How and Why in the world did they come out on top?

How and Why in the world did they come out on top?

They literally behave like children.

It's Germany's fault.

jewish elite?

Juden

every single one of the world's problems can be traced to germany

>They literally behave like children.
and that's why we win

>they literally behave like children
it literally took fucking america to finance your shit asses through the cold war for you to civilize yourselves. yurop has for thousands of years literally been "WAHHHHH GIVE ME THAT SQUARE KILOMETER OF LAND FRANCE" "NO ITS MINE"
you people are all barbaric, and our country's founders, the puritan separatists, left because they were being persecuted by your filthy religious nationalist animalism.
America civilized europe, almost like the roman empire.

this desu
>communism lmao
>marxism lmao
>facism lmao
>nazism lmao
>feudalism lmao
>monarchy lmao
>ww1 lmao
>ww2 lmao
>ostracize and discriminate against jews out of fear they will hold power until they are forced to become skilled at banking and actually gain power, thus re-affirming your original fear lmao
>stalin lmao
>hitler lmao
>can only exist in extremely polar opposites: dominating the rest of the world or accepting the entire world's migrant population lmao
>kinder lmao

huge land and two wars

Because you destroyed yourselves like even more petulant children.

Geeh, because Germany destroyed Europe twice. And then kept Europe split in two during the cold war. And because Germany is now causing a refugee crisis and aging population crisis. Because German banks keep failing.

@67325502
@67325666
@67325719
>american """"""""""banter""""""""""

at least respect the satanic trips I got

>2 world wars in Europe
>geographically PERFECT, will never be invaded, has ZERO competitors on the continent
>massive amount of white people until recently
>brilliant constitution
>culture of mistrusting any form of government

A celebration?

Because of suicide that Europe and Russia commited in WW1.

When you are big and rich you can be as eccentric as you wish.

Not bombed into oblivion during WW1 or WW2.

It's literally all your fault

How DIDNT you end up on top?

Oh thats right, you suck.

America's big weakness is the way they fetishize individuality to the point they literally self-sabotage themselves in any situation where collective action is by far the most rational action. Instead of coming together and passing rational policy or engaging in collective action, everyone starts spazzing out about "muh individual rights!". The irony being that Americans are probably among the most patriotic, nationalist people in the western world.

Every country has a big cultural weakness. For example, I would say Australians have a very paternalistic, risk aversion streak in our culture, which means people will only invest in anything that has basically no risk (property) while allowing the Government to run rough shot with extreme nanny-state policies. Sydney has fucking curfews on fucking adults and most Australians support it because "It's dangerous outside at night time".

>when you realize Germany has been sacrificing EVERYTHING just to make America a superpower
w-wow. I never realized they loved us this much.

The only difference is that the only genuine competitor to have ever existed in North-America was Mexico. Mexico lost the race to continental domination. Had history gone into a different route, it could have been Mexico the main power in North America and possibly the superpower.

This is true. We value individual responsibility at the cost of collective action even when it's detrimental.

>America's big weakness is the way they fetishize individuality to the point they literally self-sabotage themselves
this is true
also, americans are patriotic, not nationalist

satan is behind those things

>Yurope can have universal healthcare because they have a homogeneous population where they'll actually work to support the system
>Dude, what if we have the American white middle class support all of our elderly, on top of the niggers that they already support lmao
It wouldn't work on the national level, the only thing we can do is to lower the prices by telling the elderly to fuck off and reforming Medicaid

Wah wah! Santa Anna this, Santa Anna woulda coulda.

Messico's inherent failure was being a Spanish colony. No building, only theft. Even they eventually said 'enough' and kicked the Spaniards out.

It would take Terran sized retconning for that happenstance to occur.

The very nature of spanish society in Mayheeko precluded them becoming anything other than what they currently are.

Because they took everything that worked from UK and UK was at the top.

Maybe if you took the Mississippi, Mexico has shit terrain for early industrialization

where did he once mention universal healthcare

The problem was that Mexico was essentially a feudal society by the time of its independence. It didn't have the advantage of a large, educated bureaucratic/"middle" class that the US had. Americas most prominent early lawmakers were actually lawyers instead of nobles and generals.

>They literally behave like children.
not triggered by it, but just wanted to point out that it is the natural progression of a country with no real competitors for a very long time.

> Americans are probably among the most patriotic, nationalist people in the western world.
*the whole world

MexicoDoomed mind

and brits are germanics, so it is again germany's fault

>rational collective action
>Yuros and Australians always talking about universal or state option healthcare
Gee I wonder

>let's in millions of savages in a white continent that will forever change its history because of guilt despite knowing full well that it's wrong

>calls other people children

sounds like you're just reaching for something to argue about

>they had a choice

taking in refugees is the only way the EU can survive in the long run

This. Americans have a much better political culture than Europe, where the average person can't name their local parliamentarians.

>EU surviving
>a good thing
pick juan and only juan

Euros can have universal healthcare because they don't spend money defending themselves from their neighbors any more... thanks to the US military keeping them from killing each other. They're all welfare queens, even the democracies.

Yeah, OK nigger

Shitty bait and hypocrisy

>Sounds like you're just reaching for something to argue about

>Is currently reaching for something to argue about
ahah no

And funnily enough, seems to have doomed it.

>culture of mistrusting any form of government
except for their own

ahah no

Or maybe they could of had more kids

Exactly. Supremacy on the north-america continent depends on the control of the Mississippi. Texas was the key having the mouth of the Mississippi river.

Sure thing m8, that's why every argument we have about gun control is devoid of people arguing that we need to be able to kill the government if need be

>could of

>could of
Neck urself

>only way the EU can survive in the long run
Good goy. If the economy doesn't keep expanding at 2% a year it will be the end of the world!
Don't forget it!

>France has the foresight to claim virtually all of the Mississippi River system and the arable land that sits on top of it
>never starts large scale colonization like the Brits did
Truly the worst empire on the planet

me on the left

>I have no idea what I'm talking about: the post
The other party is ALWAYS mistrustful of the current one in power

It is true throughout our history, but I doubt you'd take the time to look, so let me give you a rundown:
>Republicans-Democrats mistrusted Federalists
>Federalists mistrusted Republican-Democrats
>Even the one time we were a one-party state everyone mistrusted each other so bad it created the Whigs
>Whigs mistrusted Democrats
>Democrats mistrusted Whigs
>Democrats mistrust Republicans
>Republicans mistrust Democrats

Massive Mistrust events/scandals:
>Alien and Sedition Acts
>Great Tariff
>Election of 1824
>Jackson's entire service
>Fugitive Slave Acts
>Lincoln's election (Hint hint)
>Reconstruction
>Entirety of the Gilded Age
>Wilson's inactivity and then sudden activity in WWI
>1928
>1929
>All throughout Roosevelt's terms
>Truman and Korea
>Kennedy's assassination
>Johnson's charade
>NIXON
>Ford's pardoning Nixon
>Carter and the USSR, Afghanistan, and Iran
>Reagan and Contra
>Clinton's affair
>Bush, 9/11, & The Patriot Act
>Obama and the Middle East in General
And now Trump isn't even elected and people are on the verge of necking each other from fear

ahah no

Literally nothing wrong with Nixon

Literally everything wrong with Nixon.

t. Vietcong

>Norton Bus Sight

Not him, but Nixon is underrated. He was probably the most intelligent, albeit paranoid, president in the last century. He was able to essentially win the Cold War by warming up to the Chinese who had by then turned against the Soviets.

He also did irreparable damage to three generations of Americans with his culture wars, paranoia, and attempts to disenfranchise his political opponents. Abandoning the gold standard for a fiat currency doesn't seem too clever either, but all economic theory is witchcraft anyway.

>muh Dems vs Reps rivalry
literally the same shit

He only mentioned Dem vs. Repubs once.

Most of what he listed is based on the Democrats vs. Republicans rivalry, e.g. mistrust in Obama, Bush, Nixon, Roosevelt, Reagan

Marxism is alive and well

Of which people had serious grievances against. Putting the establishment under constant scrutiny is good for democracy.

>m-my identity politics boo hoo

Jesus Christ loves the United States of America.

All world great powers were sunk after world wars. Besides America better than Great Britain or France.

The dream isn't dead. Reconquista soon.

Ever played Civ4/5 and find yourself on the Americas, while 10/12 players are battling it out on the Eurasian/African continent?
Undisputed clay is a pretty nice thing to have.

jesus christ loves brazil

Brazil loves Jesus, Jesus doesn't love you back though.

FUCK OFF

We sat back and watched while Europe destroyed each other, thereby making us the most powerful.

>fucktons of resource
>large territory

>build giant statue of Jesus to look over all the favela monkeys
>everything only gets worse as he looks on

Cuck

We are God's Chosen

the Constitution and Federal/State level split from the outset made rapid growth with cohesion easy

constant inflow of immigrants and prospectors from around the world

only land opponents were Mexshitco and the Injuns

diverse array of resources

good cultural blend (pre-1968)

i will find you

Jesus loves everyone, but he loves Americans the most

Pray to Jesus for guidance, I doubt he'll give you directions

I don't know if they behave like children, but they surely votes like retards.

It's because we have the Ark in a warehouse and some alien tech in a top-secret desert airbase.
Duh.

america is great but it's not jesus fault, the same with brazil being a bad country it's our fault
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU SHIT AMERICAN JESUS LOVE US MORE

Prove it

I'd love to be in some inbred hick state and witness someone claim this unironically.

give me a problem

It remains a mistery

childern will rule the world. millennial children will be most powerful. they will vote whoever their want from their phones

I have another theory. Perhaps Americans in the past weren't like that. But life has been so easy here for the last 2-3 generations compared to the fight for survival in the rest of the world, it creates a perceivable difference.

>200 year old country
>becomes the most powerful country in the world

top kek

Le Pen in office when?

Yes, we are the friends of mister Jesus. Borat noticed that.

>Anglos built the first and second most powerful empires in history
Truly God's Chosen race

2017, I hope voters here are as retarded as yours.

Our main resources are our brains and ingenuity. Something that you don't have, copycat monkeys.

I mean seriously, why has she been so unsuccessful so far?? Compared to this orange clown, she looks like a very shy innocent cute liberal girl. I think this retardation is the new feature of the emerging world.