soundcloud.com/muasfero/06-ekstere-de-urbo-v1
clyp.it/1pvgeeyk
installafriend.bandcamp.com/album/is-this-what-you-came-for-single
soundcloud.com/user-407196787/no-game-no-life-soras-tips
clyp.it/ye01p5vj
soundcloud.com/user-890873836/his-wicked-heart
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

playing league.......

Because even when i know a lot of music and could create something different, i suck at everything i try.

i'm stressed af.
have a huge fucking work project due.
I'm scared if I spend my creativity on music right now it will take away from the creative juices i have left for the work project.
I've felt like this for 3 weeks now.

>tfw even your dream job burdens your hobbies

oof tough
im here for you

I'll often accept that everything I do is doomed to fail, to the point that I'll sabotage myself, and I've made very little effort to fix this

I'm stuck on a chord progression like i'm having a really hard time transition from my chorus back to my verse. I have a little riff for the transition but every time I try and go from the chorus back to the start of the verse chord it just sounds clunky as all hell.

I was gonna do this thing where Melon Head McBald face is doing reviews over instrumentals from the album he's reviewing but i'm a lazy fat shit.

im trying but i just dont know what to write my lyrics about

Recorded this shit today senpai...tfw I suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=UV8x6LMd090

I have crippling depression.

I'm busy listening to Tragically Hip singles on youtube while shitposting on Sup Forums, but I'll get on the guitar some time soon.

cause I'm completely talentless and pathetic

This isn't shit pal, keep recording.

I'm in a car. I might start freestyling when I get on my way back home but that doesn't really count.

way to get yourself to write more

zack here
hey stefan

Cuz im feeling lazy

>tfw even your dream job burdens your hobbies
Plz don't say that

I am

I don't know how to write music. I can't read or write sheet music and I don't know music theory.

I'm almost finished with the song I'm working on, but I'm procrastinating on writing and recording the guitar solo. Normally when I'm stuck on a solo, I'll improvise a few times in that section and choose the parts I like best. But that never ends up sounding quite as good as a pre-envisioned solo. So I'm waiting to be inspired

I have no skill, talent, or drive

I'm sitting in a Starbucks with no instruments or paper handy

I'm waiting to meet up with a girl I've been seeing who basically wants to make me into a cuck, and be in an open relationship with me when that's not what I want.

She's also addicted to cocaine and may have been a low key prostitute at some point in her life. Good thing I've been wrapping it up.

Anyway I wrote a song for her like a month ago. I couldn't tell if she liked it or not, which probably means she didn't.

I told her I couldn't be in an open relationship a couple days ago, and it ended up turning into a huge fight with me walking out her front door while she screamed "fuck you" at me.

I don't know why I'm meeting up with her now. I just can't stop thinking about her, even though she's just kind of a mean whore.

>Sup Forums - Music

It's healthier to leave her, I'm not telling you you'll forget her soon. Hell, if you are the lonely type like me, she'll be in your mind for quite a long time, but if you keep it going for anyything more than sex, things will get bitter and painful, when they could be painful or bitter (but not both).

I'm not making music 'cause I have too much music I've made, and I feel like it's all go0d for nothing.

would suscribe if i had a youtube

seriously tho is not impressive but i like the vibes

I just moved and I have to set up all my shit before I can start again

Thanks for the reply friend. Keep making your art, do it for yourself, even if you just make it and forget about it the process of creation is always worth something

I've just finished making some

I gave everything I had to make it, now I gave up.

Post some of your stuff.

M-may I, senpai?

soundcloud.com/muasfero/06-ekstere-de-urbo-v1

>esperanto acid folk

clyp.it/1pvgeeyk

I'm incapable of doing more than this, feels bad.

not completely terrible, keep going

installafriend.bandcamp.com/album/is-this-what-you-came-for-single

I am making music. Two days ago i vowed to make at least one new song a day.

Check out no game no life (sora's tips)

soundcloud.com/user-407196787/no-game-no-life-soras-tips

it was ok. sounds like your a bit too close to the mic

If you had REAL depression, you wouldn't have the energy to post on Sup Forums.

GUILLOTINEEEEEEEE................... YUH

Out of respect for humanity, I'm not subjecting it to my talentless bullshit.

>huge prjoect
>probably won't be nothing

This goes for everyone in this thread, and probably on this board: why are you even trying

Just sing something over it and call it a day.

>been working on music relentlessly lately
>meet girl at work
>tsundere as fuck but win her over
>become good friends who share decent bants
>give her a ride home
>she asks about my life
>seems genuinely interested
>tell her about my music
>show some of it to her
>nervous as fuck
>she actually likes it
>wants to sing music for me
>She starts smiling and waving at me whenever she sees me
>Asks me if I've prepared any music for her to sing

>fast forward a week to last night
>She comes over to sing
>I show her some of my recent songs
>"This is too sad user"
>"This is definitely a boy's song"
>She spends an hour showing me shitty pop songs she likes
>write a boring G em C type song on the spot to appease her
>realize I'll never find the Nico to my VU
>find out she has a boyfriend
>realize I'll never have a qt serb gf like her
>been listening to Sad song by Lou Reed and Broken heart by spiritualized non-stop
>so many feels

I'm supposed to meet her again tomorrow and haven't even started recording that shitty pop song she wanted me to finish for her vocals. Frankly I don't even want to do it now.

I geniunely feel you, that total dissapointment when your Nico turns to be an utter pleb.
In music schools where I live there's a ton of qties with good taste. Lotta fish in the sea, m8

idk how to play an instrument

Because I'm having a sad cum right now.

You weren't lying

Because I like to make music

I have to buy a drum kit first and get my friend to tune my guitar so I can play slide on it

>Nico turns out to be utter pleb

TT^TT

every fuking time

this and also I have shit to do

I actually recorded my first song today. Nothing good, at all, but I figured out how to layer on Garageband. I'm actually proud of myself, since I got something done for once in my life.

However, I'm wondering what is a simple way to record quality music easily. Using my phone doesn't really give me the quality I'm looking for (my shitty music helps though).

bout to draft fantasy football with my friends. I have to start a whole new project. I have a lot going on this week. My apartment is messy

buy a cheap audio interface and an sm57

you can't tune a guitar?

Record what? Your acoustic guitar? Buy a cheap condenser mic. Electric guitar? Buy an audio interface.

How do I make electronic music?

Nah, I don't even play. I just like slide guitar, it's fun

You don't. Music makes you.

i am

>started jamming out with buddies while getting high a few years ago
>we decided to start a band out of boredom
>realized I really wanted to make music
>started writing songs and getting gigs

>a few years later
>we've released an album and gotten kinda known on the local club circuit
>during this time we've lost almost all connection, the recording process was a nightmare and the album sucks
>been recording my own demos on a skype mic/camera mic for a year now
>too poor to afford even a cheap interface and mic, too lazy/unmotivated and unorganized in the long term to borrow equipment and record something more serious by myself
>been telling myself for over a year now that i'll get a job and focus on my own music
>i've become totally disillusioned with what i'm doing and see no point in continuing

Stop being me, please

i like this

just got done with a programming project, still spun on adderall, but at that wired zombie type phase, so drinking heavily to not get sad. Playing online poker

i cant make music but that would be a cool activity to do while stimmed

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
this is what is happening to 80% of us.
destiny is all black.
I hope I don't have children

I appreciate the sympathy. This is just the most recent example of this consistent theme in my life. Everybody I've ever jammed with has been in some way a huge disappointment in one way or another. Either they're too unwilling to sit down and actually write, or they just want to shred/solo over my shit. The closest I've come to a good partnership was with one friend who put up with, and actually indulged my over-eagerness to write. We laid the foundation for some pretty decent stuff but he's become borderline neurotic and reclusive these last few months, so once again I'm on my own.

I guess this is the plight of living in a small town but I've pretty much exhausted any local musicians. Shame about the Serbian lass too. She was cute, but between being a pleb and also not being single, it's hard to care.

leave her dude

I don't like to upset my neighbors, I mean they've never complained but I'm pretty sure my upstairs neighbor can hear pretty much everything I do.

I'm probably just using that as an excuse though idk. I think I can write pretty decent songs, but I never really have the motivation to follow through and turn them into something grander. Every time I do muster up the energy to try something out it always ends in disappointment.

Though I'm currently sitting on a decent batch of songs, been meaning to start recording and working on an album for the past few months but can never get started beyond basic stuff which I just end up scrapping anyways. I don't know, maybe I'll start tomorrow...

I just finished two tracks today (except for the vocals on one of them. Though one of the two would probably be considered filler, but I like it. I've got 4 songs and ~16 minutes of material going towards the project that I'm putting most of my time into

Just google "guitar tuner". Tuning is easy

Yeah, I've been trying to get by with just a mediocre usb mic and audacity. I can get things to sound ok, though

I need to try to book gigs, but I have no idea how and would probably need benzos just to walk up on stage

I'm too busy sucking dick

>no true depressed Scotsmen

Not half bad but your guitar sounds a little out of tune to me

>a little
He is way out of tune.
It has its charm though

what do you do?

Why don't you just get some good headphones to record with?

Procrastinating like a motherfucker.
Really want to. I want to be able to make a living off it but who listens to people who make music at home and sell it on the internet these days?

I do. Unfortunately, headphones don't really muffle the sound of an acoustic guitar or my singing.

Because I hate myself.

i dont even make music
i just like remaking it with different sources

I started my sixth String Quartet last night. Will do some more work on it today.

i made painting with

ty segal is good inspiration. and i am just sitting here jamming guitar while here unplugged. not too serious or you won't come up with something natural.

because right now i'm laying in my bed ready to go to sleep

I have nothing to record with and no money to buy the necessary programs, tools or instruments

I am :/
clyp.it/ye01p5vj

I already posted on prod but would like some feedback

self doubt

I blew off band practice today to go job hunting

i feel

I was recording the last thirty seconds of a new song and a string on my guitar broke. I figured it was 3am so I might as well call it a night and restring tomorrow

I just did earlier
made a beat out of aria's ost desu

I have no motivation

I made a chill jazzy vaporwave song on sound cloud and haven't bothered to do anything since
What's the point in doing it if I don't enjoy it? I want to enjoy making music

Feels bad

I made this while you all were all shitposting

soundcloud.com/user-890873836/his-wicked-heart

The world has enough mediocre music. Right now I don't have the knowledge required to make something great, so I'm waiting until after I have the knowledge and skill I know I can achieve to make my debut. I want to make something worth hearing, not just fart out some project because I'm bored.

My method is just throwing shit at the wall, and coming back to it later, reworking and adding new ideas on too it until it's finished

Orchestral sections at the beginning is a bit naff aside from that, it's much better than what I expected. String stabs are very cheesy but that's my main criticism.

just work at it, maybe shell eventually come around

that's not true you're just a lazy cunt or a music nerd who should just stick to listening and voicing your anally driven opinions on a germanic waxing board