Hello African American here

Hello African American here

I want to visit Moscow :3

Is it true that Russians attack African Americans??????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BrtgRBISaFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe in Moscow outskirts and shitholes in regions.

It's not true. Russian women like dark guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=BrtgRBISaFs

No.

Are you guys lying to me? The Russkies on Sup Forums said that I would get lynched in the new nationalistic Russia? :3

In any big city you will not surprise noone with your black skin.
Sup Forums russians are just throlls.
Welcome.

We don't have black people here and so we don't have any conflicts with them, so nobody wants attack you

don't lie, even in Moscow it's hard to find them

Pathetic, talking about visiting a country that is known for its cruel nature towards refugees. I swear African americans don't know that while your accent may help you to a certain extent, when they see your face all they think is "refugee". And you know how refugees are treated in eastern europe, very badly.

>Pathetic, talking about visiting a country that is known for its cruel nature towards refugees. I swear African americans don't know that while your accent may help you to a certain extent, when they see your face all they think is "refugee". And you know how refugees are treated in eastern europe, very badly.
What if I dress Americanly? i.e American flag t-shirt, bling, snapback etc etc

:3

You are black so they will know you are a tourist.

You will be a curiosity.

> :3
come sweden next

>You will be a curiosity.
A good curiosity. or a bad curiosity? :3

Maybe I'll visit Northern Europe in a few decades when the alt-right is dead, the migrants are gone/assimilated and I won't be gutted by """nationalists""".

Avoid cities smaller than 1 mln population and you'll be safe.
During my student years we've had a girl from Tunisia on cultural exchange program here, people were pointing our at her on the streets and shouting something like "Look, look, a nigger". It wasn't dangerous, but embarrassing. I live in an industrial city full of bydlo, but it happened 10 years ago, maybe now people would react different.

Just as much as they do in the USA.
You grew up there, you should be used by it.

>During my student years we've had a girl from Tunisia on cultural exchange program here, people were pointing our at her on the streets and shouting something like "Look, look, a nigger".
Aren't Tunisians Arab? Why would they call her nigger? I know people who grew from other countries who grew up with seeing a single black/white person in their life and they can still differentiate. And if I go with my sis is it true that a lot of men are going to go hit on her in bars because she's black?

And what industrial city friend? Maybe I'll pay you a visit :3

That's a meme. A lot of people get along and a lot of people don't. :3

In eastern europe everyone who is dark=black

Russians dislike Americans aswell
You can't win here lad
Try going to Africa and losing your ticket home, cheers

Homo!

Oh ok. Is this just for skin colour or if you have non-white features i.e a southern Italian has somewhat dark skin but Euro features

But I'm American you silly, stupid Brit! It's my land not yours, cheers :3

please do that

>African American
>Flag

Will ruskiebros accept me qt asian girl as well? (*´∀`)

I don't want to become a meme but I don't want to get hurt either so I'll just go with what's best for me. Maybe there's some girls there that have a thing for freedom :D

I'm a tourist but I today had fish n chips and then I surfed.
Am I Aussie Aussie Ausse now?

Not in Moscow, they are used to tourists.

>that flag
>this topic

lel'd hard

GET THE FUCK OUT WE'RE VERY FULL
But yes, you need to leave, go to Ruska and wear American flag shirt, talk about how goods americas is to the local ruskans. Make sure you go to real poor area, that's where they will most appreciate your americaness :333

Wow! How rude. Reported for h8 speech

How's Belarus friend?

Where'd you visit?

Mostly just around Sydney. The city's pretty chill and Bondi's nice. The sun is really painful tho. Is there anything up in Perth worth seeing apart from that huge rock?

Bring fucking bribe money for the cops with you nigger if you want to increase your chances of getting out of there alive

Perth is empty and isolated, not sure what happens there

>bribing cops
90's are over.
No, she was black, not brown.
Don't know how popular will be your sister here, but she will definitely attract more attention.
I'm from Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan. Not much to see here, but I post here almost every day, so just make another thread before your visit.

Average tunisian girls look like pic related but there's also some black tunisians from slavery times