ITT albums you've listened to in their entirety at least 10 times per week, every week, since it's release

ITT albums you've listened to in their entirety at least 10 times per week, every week, since it's release.

pic very related.

Disgusting.

Disgusting.

Disgusting.

thats literally how you end up getting tired of an album.

Disgusting.

hi red.dit

>Disgusting.

I often ask how anyone could listen to that more than once.

Ever

>not listening more than once before forming an opinion
Kill yourself

Mildly Disturbing.

I sent this bitch a picture of my dick
I don't know what it is with females
But I'm not too good at that shit

I remember how I found out about TTC and Of in general back then in 2012, the day I downloaded Goblin Deluxe Edition I listened to it the whole night through it was like magic

imagine a hip hop head who was exclusivelly into jazz/sample based hip hop who though that hip hop or rap is done and discovering this gem, I was shitting bricks constantly

kinda introduced me to modern synth based rap back then, I mean I produced with synths years before but it was not really mentionable and it was a really refreshing experience when it comes to rap

Yeah I was also smoking some potent expensive strain while listening to it but yeah awesome

We all know this is a pasta stop already this album is Kanyes 3rd worst

which also makes it his second best

have to end it with you doing a subtle brag about smoking dank 420 joint buds, you really do have autism

Not at all

2bh

At what point does an album stop being an album and just becomes background noise to your daily activities?

The second half is so boring though, I can't bring myself to care past Monster even though Lost in the World and Runaway are there to ease the pain and finally end my suffering.

except that it does

FLOP Is his worst, then yeezus, then this one do you know he made albums before these or are you just a fucking moron?

just because an artist made music, it doesn't mean that he made albums.

MBDTF is his second best.

Yeezus is his best though. He actually shows consistency of vision and experiments with some unique sonic ideas

OBJECTIVE KANYE RANKINGS BELOW:

Yeezus
808's
Late Registration
MBDTF
College Dropout
TLOP
Graduation

although all are 8.5's or higher except Graduation which is a 7.5

Atleast you don't think flop or yeezus is, but late registration is his best
>death grips rip off
>unique