OR ELSE....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QzAti5KR2o
youtube.com/watch?v=OH9SyQY564U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Or else what?

DUDE HEROIN LMAO

OR ELSE I'LL FUCKING KILL MYSELF WITH A SHOTGUN

Can we like make it a group thing? Together?

Sorry, dad rock is not my thing.

You more of a fag rock kinda guy?

underage pls leave

if your dad is a nirvana fan, you are too young for this site

There's this hilarious thing that I find about Nirvana fans online, like on /r/nirvana, whenever a photo of him gets posted, everyone always comments on how healthy or unhealthy he looks. Like "He looks really healthy and happy here!" or "He doesn't look so healthy here, this must have been when he was really deep into heroin"

like his health at any given point in his life makes any difference now that he's been dead for over 20 years

Found the edgy pre-teen

Nevermind came out 25 years ago, gramps.

people who were old enough to like music when it first came out in the early 90s are at least 30 and thus most likely dads

Dude, I was born in 1998 and I was old enough to like music when it came out in the early 90's.

>born 1998
>was there in 1992

?

>there are kids on this bored too young to remember 9/11

exactly, what are you fucking 15 years old?

I was born in 1990 and by 94 I had all 3 Nirvana albums on tape.

And there are people on this board too stupid to spell board correctly.

by that you mean you ate your dad's tapes

ergo nirvana is dadrock

>there are people over the age of 20 on Sup Forums right now
wew lad

its 2016 man time to just accept that you and people around you are getting older

siblings

>there are people here who aren't old enough to drink or get into non all-ages shows

wew

people have been coming to Sup Forums before you were born

Even if i had a kid at 14, they would only be 16 right now.

>only 16
>only

the exact age where people get into nirvana and about the time sane people stop

So are you implying the only music worth listening to should be no older than 10 years?
Are you implying because a band released music 25 years ago it bears no relevance or importance in regards to the history and evolution of 'modern' music?

youtube.com/watch?v=4QzAti5KR2o

nah, I'm good, 2bh, lad.

Fuck, just think how good this would have been if Kurt sang on it.

We live in the new millennia, people are going to look 70 when they're 120. 16 is basically a baby still.

Yeah. It's weird to think by this time RATM was about to go big, and there was Nirvana dropping into half time shit. Obviously this was a warm up/throw away, but as unremarkable as it is, I think they still had some new ideas (for their time) up their sleeve.

most of us are going to die in the water wars of 2060

DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB DAB

>(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=OH9SyQY564U

fuckoutahere kiddo

foh I don't speak croissant

me neither

thinking u slick...

no thanks. need more foo fighters these days

disgusting

Ohh my god, when will Nirvana die? These faggots ended 20 plus years ago, Kurt is a faggot, and frankly as an actual Seattleite, I can tell for a fact we have produced far better shit than this.

Are you upset?

Yes, because Nirvanafags won't let Grunge die and ruined a once kick-ass genre.

I have literally seen the Beatles and Nirvana on a list of punk bands, so this shit is Tumblr edge at this point.

LISTEN TO RADIOHEAD MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!

OR ELSE....