Ooh I love my ugly boy
So rough and tough
Don't care about anything but me
Yes I just love him cause he's so crazy
Just crazy about me

Fuck she's so hot

Music's okay too

HNNNNNNNNNNGGG

Im gonna need someone to explain the appeal of die antwood, my freind plays them all the time and everything about them from the flow and beats to their visual style is incedibly grating

Music is not always about comfort

Fucking gross.

thats a cop-out,having a confrontational sound doesnt mean your're automatically thought-provoking, theres plenty of garbage avant-garde music just as theirs plenty of good music that follows traditional song structures

she's not attractive but I'd bang her so much

I like them, but I prefer Aphex Twin's original song over this one.

He didn't say it was thought provoking dummy. Die Antwoord is obviously not about that. If you don't like Die Antwoord already, you probably never will. That's ok.

Say what you will, but she's the best hype man in the business.

how so

Name one better. Barring it is 2016.

>bush

She's petite, and that's good enough for me.

one year ago my photography teacher put on selected ambient works as soundtrack during workshops and when ageispolis came on one girl said oh why are we listening to die antwoord instrumentals when there's the full song

Your photography teacher is pathetic.

he also played trentemoller

The roll of a true photography teacher is to dissuade you from the subject. Darkroom time is precious. Ain't no time for some half stepping.

She has the hottest stomach I've ever seen jesus christ

Fucking disgusting, and I wanna fuck her.

those were fashion photography workshops and we were building a 'scenography' while some girls were helping the model to apply make up.
anyway I agree with you.

Someone post the pic of her asshole I don't have it saved

The appeal of Die Antwoord is the fact that it's experimental hip hop from Africa

that's it

It's akin to a fucking monster truck at the Indy 500

It's not going to win a race,but god damn in a crowd that big,it's going to attract a handful of faggots by the sheer absurdity of it.

I'd hate to say it,but it's a poor man's ICP at best

They are shit
But the Constructus Corporation proves that they make shitty music nowadays on purpose, and in reality they are fucking talented.

here's a secret

most labels make shitty music on purpose because they know it will sell

Trentemoller is my fucking nigger.

I need Yolandi nudes.

he makes goat music, I wonder why he's basically absent here on Sup Forums

They're out there

Nope there's one that's a straight shot right into her taint

bumping for interest

butte

Never has a boney ass ever made me so diamonds.