hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/i-n-t-e-r-s-t-e-l-l-a-r-j-a-z-z
thelgbtqcommunity.bandcamp.com/album/hentai-bukkakke-ep
oculargirls.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hhhome.bandcamp.com/

>lo fi
>bedroom pop
>sad

This is really really nice. super smooth, nice and relaxing and still filled with feels. I might actually buy this i like it so much.

tarzandragon.bandcamp.com/

>trippy psych with a heavy alt prog twist

we released a new batch of songs! and a music video!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuKUXNK0vPk

awkwardbullshit.bandcamp.com/album/buried-in-the-bed

Godtier

varietyhour.bandcamp.com/album/goodbye-vanilla
>8=======D~~

>hhhome.bandcamp.com/
d o p e

wiltchampionandthedropouts.bandcamp.com/releases

>Bedroom pop
>slacker rock
>lofi

>cool noises/textures
>Lo-fi experimental
>psychedelic pop
>punk

depoco.bandcamp.com/

I'll listen to the above at work today and come back with feedback

Good day!

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/100-days-later
>Solo Piano compositions with some ambience thrown in there for a good measure
>A conceptual piece of sorts

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/vivid-abstracts
>Subtle Organ Ambient
>Slowly progressing into something really light and empowering

Look me up on Spotify and Google Play!

All parts of Beleaguered by Sound out on 26th!! HYPE!! Possibly my last though

Rec:
Love these bois

hangingtreealgorithm.bandcamp.com/album/machines

i just released my new album! i'll come back here in a bit to give feedback

To me, not the good kind of Vaporwave

A grain of salt from me. I wouldn't buy any of this for seven dollars. The music, although good, doesn't really justify that amount but that's beside the point. Tracks seems to be, yet again, something seemingly unoriginal and "typical" when you look at other lo-fi bedroom dream pop people. You don't add up much to the spectrum and, in fact, I can't seem to notice that these songs could be better if the aesthetic would be changed to something other than dreampop lo-fi stiffness. You don't add nothing new to the table, you don't make this genre any better looking on Bandcamp. It's just a shame that's the case because beyond this ridiculous recording quality and "I'm going to be lo-fi just because" this would be quite interesting and maybe better. Honestly I'm disgusted by this 7 dollar mark also but that's beside the point. But people are liking this so, hell, maybe I'm a deaf one.

>8=======D~~
When you don't care then why should we?

snortheband.bandcamp.com/album/sex-drugs-krieg
>black metal
>electronic

D R O O P I E S
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
free album codes
na66-vdck
v9ku-gdd8
56z2-gcd8
Ajcw-jkgn
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
or (ctrl+f "redeem code")

freemusicarchive.org/music/droopies
soundcloud.com/harmoncj/beat093015

Your music is comfy AF user, while having a nostalgic atmosphere. Real cool. Not putting 7 dollars in it, but I'll listen to it again

do people actually make money on bandcamp?

Yeah, it's pretty OK. Solid compositions, solid performance, solid vocals. Not much more to add to that. But is it just me or the mix is really quiet? It seems to get me out of the experience.

>everything is a joke
Well hopefully I didn't waste few minutes for nothing. This color palette on your BC page is really an eye-sore. It's not bad as well. I get the kick of it but I thing it should have a better sense of depth. For me personally I hear a flat sound which is just boring. Then again I don't understand lo-fi nature of things so hell, who am I to judge. The usage of a sample was good though!

Although I feel lo-fi became this buzzword for "I don't have good equipment to record my music". Just a thought.

Pretty sure they do. What kind of money are you talking about?

like, just being able to live off of it money

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive black metal // atmospheric
>piano based // ambient
>shit

a friend made a video for one of my tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=Vas9HGuNzY4

echotail.bandcamp.com/album/drowning-the-pacific

>rock, post-metal, grunge

Just released a brand new album, hope you guys can check it out and let me know what you think of it!

I like the atmosphere of the music, thought the vocals were also very fitting of what was going on too. Liked some of the guitar melodies as well, especially on fade away, that was a good track.

This was absolutely sick, love the vocals and the guitar work is amazing will be downloading this gem.

Some cool sounds from this, like some of the synth work.

Like the psychedelic twist to some of the tracks, and the chord progressions were pretty cool.

I'll try to listen to more and give more feedback when I get more time!

Pretty sure nobody here does. And I don't believe that you can survive sorely on money from Bandcamp. Then again music is an industry in which gaining money is quite hard if you're independent anyway so, you know. But, you know, citation needed

> i suck dick for money
Don't, it's unhygienic

Check me out let me know what y'all think

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4GwDmgUpQ

it's cool user, actually nobody bought anything i did before, so when i uploaded this on bc i thought "well if someone really loves my stuff, it will buy it for any price". but i got your point. i'm from brazil and somewhat poor, so i expect to make some money with this to fix my broken equipment and buy decent stuff on ebay with it to record more and better things

Understood. Then again I would encourage you to spread your music further if you haven't already. That will make a huge difference

i did like 200+ bucks with bandcamp, its not much but at least i can buy rice and water to survive. but i actually dont care anymore about downloads/purchases even if 1000 people buy my stuff it will still be shit.

whats vaporwave?

care about what?

i'll listen to the thread once i stop listening to gettin jiggy wit it on repeat

Wc here. Thanks for the feedback sempai

OH BOIIIII, WE GOT A Sup Forums NEWFAG OVER HERE.
nah for real, look at it. If you don't know what's vaporwave and its aesthetic, then you kinda created some kind of "Vaporwave Naïf"

These two are gorgeous by the way

thevexproject.bandcamp.com/releases
>New music
>Indie
>Post rock
>Math rock
>Acoustic
>Hard Rock/ Grunge

Thanks dude, this album was tough work with the new vocals and stuff.

I think it's cool. I want to hear more of that guitar melody that's buried in the mix. You should keep making stuff. The vocals are great

inconsistency.bandcamp.com/

>psychedelic instrumentals
>shoegaze
>distortion + reverb
>funk metal
>90s reminiscence

rapper from south florida
soundcloud.com/sauljean

Someone's mad that he got no (you)'s last thread

clyp.it/hsufa3ii

I have a question...

What's the name of the album that has a drawing of a child and a dog in a field or tree leaves.

It was on bandcamp.

requiemforvenus.bandcamp.com/

>supposed to be cinematic/tell an instrumental story
>strange ambient i guess
>plz

very good sonically and emotionally. i could imagine this playing on the radio yet at the same time the instrumentals seems pretty complex without being fast just for the sake of fast. good job user. however i do think you could add more eclectic instrumentation like maybe some synths or something to spice it up. thats only my opinion though of course.
very pretty and very lush strange production. i like that you have the real chill songs but also the faster "epic" songs.
your musics genuinely good but i think that album cover will probably turn a lot of people off because they'll think its either meme vaporwave or just anime music. but yeah i like how you mix vaporwave with weird experimental bedroom pop stuff.
im not like anti guitar but i usually dont care for the sound of a guitar because its usually a boring instrument but this is an exception because the melodies are so good. if this was less lo fi i could genuinely imagine it being a real popular song. its very good.
this is really really unique and has some unique production and liek you said it has nice textures. but sometimes the songs can start to sound the same. but like i said its good and its unique.
i think theres beauty and atmosphere in these tracks but its almost too minimalist. normally when people have compositions with notes these spare they drown it in reverb so its good you didnt do that but at the same time i think you should add more so that theres more for a person to latch onto when listening to it. otherwise its background music, but like i said i enjoy it. youve probably heard it but you should check out ambient brian eno because it tries achieving the same thing as you where its minimalist piano compositions with small treatments and adjustments and synths.

jamesband.bandcamp.com

We're alt rock/psych prog/ shoe influenced music. We just released this 4 track ep that I'm excited about.

Thanks for your comment! I don't usually drown my music in reverb, especially ones for solo piano because in the end it becomes a cheesefest and not what I wanted to include or achieve. Though if you looked at my catalog you may see more effects on other albums. And I'm fine with my music being in the background since ambient in general isn't focused on being in front of anything else.

Had a short look at "?" album and it's completely not for me, sorry. It's too left-field for me and that's something I don't agree on in terms of ambient because, for me personally, odd twings and twangs don't add up. However I wish you all well since you clearly know what you're doing

this is fucking awesome, one of the best things ive seen on bandcamp probably ever. ive always love the sounds of simple synths so that might be why i like it but these melodies are so good too. this is more a reccomendation than advice because i cant find anything bad abuot the music as it is but i think you should experiment more with incorporating samples to add to the music sonically, and to make it more interesting (even though its pretty interesting as is). just an idea. but yes i really like it.
i think this music is genuinely kind of good, and techno and metal is a unique blend but the aesthetic is so off putting for me anyways it makes it pretty much unlistenable.
im not sure if youre attentionally going for a lo fi aesthetic but if youre not i think you should reduce the static with audacity or something just to clean it up a bit. its not really something id normally listen to it but i enjoy it and it has great melodies. kind of reminds me mgmt and also for some reason reminds me of dream pop without the reverbb.
really diggin this. it seems like one of those albums that "takes you places" so to speak. love these reverbed piano plinks, especially on aspartame and sucralose. kind of reminds me of ulver.
this is super pretty, not what i was expecting (i dont mean that as an insult). really good singing and really good melodies. and love hte percussion in that first song.
dont know what advice to give in regards to lyrics because i usualy dont pay attention to lyrics but i liked it. however i think you should experiment more because i dont think the music is interesting enough sonically for your music to break into the mainstream. and i dont mean to be rude because i gennuinely did enjoy it.

Check me out let me know what y'all think

yes that makes sense.
and yes i totally respect that you dont like my music becaucse its pretty weird and im sure it can even come off as really pretentious but eh. and yeah i agree that ambient may not have been the right label but i wasnt sure what else to call it. and good luck to you on your music too!

you don't want my review

s2sound.bandcamp.com

No bandcamp, haven't put stuff out in years cause I'm neurotic af about it but started writing some shit again, wouldn't mind some critique. Is my voice good enough to pull off something minimal like this? Also does the lyric sound like I want to murder someone, because it isn't supposed to kek...

clyp.it/qq4wtvee

i don't want your music

pagodamast.bandcamp.com/album/aokigahara

This is just a single I put together. It's harsh noise with some influences from black metal and power electronics. I like how it turned out

Fatal Nostalgia
fatalnostalgia.bandcamp.com/
>post-rock, ambient, shoegaze/blackgaze

Cyberwave
cyberwave.bandcamp.com/
>IDM, glitch, ambient, noise, experimental, hauntological

>EP

wateroverdose.bandcamp.com/album/impressions-of-struggle

wateroverdose.bandcamp.com/album/domestic-fatigue

wateroverdose.bandcamp.com/album/summer-stories

>cloud
soundcloud.com/wateroverdose

>Experimental/Chill Stuff
>rex

Cool shit. Listening to ? right now. Pretty eerie and makes me feel like I'm high on something but in a good way, I'm trying to piece together a story. are you in Portland too?

hey thats awesome im really glad you like it. and no i dont live in portland

I made this track using fl studio thoughts? Buy it if you like it! kingboltmusic.bandcamp.com/track/pool-side

Mechanical Ashar.
Beat Dump 6.
ashar.bandcamp.com/album/beat-dump-6

>Retro Beats
>Nostalgic Hip-Hop
>Vaporwave influences

Cloud:m.soundcloud.com/king-bolt-music

Bandcamp: kingboltmusic.bandcamp.com

iiota.bandcamp.com

soundcloud.com/realiiota

fuckingkillme2007.bandcamp.com/album/hallucinogenetics-ep

>experimental hip-hop
>experimental electronic

Cassette release also coming soon, pic related

>wiltchampionandthedropouts.bandcamp.com/releases
would sound better without the singer, or at least a distorted voice-the girl is ok

the first thing i like in the whole thread.

yamir.bandcamp.com/album/yamir
>post-rock
>guitar ambient / dark ambient
>drone
>available on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and others

while you wait for the album, rate my other releases on RYM!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

follow me on spotify:
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

recs, sorry i cant review them right now like the thread asks s

isn´t noisy enough am sorry

2016plus5m.bandcamp.com/album/electric-thing
>eletronic
>sort of rockish

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>New Release

>Eric Taxxon
>Hotel Songs
>Santa Cruz, Ambient, EDM, Electronic, House, Minimal House, Minimal Techno, Music To Play Volleyball To, Progressive House, Trip Hop.

Description:
"Welcome to Hotel Songs. Please, enjoy your stay. I have been delivered to relay information and guidelines pertaining to your album listening experience. Hotel Songs is not to be listened to loudly, or on headphones. It is instead recommended that you find a small, clean, and well lit room in which to take residence, and a set of speakers through which to play your copy of Hotel Songs. Enjoy the album at low volumes, and let your mind wander. Are you ready? Well then, let us commence Hotel Songs.

I'll see you three nights from now."
- Eric Taxxon

As we stumble into the charade of luxury that often comes with a hotel, we often find ourselves resting well in an odd state of ambiguity and vagueness. In his second effort for Jacob And Friends, Eric Taxxon brings an album that displays that faux luxury that often we absolve ourselves into, all viewed through a lens of lush and repetitive minimal techno, intending on delivering a cozy experience to the listener.

Now available for stream and download!

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. And give Eric some love. Thank You. :)

Will still be accepting submissions for the label.

Proud Supporter Of:

lowflyingplanes.bandcamp.com/releases

dude your music is fucking awesome, i know that you suffer some shit. but let me say that your music is really expressive and artsy.

RELEASE THE NEW ALBUM!!!!!

stop stealing harakiri for the sky, please.

gonna chek these tonight, already on my notepad

why $7? free download please, or at least $1!
(well, should i wait my paycheck then) this is another great stuff, simple but great. keep it up mate!

Stealing harakiri for the sky?

Aw...well I have made some noisier things I suppose. Maybe other releases would appeal to you more

Oh they have an album called that, I see

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

New release: windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/square1-ep

>Experimental electronic + other genres

Making music/art isn't my priority right now

oh man im digging it

bodyoilsensei.bandcamp.com

>sample heavy hip-hop production

I am enjoying this, pretty stoned out vibe but without it being a cliche that all "psych" bands just dick ride to no end. Vocals are very familiar sounding but can't quite but my finger on it.

This is great too, I like the fusing of that 90's trip hop sound with the ambient noise, the rhythms remind me of Red Snapper, but the noise and playing on top is very tastefully done. Great to chill out to. Hope your mother gets better.

My stuff:

howscandinavian.com/album/the-kinch-service-ep

>art rock, post-punk influenced, dream pop elements and noise rock elements (mostly first and last tracks)

>RELEASE THE NEW ALBUM!!!!!
october 15 will hopefully be the release date. i still have one song left and its really important for me to perfectly figure out how to pull it off since its so long, complex, and full of sounds. all i need is a vocalist to pull through for me but the guy i was waiting on has disappeared, along with my drummer [at least he finished all the parts before disappearing].

stay tuned. another song off the album will be released on september

which is your bandcamp? or are you a nice user that likes to keep up with the music on here? i'd be surprised if theres anyone like that here

cool kids as well

shucks

thanks big man

softspheres.bandcamp.com/music
>drone, ambient, psychedelic rock

New album!
softspheres.bandcamp.com/album/ii-manifestations
>long compositions based on improvisations
>4 tracks, four different moods
>psychedelic rock, drone, noise rock, ambient, post rock

Will return all feedback!

recs:
extra big rec for this:

efferat456.bandcamp.com/
>Industrial/Noise
>Atmospheric Black Metal
>Drone

Redeem Free Codes!!!!!
efferat456.bandcamp.com/yum

tw7n-kdth
jl6u-x7b9
6czd-j54z
ks2p-k3eg
3k4n-xz2a
rpyg-w9rj
kl6f-h9jw
l6uj-72kl
4zw6-5hzj
ex92-xub9
g4tw-vp4z
ysnq-6reg

Thanks for the rec! ()

This is really cool stuff, kinda like if The Dead C went black metal. I think some better mixing would be good though, sometimes the low end howl seems to eat up the performances on the longer tracks.

installafriend.bandcamp.com/album/is-this-what-you-came-for-single

>dark
>uk garage
>dubstep

This Whole album is in mono.

nice, very calm. i like the timbre of your voice and the general guitar noodling. any plans for a physical release?

bit jangly for me. maybe the vocals would work better further up front

first time listening to dropppies, seen you in threads. i'm digging it so far.

you have a nice singing accent. structurally sounds kinda basic tho

>>soundcloud.com/user-748561105/zahal

Just finished our first Song.

Let us know, what you think about it.

>Stoner, Blackened

meltwithmiami.bandcamp.com/album/soundtrack-to-rob-a-bank-to

Repetitive Drum beat, but perfect driving-at-night-going-no-where music.

Also like the the subtle instruments in the background.

edwardfirmin.bandcamp.com/album/disappointment

>Psychedelic
>Folk

>Stoner Rock/Metal/Whatever you wanna call it

Our first demo, give it a listen if you please.

tsugaband.bandcamp.com

today i got cheated for 150 bucks. im exhausted from being helpless. and as my last resort, im asking for donations. mods pls dont deletw my posts. every single dollar is helpful. ill take anything. please if you cant donate you can tell a friend who can.

my paypal : [email protected]

my bandcamp : therealezzyland.bandcamp.com/music

telescopios.bandcamp.com/

thebeautifulnewagerelaxationtapes.bandcamp.com/album/a-m-b-i-e-n-c-e
>Ambient

you people can donwload the tracks you like the most individually for free, forgot to mention that sorry

I also recommend little tents, jr adelberg, epyllia, mom jeans

This is my band's most recent release, we change our sound for every album but this is like our experimental punk kind of album recorded in 2015
>emo
>indie/alt rock
>ambient
>progressive rock
>post-punk
petalportmusic.bandcamp.com/album/eye-contact

We just played our last show that we'll do for awhile on the 20th. Our bassist and drummer are going to London for school so the other guitarist and I are going to try to reform the group later this year.

Like us on facebook please thanks ;)

>Ambient synths with some chiptune mashed up in there too.

>Lots of "build up really dense track then have the individual parts drop out until only one's left" structure.

thechrishunter.bandcamp.com/album/validator

I really like "I'm a Ship". Like holy shit that's amazing. Screamy emo vocals aren't really my bag so that put a hamper on it for me in a couple places but "I Like Skate Punk But I Don't Skate" had some pretty guitar parts in it. Intro track was a little corny but whatever. Cool stuff.

I do like the feedback your giving me though hopefully I'll do better on my next album.

thevollunteeringends.bandcamp.com/album/voiceless
>Experimental/Sample Based

hypergiantsasmr.bandcamp.com/album/i-n-t-e-r-s-t-e-l-l-a-r-j-a-z-z
>s p a c e

thank you very much for the kind words.

thelgbtqcommunity.bandcamp.com/album/hentai-bukkakke-ep

>grindcore, pornogrind
>longest song is 7 seconds

peep it dudes

major recs, catchy and pretty chill

oculargirls.bandcamp.com/releases
>literally just uploaded this
>noise "rock"
>minimal
>krautrock
>music for fucking sickos

Check me out let me know what you think

Hey thanks for listening. The next release that's coming out some time, a 5 song EP, sort of uses similar sounds found on Eye Contact but it's its own thing.

Also, no shame at all, I've been blowing my own mind with the demos for the next full length. I think it's gonna' be fucking great. It's another shift in sound, no screaming, no distorted guitars. I don't want to give away too much. Definitely look out for that.

Candy Claws - Ceres & Calypso in the Deep Time

bump