SWEDEN DOOMED

as a academician who has doctor license for molecular biology,
9 published best seller books,
was an rector/administor in 4 different schools/universities in turkey,
have a 8 months old baby and a teen son who is one of the succesful students at turkey.
I am not safe at turkey because of government without law.
and guess what happens?
sweden didn't let me to stay on their land.
They declined our political asylum.
but they keep taking immigrants who don't even know latin alphabet, rude and lack of respect/humanity/civilization afghans syrians and lgbt members instead of an educated family like mine.
I don't know what to say sweden deserve to collapse too hard.

I just wanted to share my opinions with you.

Why are you desperate to flee? You must have something to hide..

I tipped the Turkish authorities just to be safe. Wouldn't want any terrorists roaming around.

Why didn't you apply for a normal work visa in other countries?

why didnt you join your cousins in germany?
they love turkish people there

Sweden wants and needs uneducated workers, welcome to capitalism.

We don't want more sandniggers here. Just accept your race and that you have no place in Sweden you fucking roach.

>illidan stormgay

Remember: you can't say Breivik without first saying brave.

He tried to warn you. You did not lsten. Now you see.

You will be an example for others.

>you can't say Breivik without first saying brave.
Brej-vik.
Checkmate.

you are retarded

are you the fucking swedishnazi shitposter on funnyjunk, i swear to god ända dig själv

>Hizmet
You are fucked my friend

>as a academician who has doctor license for molecular biology,
>9 published best seller books,
>was an rector/administor in 4 different schools/universities in turkey,
>have a 8 months old baby and a teen son who is one of the succesful students at turkey.

what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums.

>african migrants
>work

t. Lisa, 20, politisk aktivist och bloggare

Actually if you split it like brejv-ik it sounds like "brave me" in a nederlands-english mashup.

I'm sorry but you managed to escape Turkey because it's "not safe" but don't want others from other ME hellholes to do the same?
What makes you think you're a better person than they are and more deserving of asylum? What selfish hypocrite!
Anyway, maybe you should immigrate legally to some other Western country and marry a Western woman ASAP to ensure your citizenship.

He just wanted to prove himself to Tyrande and save his people.

ebin :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>collapse
The fact that you applied for asylum here proves that you don't even believe in that bullshit yourself.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

If you scare people they sometimes become afraid. When they become afraid they flee.

Doesn't have to mean they actually have something to hide.

So either you are a retard or you are a retard.

fuck off jordan go nig somewhere else

He's obviously baiting/lying, but educated people are worth more than uneducated people.

1 educated person >> 10k savages

Oh wait you're married. Nevermind.

and yet our media loves to mention how many well educated immigrants we are putting to work.
truly baffling how if you do get asylum, you're set for life with benefits no matter how worthless you are
this is the most fucked up "democratic" country in the west and i do hope we crash to get a clear example of what happens when you let the left reign free

this, you have to go back, build your own country , stop polluting other countries that you have 0 cultural similarities with.

Not necessarily. As you can use a few uneducated people to fuck with educated people to make them inefficient borderlining useless.

On the one hand, you're the kind of immigrant I'd be fine with taking. OTOH I'd rather white countries weren't braindraining everyone else.

Swedes loves to help poor and stupid refugees, but as soon they get an apartment/job, you became useless for them.

It's very weird indeed.

Not at all, they are pretty racist, don't know how they are forced to take all those durkas in. Must be the Jews behind it or something.

The ones who matter won't believe in your examples anyway. You will only be ruining your own potential.

Have you been there or it's just your Sup Forums experience?

Yeah, I've been all over Europe.

Well, I lived there (just for 3 months) and that's what I saw.

Sometimes they treat refugees better than their own people.

It's weird that you don't see the same level of "tolerant behavior" on Norway, Denmark, Finland and Estonia.

>9 published best seller books,
>posting on Sup Forums

0/10 bait

sage

We don't take in sandniggers like you anymore. That was the meme of 2012-2015.

Yes. Well at least maybe we can keep him in the nordics if it would come to that.

Im talking about migrants

maybe they just didnt like you

So nothing new?

imo Estonia was the best country tho, they tend to be more balanced and more "to the ground", they felt more "real"? I don't know how to put that in english words.

>being this assmad

Lel, good luck roach

Is there any work in IT-sphere in Sweden? I thought about moving from here somewhere and I need to choose a language to learn while I'm young

you have to go back pedro

>I don't know how to put that in english words.

Easy. They are much poorer so they can't afford not to play it safe.

There is a lot of IT related jobs, but you ain't gonna get any if you don't speak fluent svenska and have local Uni degrees.

There is but the it's a VERY competetive market. I doubt you could land a job unless you speak swedish/english/russian perfectly while having a lot of previous experience.

What about a 21 year old Economics uni student with only experience in retail?

They have nice tax rates for corporations and it can be cheap to drink alcohol there. That's about all I know about Estonia.

The job market is harsh for younger people here and not being able to speak swedish would just make it so much harder.

Come home fuccboi. Seni gidi terörist sevici seni. Götünden kan alıcaklar KAAAN

> have local Uni degrees.
Well, that's bad for me. I've thought about learning a third language and finishing my uni here at the same time.
I see. Most students here get programming/engineering jobs to immigrate, so I wanted to do the same thing

Are there any IT jobs in Russia?

t. swede who is over-tired with our outrageous out-of-control feminism over here.

>exaggerating

Yep, it's quite popular here. My uncle works as a freelancer and rents a big house in the outskirts of Krasnodar (it's a very warm city located on the South of the country, plus it's one of the best cities here). But I think you'll have problems with Russian mentality

Oh come on there's plenty of young swedes who are. But maybe they don't talk about it when you listen to them.

Ok. Can you explain the mentality?

>it isn't safe because they are looking for me to put in jail.
reason: don't think same with erdogan
>when i escaped (30 may) i go to germany because my visa was for germany. my family have a sweden visa. but i dont. *check dublin laws*
>nasistpepe i don't even think you are worth to reply but i am not defending all the leftist ppl in sweden i just say why them but not me
>hizmet and fucked up. maybe right because my life is fucked up because of my ideas. no other opinion support us however we helped all of them in anyway.
>i just wanted to share my opinions with someone that understand reals.
>ofc its up to you believe or not but i dont have a reason to waste my time here with a fake story

as i said i am not acting like over leftist or nazist i criticize sweden's migrant policy

Plenty of non feminists as well. Time you switch your social circle.

We barely take in anyone anymore. Only because you believe memes doesn't mean it looks that way. Most people searching for asylum gets turned down.

>assmad roach didn't get asylum in Sweden
top tier bantz desu. you should handle it better.

then why am i seeing dozens of afghans when i aker med buss eller tag

Arent you already demographically fucked as that your 15 year olds are a minority already or was I Sup Forumsmemed?

there is a real roach you should call roach

How much do you make on human trafficing anyway?

here

If I was more of a social person yes. But I'm not. So I might just simply quit facebook.

not him, but probably because they were already here when our gov't decided to stop taking in refugees. also, they're concentrated in metropolitan areas, so you're bound to see them in the major cities.

Because "anymore" doesn't mean we haven't taken in a crap tone too much earlier.

Sup Forumsmemes, it was in Malmö for like 16 year olds only.

Well, the most popular things are:
>we are lazy
>alcohol is reaaaaly popular
>most people are loud
>some people won't care about privacy and tell what they think about you/your clothes/appearance etc right in your face (well, it mostly soviet grannys who do that, but you can tell em to fuck off)
>people can't do something if they think that most people will think bad about it
Those are mostly stereotypical and bad examples and I can't say for sure since I don't have a lot of people to talk to and compare.
In general, people are 6/10 (depends on generation), country is 4.5/10 wouldn't recommend

So many are applying that it takes forever to investigate and turn down each individual case and meanwhile they live in a state of limbo. Theoretically being aliens. Probably used for illegal work and other things which by nature people don't talk about.

I am also rather lazy and like alcohol. I also enjoy learning weird things and russian is exciting and quite difficult language.

Well I think I would prefer that kind of honesty to the Swedish spy-and-talk-shit-behind-back style of social regulation. I'm really tired of it.

Nah, I think the only problem would be learning Cyrillic, but it kinda similar with Latin and some letters are the same.
> spy-and-talk-shit-behind-back style o
Well, what I meant is something like when you're in public and someone starts discussing you loudly with someone. It's rare, but still happens. Btw, I remembers that Scandis keep big distance between each other in most places, and we usually just keep crowded. It's really annoying sometimes when everyone is just pushing you deeper in a bus or metro

lmao I'm sure the sentiment is more common than just one Swede across the internet

>spy-and-talk-shit-behind-back style of social regulation.
the same shit in russia actually.

Only women does that shit

Well at least it would not be worse.

cuckeden wants cheap workers not intelligent people

Well i guess it proves that men from Sweden have become women?

this, you have to go back :)

Nope. :) Would rather go to waste.

>hizmet

You cant escape from the law.

but i did xaxaxaaxa

You have to go back turk roach

>I'm more worthy than other refugees because of my career
No you're not you pretentious cockroach, go back to your shithole

Also just go to Bulgaria if you really think your life is in danger. They have a 95% approval rate for asylum.