as shitting on the right exclusively because you are a literal meme

Typical tunnel vision from the sperg set.

>he claims to not be politically aligned

You're either an idiot or a liar. So which one is it?

oh fuck those truth quads

>You're either an idiot or a liar.

just stop posting you hapless pleb.

So... an idiot then?

sure. if that makes you feel better.

you have to protect your little narrative at all costs, right? only the idiots don't ride the endless carousel. that must be it.

le SUGAR XDDDDDD

>complain about tumblrinas getting their feelings hurt over petty pointless things
>literally attempt to file a police report over song lyrics

quads have spoken

not even joking, this is the closest we've ever been to a race war... To all the 2013-2016 new friends BLM sympathizers who post here look into 2A

Yea we are definitely getting close. It's gonna be a spooky couple of years coming up.

Freedom of speech

Faggot

>You're either an idiot or a liar.
Gettin' some mixed signals here.... the idea that you're not politically aligned in some way is a laughable notion at best. So were you lying or are you an idiot that actually believes he's not politically aligned in some capacity.

thats a good thing desu. cant wait for blacks to become usefull again as slaves. history has taught us that they cannot be left to their own devices/given freedom.

forgot image btw

>only the idiots don't ride the endless carousel.
>only the idiots do not ride the endless carousel.
kysmm

This but unironically and minus the part about registering independent.

lmao

Why are Muslims so bad at music?

Who's their equivalent of Beethoven or Mozart?

You've obviously never crowdkilled fucking pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=SM7WSBznKpU

it's art, not real

Edge

Who the fuck is that faggot? Also for a bunch of people who basically pre cum at the thought of lynching their opponents alt righters seem to turn into committed pacifist whenever things don't go their way.

This. It's not about getting shit done anymore. Everyone's too worried about calling the "other side" incorrect idiots, and then wasting resources and time on incredibly tiny slights that might trigger the people they disagree with.

It's fucking pointless, and it's why China is winning.

15 year olds pretending to fight invisible ninjas = violence

That's only violence in the sense that a boxing match is violence. Technically it is, but completely different from what OP is meaning

also that band sucks

Why would the police give a shit about some stupid fucking song?

t. incel Sup Forumsack

Try playing Fuck The Police the next time they're near you.

It's not impossible at all. If you go full objective then it's a fun conversation, if you go confrontational "I'm right and I'm not listening anymore" then it's a mess.

To discuss objectively you have to go under proper categories and so on. We have a linguistic culture. The only times it's every impossible is when you're working across languages with completely different words for different things.

The Offspring has a song called "Kill the President", what's your point?

My buddy and I got a visit from the secret service after we were arrested for underage drinking and we sang "Kill The President" by Coffin Break in the back of the cop car.

They interrogated us separately and filled out files on us and everything

>don't get me wrong, I hate SJWs but.png

It's funny how they blow things out of proportion.

>Eminem says he would like it if the president died
>Gets investigated by FBI
>Some sandnigger makes a song about killing the next potential president
>lol we dont care man
cool

>Abdel Ibrahim

OOOOOY VEYYYYYYYYYY

Music is haram

fug i thought it was the john maus one

this desu

Because we don't live in an autocratic dictatorship? Not yet at least...

>Trump obliquely implies violence against Hillary Clinton
>Gets fucking skewered
>Rappers make a bunch of songs directly about killing Donald Trump
>Get BNM
Why is this the world we live in

>doesn't get why a presidential candidate should be held to higher standards than a meme rapper

wew lad

As long as you don't threaten the current president you can send death threats to whoever you want, as long as they aren't actionable.

I like your meme pic. It has this kind of weird, calming trippyness. More danks like this, please.