Is this the most cancerous record label of all time?

Is this the most cancerous record label of all time?

Captured Tracks

Name a label worse than this.

(Protip: You can't.)

but they have Pinegrove

Hyperdub

not the worst

this

nothing really beats rise records or monstercat in this

Literally only people who got married and knocked up a dipshit bitch immediately after high school circa 2005 hates FBR records. Fall Out Boy was great for a long time, as was Panic At the Disco. Cobra Starship and Gym Class Heroes (put up the peace sign put the index down) put out some great singles, even if they never got it together to make a high quality record from start to finish.

Basically, pop is pop and if you're gonna listen to pop you should at least listen to the best pop has to offer. If you can't recognize pop as a legitimate genre that has many talented artists to offer you should head back to your reddit treehouse.

No

>great music causes cancer

nah theres like 7 great bands on there

>if you're gonna listen to pop
That' the problem

Name them pls

pinegrove and turnover are enough to be a pretty decent label

Until you turn 18 and realize even your beloved Gorillaz and Strokes were pop too

this is not quite dumb enough to be pasta. please try harder

I don't like either of those artists

Nice try though

It shouldn't be pasta, just the opinion of anyone who still posts on Sup Forums between the ages of 20
and 25.

If you don't understand the place pop has in the world of music and are old enough to have moved past Gorillaz and Strokes you're far more miserable an individual than I first imagined.

Off to reddit you go boys

how the fuck has this not been posted yet?

>Literally only people who got married and knocked up a dipshit bitch immediately after high school circa 2005 hates FBR records
You have that backwards.

>Gorillaz and Strokes
Still not relevant. Keep trying though, it won't work because I don't listen/like those artists
>the place pop has in the world of music
Disposable garbage?
Nice meme

I don't really get it. Sure, people have been getting married and knocking up dipshit bitches since then but most people from more recent demographics have all but forgotten the existence of FBR bands. FOB and PATD are literally struggling in their own ways to even have any radio presence at all.

I get what you're trying to do but you're doing it in the same way I was trying to do it when I was 15, so forgive me for my first impressions of your personality friendo

I stand by my opinion that anyone past the teen-age who still hates on pop is pathetic. Pop is not only necessary but can even be great. Just look at Lady Gaga's first record The Fame Monster.

user, they're not worth spending your time on. It's like wasting time listening to a cow farting.

>hating on the CBGB scene of our generation

Chon, Circa Survive, Animals As Leaders, Lesser Key, Veil of Maya, Crosses, Born of Osiris

stop this meme!

Nowadays? Sure. But every FOB record until after Folie a Deux was very good, and PATD's first 2 records were great as well. Counting them out is simply immature contrarianism.

just accept that your taste is shit

>Pop is not only necessary but can even be great. Just look at Lady Gaga's first record The Fame Monster.
>Lady Gaga

I like pop music but c'mon

I don't understand your reply. The only adults I know who are still into FBR bands are "people who got married and knocked up a dipshit bitch immediately after high school circa 2005" which was my point.

literally the biggest cancer to ever attack socal since fat wreck chords

I bet it hurt just to type that

Chon is in there. So nah.

Unfortunately a few of these bands have settled into complacency with their sound and output but in general I would agree. Even the metal side of Sup Forums has always been too caught up in indie shit to give mainstream bands like Born of Osiris or Veil of Maya the credit they were at the very least due in their early careers.

Crosses is not good. Chino needs to put the effort back into Deftones. Crosses is just the longform of all the garbage throw away tracks Deftones had,and somehow that lack of effort even bled into the most recent Deftones album. If that's the note they leave us on I will not forgive them.

Just admit you're not old enough to drink in America.

>He can't even appreciate The Fame Monster
kek, I bet you think Skream is the only real dubstep too

That sounds like a sad network of friends and I'm sorry you are a part of it.

No Victory is

lol what are you on about

>Crosses is not good
opinion discarded

They swing like a pendulum. They sign a lot of trash bands but some have had potential too. Victory doesn't strike me as a nurturing label, or one that would encourage a band to come into their own unique voice

I still think Design The Skyline's debut single was interesting, and that it was a sound worth pursuing. Victory just used it as a meme and made them record Sleeping With Sirens type schlock instead however

I'm not but I can see you guys don't like Burger Records.

Its not. I'm a fat alcoholic emo in his 30s with minimal music teaching and I could get on Fruity Loops and record a better album than he did

My marching band show this year is all fueled by Ramen bands, we form a twenty one pilots symbol and play panic at the Disco and Paramore

>never got it together to make a high quality record from start to finish
pretty odd is great and folie e deux is pretty good too

People in marching bands piss me off.
They think they're the authority on music just because they can play an instrument, yet they listen to the same trite as other fags.

I mean at least you're not trying to hide that you're still in high school but sincerely fuck off
>pretty odd is great and folie e deux is pretty good too
I'm sayin doe
Fall Out Boy only stopped caring about music after the "hiatus". Panic arguably has been trying to pick it back up lately but at this point it strikes me as a dude making a last ditch cash grab than a dude trying to revitalize his name

Watch that edge

i hate the college normie meme of "dude ramen LMAO XD"
almost as bad as the bacon thing

>implying colleges don't have marching bands
I think you're the one still in highschool.

This fucking guy

What is john carpenter, what is blanck mass, what is David Lynch ?!

Well I think I listen to pretty good/different music but yeah most people in it are just average plebs

I am in high school I just wanted to share something with you guys, I'm sorry if I upset you user ;_;