Do latin american girls like tall, blonde guys?

Do latin american girls like tall, blonde guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4h1DN-tpRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ye

They hate gringos (americans) but love europeans

They love gringo dinero until it runs out.

All women are whores, tbqh.

With latinas it's more about confidence and personality than looking like Thor.

Not memeing.

They like

but they like tall black guys too

Nice, which is the best South American country for latin women?

Colombia

colombians. their woken are very pretty, and colombians are very down-to-earth and socially refined. (my stepmom is colombian, so i go down there from time to time. i'm mesican-american.)

>colombian cutie wife
>you will probably never get one

Hurts desu, but thanks for the help fellas. Have been thinking about travelling to a south american country on vacation this winter. Colombia might be it. Argentina is my top choice so far though.

Colombian women are gorgeous, but they know it.

It's tough. Money helps.

>Have been thinking about travelling to a south american country on vacation this winter.
you should!! i did study abroad in germany, and being in a foreign land is honestly the single-easiest way to get ladies. show interest in their country and culture, and they will be absolutely flattered.

I got plenty of money but don't want to get scammed.

Thanks for the tip lad.

Southern Brazil is a good place too; Florianópolis, Balneário, etc.

This picture is from my aunt's apartment.

Which would you say is the safest town for a tourist? I have heard too much shit about people stealing your kidneys and shit while in Brazil.

Colombian women being attractive is a meme

Florianopolis is crowded with foreign tourists and is relatively safe. Santa Catarina is the best state in the country.

But the beaches are empty, there are not as many people as other places in the country. Look at an example

youtube.com/watch?v=L4h1DN-tpRs

No.

DELET THIS

What lat am country has the ugliest women?

Tie. Peru and Guatemala.

How tall do you need to be to stand out amongst latinos? t. 170cm turbomanlet

Thats enough

They like alpha guys or rich betas.

Seriously? In sweden im basically a midget

this

You are sligthly below average in Chile

And above avrg in places with high % of indo blood right?

Maybe in Brazil

The way I got my Brazilian girlfriend was talking to her genuinely about her interests, involving intellectual ideas and conversation. Then you have to be funny, and tall, and not fat. And then when the time comes you have to make sure to sexually please her, and I mean really fuck her shit up almost on a daily basis because latin girls are sexual fiends. So basically just like any other girl.

in countries with more mestizo and white population, the most desired male for women is a macho southern european descended one.
In Argentina I remember women voting the Greek national team as the best looking one in some world cups.

In the more native countries, being white and blonde will get you a lot of laid.

Blonde women are liked all over latin america, a blonde woman who is a 6/10 plain Jane in the USA will be much more popular in Latin America, but for men, the highest tier is Southern European men.

they like non-spergs

Chile

You will be average here
Over 180 is tall

Yes
No
This
They are scary so no

Maybe among pygmies

tallness is considered to start at 1.80, which is like 3 centimeters less than the 6 feet of anglos.