ITT: plebcore

ITT: plebcore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXor30_XZMY
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6769993/grimes-alternative-albums-art-angels
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_discography
megapeng.net/features/feature_02.11_grimes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITT: Bait

>grimes
>pleb core
What went wrong?

k

>Art Angels

No

whole list is fine but you're retarded if you don't like heaven or las vegas tbf

>Bork
Patrician
>Grimes
Pleb
>Deaf Grapes
Pleb or patrician depending on the album
>Radiohead
Ditto
>AnCo
Patrician up until MPP
>Kanye
Pleb aside from TCD and LR
>MBV
Patrician, including mbv
>Swans
Patrician, including the new albums
>Cocteaus
Patrician

youre favourite album

t. pleb

>mbv
>not loveless

u even trying m-eight?

idk, Art Angels was released?

But I love that album user!

so what? you think it makes the album less pleb?

Sup Forums is trying to be so funny today

this guy gets it, good job user, good job.

So you just mix good albums with pleb albums and say they're all pleb. Terrible bait 4/10
Also I've never heard that Heaven or Las Vegas album but I'm listening to it now

enjoy the best experience of you're entire life.

Grimes is not for plebs. Only a select few could enjoy her music. Most will just whine and hate her because they could never get into her music.

>implying not all these albums are the most pleb in those artists' discographies

Indeed. Sup Forums is butthurt every time Art Angels is mentioned. If it would be for plebs, everyone would enjoy it. But that didn't happen here. So, this album is secretly patrician (it got also lots of very positive reviews as a bonus).

>vapid pop music
>only a select few can enjoy it
nice meme
Except they aren't mostly
>Bjork
The Money Store
>Radiohead
Pablo Honey
>Kanye West
808s and Heartbreak
>Swans
they have no pleb albums

which deaf grapes albums are patrician aside from notm and gp?

>Grimes
>Pleb
You're pleb. Grimes is for patricians.

dxdg obviously

Lmao do mainstream underage grimesfags really believe this?

>gp
>patrician
bad doesn't automatically mean patrician.

>vapid pop music
>only a select few can enjoy it
Why do you think it's vapid? Just because it's pop? You just don't get pop music. This is experimental pop at its best. If I'd ask you to name a similar album to Art Angels you would pretend you didn't see the question... So, prove me wrong.

The fact that you don't enjoy an enjoyable album says something about you. Stop listening to Swans.

>being this delusional
as a grimes fan, I can say that you make me sick

(You)

Grimes is not mainstream, you pleb. She's one of the most respected indie artists of this decade. You must be a patrician to enjoy her music, especially her earlier albums which are really unique.

>as a grimes fan
Stop pretending. You're not fooling anyone, kid.

The production is trash, the lyrics are meaningless, everything sounds muddy and thrown together, none of the songs are memorable.
There are good pop albums. This is not one of them.
>If I'd ask you to name a similar album to Art Angels you would pretend you didn't see the question... So, prove me wrong
Unique doesn't mean good.
>likes grimes
>thinks he can call people pleb
seriously go back to jacking off to grimes pics you dumb perv. People like grimes for the same reason they like k-pop. Pure waifucore.

>Grimes is not mainstream
she wasn't, but now she is

Here's your bag of (You)s.

>There are good pop albums. This is not one of them.
Like what? Emotion?

>Unique doesn't mean good.
Good doesn't mean objectively good. Music taste is subjective. Checkmate and fuck off.

Fuck off, you don't know me.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=OXor30_XZMY

>she wasn't, but now she is
She has exactly zero huge hits. Your point is invalid. She's just a pretty popular indie artist, nothing too mainstream.

>dumbass hipster actually believes this
lmao
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6769993/grimes-alternative-albums-art-angels

>kid
nothin personnel...

I've always thought Emotion was highly overrated for what it was but that's just me. I feel like people only liked it because she used to make awful music and emotion was decent.
see She has a song in the biggest movie right now. She's mainstream.

>seriously go back to jacking off to grimes pics you dumb perv. People like grimes for the same reason they like k-pop. Pure waifucore.
This pathetic argument (lmao) proves once again that you Grimeshaters are stupid as a monkey. Ad hominem attacks? Check. Waifu accusing? Check? Retarded poster? Check. Fuck off.

>waifu accusing
It's not an accusation, I'm pointing out a fact.
100% of grimes fans are waifufags

>tries to prove that Grimes is mainstream
>posts alternative chart
LMAO. How stupid could you be?!

lmfao. I can't take you seriously. Grow up. Until then just fuck off.

Alternative music can be mainstream. "Alternative" doesn't mean "not mainstream"

Not as much as you obviously.

>waifufag telling someone to grow up
>person who unironically listens to grimes telling someone to grow up

>what is alternative rock

Then what is good pop to you if a masterpiece like AA is bad?

>She has a song in the biggest movie right now. She's mainstream.
A song in a movie soundtrack doesn't mean shit. The radios don't play the song, the song didn't chart, few know even know about her. That song didn't even play in the actual movie...

pleb =/= bad

>"Alternative" doesn't mean "not mainstream"
lmao. It's Alternative to Mainstream, dumbass. What do you think this term means?

moo users will go to great lengths to prove their shitty points.

>GP is bad

I've heard Kill V. Maim and Flesh without Blood on the radio mulitple times

You're fucking with me?

You said:
>The production is trash, the lyrics are meaningless, everything sounds muddy and thrown together, none of the songs are memorable.
There are good pop albums. This is not one of them.

So, which one is which? Make up your mind, you dumb hipster.

I'm not that guy who said that
>The production is trash, the lyrics are meaningless, everything sounds muddy and thrown together, none of the songs are memorable.

If it charts (top 40), it's mainstream. Alternative music has made top 40 before.

Still not mainstream. You heard those songs on a local area. The world is big. Mainstream means well known by almost everyone. Big names like Coldplay, Beyonce, Radiohead, U2, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Kanye West are mainstream, not Grimes.

>alternative bands have never been mainstream

GRIMES IS NOT MAINSTREAM, FFS. Show me her big sales and high chart positiions if you can: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_discography

That was in the 90s, long time ago. Look now at the current charts. Where are the alternative acts in the top 40?

Not that guy.
I'm living in Novosibirsk, she's well know here, almost every young person knows about her.

Grimes sold 110K copies of Visions and 11K copies of AA in the first week. How the fuck is that mainstream? In meantime Adele sold millions and millions of albums.

Sup Forums in a nutshell: trying to prove that white (the indie artist Grimes) is actually black (a mainstream artist).

>retard posting Viper telling someone to grow up

Viper is a legitimately better musician than Grimes.

Alternative to mainstream rock, obviously.

Never go full retard.

ITT: hipsters who reject to belive that their queen is going mainstream
btw she always wanted to be an international pop star, I guess she's doing alright at this point megapeng.net/features/feature_02.11_grimes.html

Never go full retard.

>shifting goalposts

aside from maybe the statement about lyrics, that's totally wrong
>Unique doesn't mean good.
then what does?

this. he is pure, raw genius. (no memes)

>implying Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Slipknot, Evanescence, Avril Lavigne never were mainstream

>5 nu metal bands
>1 pop idol
>where's the alternative

They were never alternative, idiot.

21 pilots or whatever the fuck
i hope i never listen to them again

>implying nu-metal is not a form of alternative metal
>implying pop idol cannot make alternative rock

go to rym/wiki/last.fm/discogs, idk, and realise that the idiot here is you, young man

I can't believe I wrote this bullshit but whatever I'm putting it in here no matter the cringe.

There he goes again
He's out in the threads again
He's nailing our heads, my friend
But you know he'll never shut up please again
Now take a look, there's no brains in his thoughts
He won't take it from just the user beside, what can you do
You see him poasting in the thread
Look at all the triggers that he'll get
You better sage 'em
There he goes again
He's shilling the plague again
He's nailing our heads, my friend
But you know he'll never grow up, please again
Now take a look, there's just rats in his mind
Like a bird, he'll shit on your shirt, what can you do
You see him replying to every user on the thread
Look how pissed off the people is gonna get
You better sage 'em
Don't take a look, there's cringe in his replies
Like a bird, you know he'll shit on us again
See him sperging out in the thread
People should report him, why don't they?
He's gonna go autist and reply
He's gonna do it
He's already done that, bye bye
Bye bye baby
Kill me nawh

I was bored ok

You look dumb and you're dumb.

>that filename
it's obvioulsy not my photo, but it seems like you just have no arguments now

t. underage

>that filename
You used it before. It's you, admit it, you damn pleb.

/thread

i've seen this photo myself here like 3 times
>you damn pleb
and why?

>being that retarded
lmao is this what grimesfags look like

>she always wanted to be an international pop star
But she isn't. Y'all have sketchy definitions of what is mainstream. Ask anyone on the street if they even heard of her and note the results.

suck a pen15 fag

she will be someday, she's doing pretty good already, nothing can stop her from that achievment

>alternative metal
"everything i know about musical genres, i know from rym"

You can't read good?
I didn't say that she is now an international pop star, but really nothing can stop her, I just said she's doing well to make this happen.

Grimes is too quirky to ever be mainstream. If she wants to be mainstream she needs to tone down a lot her quirky traits.

her quirkiness is part of her image, and her image is one of the reasons why she become popular really quickly for an indie artist, therefore you're wrong

I'm not wrong. She became popular after 3-4 years (2 albums and 1 ep) since she started the Grimes project, so not "really quickly". And she became popular with the indie/electropop audiences, not with mainstream ones, which are way more conservative.

Fuck YES I want a thread like this

I listen to music I LIKE, I don't listen to """"""""""""cool""""""""" music because it's shit

But yet Sup Forums tears into me, because they're preening faggots DESPERATE to justify their own existence with their """"""""""coolness"""""""""""

So here you go faggots, JUDGE THIS YOU CUNTS. This is my recently played.

quirky how? besides her outfits?

Her personality, the way she speaks, her entertainment taste, everything. Watch any interviews with her. She's not your ordinary indie artist.