>no economy
>half abandoned
>massive crime rate
>polluted and filthy

That's better than Camden

PULL UP YOUR PANTS FFS

new Istanbul aka Berlin

New Alger aka Marseille

Berlin. West German cities only have a shitskin infestation. Berlin has all that and also a hipster infestation, and all that happened within 25 years.

Tirana city

Paris

More like New Moscow lmoa

Scunthorpe
>has cunt in name
Used to be decent until the steelworks closed, now it's a shithole

>t. Ahmet

Any settlement is less than 10 thousand inhabitants is similar to Silent Hill

All states in Brazil have horrible places that look like a bad nightmare, but our worst place is without a doubt the rural areas of Maranhão, organ trafficking is rampant and you can hire a hitman there for 5 dollars.

Norilsk, Grozny, Mahachkala

Are all the US shitholes that way because of the niggers, or are the niggers attracted to shitholes created by whites?

Why are all of our shitholes so full of niggers?

Chcken. Egg. .???

Pick any Aboriginal community.

there are some shitty areas in berlin but berlin is pretty big so id rather go with some eastgerman shithole like frankfurt (an der oder)
oh an wir sind haupstadt, ihr seit nur provinz!

lisbon, full of niggers, hottest place in the country after the south coast, full of leftist retards, rude people, decaying old buildings everywhere,etc....

Cities with kurdish majority

They don't have money so they live in the closest shithole they can afford. They have children. Children grow up to not have money so they stay in the shithole they grew up in or move to the closest shithole they can afford. Rinse and repeat. Poverty breeds poverty.

>Bihar, India
Nigger tier people with no regards for cleanliness of themselves and the environment they live in.

Main purpose of their lives is to move to clean cities and make them dirty and full of crime.

Why does Turkey even want to keep Kurdistan if it's such a shit-hole? Wouldn't it be better to just kick them out and put a wall on the border?

meant for

Berlin is kinda poor for German standards

>Mudslimes
>Leaving clay
Pick one mate.

Nationalists are too stupid to realize that.

>Wouldn't it be better to just kick them out and put a wall on the border?
They would call it a genocide. Half of the kurds don't even live in the k*rdistan area anyways.

poor but sexy

Jaywick, Essex

also how many major cities are there that own a forest?

its called little istanbul actually

Wait till rapefugees turn your beautiful country built by your ancestors into a third world shithole like London.

Sliven, Kurdzhali, Razgrad. Nuke them and nothing of value will be lost, the country would even be improved.

I live in Berlin and I love my city, I'm just saying that we're objectively poorer & have a lower standard of living than the other major cities (like Munich or Hamburg)

>inda
>talking about third world shithole
kek
btw not even my filename

once again.
depends on the district.
the financial system in berlin is broken af

Well, I can see why people from countries where they actually have it bad would be baffled at our current way to handle things.

why the fuck are all of your goddamn houses so fucking narrow?

every time I see anything english on TV you see this tiny ass houses, is there a reason for this?

any outside moscow

Any landlocked county in Ireland is 100% guaranteed to be a shithole. The only exception is Kilkenny.

because we're overpopulated and refuse to build up (not to insinuate that would be a good thing). the solution is fairly obvious: vastly reducing immigration, unfortunately it's somewhat taboo to suggest such a thing.

Orange you glad you have someone worse?

I remeber reading the opriginal version of Vampire: The Masquerade RPG which came out in 1991 and there was adventure taking place in Gary and it was already a meme for being utter shithole back then, dutiong the golden age of US dominance.

How can a place fail so much?!

Japanese steel + niggers = shithole.

Literally this ->I live in India and I now how its like, but I don't want to spend my money to travel to Europe and feel like I am still home. You are just hurting your economy.

Amsterdam-south

Wšhy are people still there. Ostrava-Karviná is estimated to be depopulated and by depopulated I mean abandoned entirely, just decaying empty buildings populated by squater kids during the summer, by something liike 50 years