Hey Sup Forums, had a rough day and found out my oldest dog may not make it through the night...

Hey Sup Forums, had a rough day and found out my oldest dog may not make it through the night. I don't want it to happen but she's getting on and it;ll happen soon.

Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3M5dz0K-rJg
youtube.com/watch?v=kDZRUxx56EY
youtube.com/watch?v=BbNg5_Jtd8k
youtube.com/watch?v=x36zzkUB2tc
youtube.com/watch?v=VaUZOc9GS_0
youtube.com/watch?v=lLvS081L8iI
youtube.com/watch?v=sUmoa4uDlWc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw
youtube.com/watch?v=5lQvzykkgMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hold onto your butt

youtube.com/watch?v=3M5dz0K-rJg

youtube.com/watch?v=kDZRUxx56EY

see

oh man op thats ruff

da dum tis

i'll tell you what i told my folks when 3 of their cats died in the span of a week
you can "own" them, and keep them in your house, and feed them, and love them, but remember that ultimately even though you think of them as your pet they're never really yours, they belong to the earth and eventually they have to go back so be glad you gave them a damn good life

/hippie shit

just have a good cry m8 you'll be alright

Thankyou, I really enjoyed the Ween song.

I did have a chuckle even if you were being mean haha.

I get that, she always had a comfy life, we set up her favorite bed for her and hand fed her some treats. All we can do for her now.

I think I will a bit later

youtube.com/watch?v=BbNg5_Jtd8k

youtube.com/watch?v=x36zzkUB2tc

I'm sorry, man. Try this:
youtube.com/watch?v=VaUZOc9GS_0

What's wrong with her?

youtube.com/watch?v=lLvS081L8iI

opps didn't mean to quote

Her AIDS is getting worse

Doesn't want to get up or eat or drink. Just getting old.

Thanks lads.

Could be that hey

youtube.com/watch?v=sUmoa4uDlWc

post a pic of your dog

Ah, my cat's getting the same way. Sorry to hear mate. I dont have any tunes to recommend but you have my condolences.
I have a cousin who bought a cat with aids & she was afraid the cat would rape her because of it. Thanks for reminding me of it.

Only one I got on this PC, few years old now. I believe we bought a BBQ kit and she didn't want anyone to take the box away.

I guess they all leave us eventually, my cats are already 7 years old each.

is Duster the name?
She's a real qt of a dog, that's a great photo.

Slightly better pic, she's a Bull Arab. Most people hate them as they're not a proper pure breed or some shit, usually regarded as pig hunting dogs as well. But she's an absolute angel.

thanks! I grabbed it off of google!

is she a lab? she's cute

why are you toying with everyone's hearts, man
why

my bad i didnt' see this post

i hope everything goes well for you. it's incredibly hard losing a pet but i know that it makes people stronger when they go through grief. hug her tight and tell her you love her, my friend.

sleep tight, pupper.

Nah Bull Arab bro, don't know if you see them outside Australia. Usually with the other dogs I've gotta put on a leash if there's visitors, but she's so sweet I don't have to worry, usually goes up to a visitor for a pat and goes back to her bed. Doesn't jump on people or get too excited, lovely thing.

Thanks man, it's not the first time I lost a pet, but I've never lost one that's been with me this long, 2nd day we moved overseas from UK to Australia we got her and she's been with us ever since.

Anyway thanks for the song reccs and nice words guys, sorry for turning this into a lame personal blog. I'm off to bed now, I'll see how she is in the morning.

Found this pic on an old HDD. Poor old girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw

This may help you, hell, this whole album may:
youtube.com/watch?v=5lQvzykkgMw

Thank you, I will try it tomorrow.