Crazy fact - the 2010 Haiti earthquake only affected part of the faultline running underneath Port-au-Prince...

Crazy fact - the 2010 Haiti earthquake only affected part of the faultline running underneath Port-au-Prince, mostly to the west of the city. There is a 75% chance the eastern half will rupture within 30 years, killing potentially a million people. What should be done about this?

>more dead niggers
Nothing. God wills it.

>Be human
>Flock to places where natural disasters occur ALL THE TIME
>Be shocked when the inevitable happens
>Comtinue to live in these places

Can't make it up

We should suppress all knowledge of this and have a blockade ready when the time is right in order to maximize casualties.

>There is a 75% chance the eastern half will rupture within 30 years,
there's also a 75% chance that I take my dick out of your mom's vagina in the next 30 years XD xdxdxd

Too bad for them. Haitians behave like humans, unlike other niggers actually.

>Haitians behave like humans, unlike other niggers actually
Spend a single day in Florida and you will regret ever having held these sentiments.

Put more Haitians on there so it doesn't collapse. The extra weight will prevent it from splitting.

Take your racist rants back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums, faggot

I talk about the haitians here, idk the ones you have over but being 100% honest I would exchange all the colombians we have for haitians, no doubt.
They keep to themselves mostly, are polite, work with no complains, etc

over there*

We pray it happens faster and with more casualties.

Take your homophobic slurs back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums, nigger

to KEK of course

You're too retarded to even try any sort of damage control

You have to be fucking joking. Even their black neighbours think they're subhumans.

I don't know, user.
I honestly have no idea.

American style
Build a wall around of them

No i'm not. They are even ones with education (teachers, and even studying medicine) working in construction or cleaning stuff, with no complains.
You never hear of crime by haitians either

Well you've got to remember, these are the only slave niggers in history who successfully revolted against their masters. They must be pretty fucking brutal.

How about they leave their dirty, pissy, disease ridden shit pavlova hill and go live somewhere that doesn't have earthquakes?

>Be human

>people

That's what happens when you slaughter the white man out of your countries.

>Haiti
>another earthquakes
I think that's okay I guess, God's way to balance the world's population.