Today I decided to exercise my freedom as a European and bought myself a Kinder Surprise egg

Today I decided to exercise my freedom as a European and bought myself a Kinder Surprise egg.

But it got crushed in my backpack. Just like my dreams :(

what was the toy?

>not eating it anyway

This cunt

this toy is a 8/10 by kinder surprise content standards

Hey, mio'd means honey, right?

Yeah, miĆ³d means honey.

I see, thanks. We use similar word, but in Cyrillic

I once tried to lure a kinder to surprise her behind the bush

it failed :(

God forbid if I ever get a frog toy from a kinderegg I'll meme so hard my cerebral arteries will burst

I regret the time kinder surpirses were actual toys you had to build yourself
now they just are fucking one piece figurines

this post literally made me go out and buy some kinder bars

A what?

How did the toad come into being

Oh, this takes me back! Anyone remember the power rangers toys that came in these?

Or am I misremembering?

Anyway, the chocolate in these was tasty. I haven't eaten the stuff in well over a decade.

They also sell just the bars here in Brazil. I'll get myself one this week, for old times sake.

Why do you regret it?

fuck you niggerfaggots i eat 10 kinder surprise eggs daily

calling the cops right now

Are you INSANE?

this toad looks like the talking volcano from that aussie commercial

Hmm?

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.