Name me an album more game changing and revolutionary from this decade than pic related. Go ahead. I'll wait

Name me an album more game changing and revolutionary from this decade than pic related. Go ahead. I'll wait.

to be game changing surely lots of people have to begin emulating the style, or it has to seep into popular culture in some way? that didnt really happen s e n p a i

Grimes - Visions

what album is this?

Weeknd - House of Balloons

Literally whos?

Death Grips - The money store

DJ Khaled - Major Key

>censors the tits

truly epic

Wadn't me brev.

Exmilitary faggot

Nope. Try again.

are u sure

Holy Failure - Hell Benefits

Literally this

god posts like op piss me the fuck off. no one cares about your opinion stated as a fact

Literally every other dg album is more interesting

But they're all less good than TMS.

dollar shop

Game changing, yes
Revolutionary, not in the slightest. In fact, one could say that this album de-evolutionary

OP your thread is garbo but you made me wonder, is it technically against the rules to post album art on Sup Forums that has nudity? If so it really shouldn't be, I know Sup Forums is allowed to post up to boobs if they're from a legit anime/manga and not just a hentai.

how exactly is this game changing? i like the album its well produced, well written but game changing i dont know about that

easy

That's not from this decade son.

Explain why

What are you faggots going to do when its 2020 and your "this decade" posts don't fucking work anymore?

Agreed desu. It's also the best Death Grips album.

The OP said game-changing you circlejerking fucks

>What's your favorite of the decade so far?
Also if it's fresh into the new decade we reflect on the last decade until we're a few years into the new one and then we continue the cycle.

Genuinely this

>game changer
>nobody does what death grips did on this album
Are you really this dumb?

It will. They're just ahead of their time right now. But industrial rap will have its time.

>picks the most pleb-friendly, boring-ass Death Grips release after GP

>TMS is less accessible than GP

lol

>boring
Let me guess, Notm is your favorite death grips album?

Nope.

TMS is not boring in the slightest friend.

This album sucks, but I really like that there's so many alternate album covers.

It is. Get Got, The Fever and Hacker are the only tracks worth shit.

Hey, this is pretty good.

So hustle bones, the cage, I've seen footage and system blower don't do anything for you?

whats the difference

I've Seen Footage doesn't feel any different from Hacker to me, Hustle Bones is just meh and System Blower is trash. Weak vocal performance, unchanging boring structure, slow ass barebone instrumentals and lyrically unimpressive.

>hustle bones is just meh
i never knew someone could be this big of a pleb for a pleb band like death grips

no u

are you fucking kidding me
this dude's whole thing is imitating other memphis rappers

the artwork on everything this guy does is so cringy and early 2000s why?
and got the title "mista thug isolation" what the fuck anyway i like this album sort of

Which ones? Three 6 mafia?
Not really sure, i think he just finds it hilarious

>less good
oh k kid

Obviously industrial rap is not new. But DG arent straight up industrial rap, theyre something far more unique

lol, its the only choice mate, unless you believe female ejaculation isnt piss

No artist, not even death grips, will achieve pic related ever again

>Death Grips
>Game changing
I'm sorry what game did they change?

>actually thinking this w/o meming

i wish

I listened to this so much it's burned in my mind, I can't listen to it anymore.

A true 10/10

It changed the game in the metal scene. Now djent is a more popular style choice for bands trying to break out to pick than really any other stylistic choice possible. But as a sound, the album, and djent as a whole, is really bland and watered down, it brings nothing new to the table. Prog does the 'progressive' aim djent takes better, hardcore and it's subgenres do aggression better, I guess the only thing it has going for it is rhythm. However, without the aforementioned additives, rhythm can't hold its own.
>checked