What bands do cute girls with patrician taste listen to?

What bands do cute girls with patrician taste listen to?

>both qt and patrician

do not compute

The Mars Volta
Chvrches
Lana Del Ray
the list could go on

yes, being patrician and qt is like a natural contradiction

You can find some pretty qt girls who dress weird and don't wear make up who listen to some pretty patrician new weird americana freak folk shit but other than that idk.

Saetia
Bane
Budapest

list goes on..?

>the mars volta
no.
>chvrches
only overweight waifu fags listen to chvrches, i.e., brandon
>lana del ray
yeah about right

>cute girls with patrician taste
error: division by zero

idk user, maybe just ask me ;)

Regina Spektor

>tfw you'll never fall asleep with your qt gf while listening to patrician music
What's the point?

Not true.

>girls
>patrician taste

Impossible.

Women are simply more consultative beings than men are. For whatever reason, they are more timid about making bold statements and deviating from normalcy. They can't shop for clothes alone, they can't judge men alone, and they can't even urinate alone. They support each other through groupthink. Because of this, the average woman's musical taste is more bland and typical. They don't want to be "on the outside".
"But wait," you might say "not all girls listen to pop music exclusively." This is correct. Some women do indeed venture outside of society's musical comfort zone, but their reasons for doing so are rarely musically-motivated. These women are simply looking for a scene or subculture to wedge themselves into, using music as another fashion tool. It's all about image. How many "artsy" girls do you know who insist that their taste is "atypical", "unique", or "eclectic" who have an iPod full of the same girl-friendly, Pitchfork-approved artists like Radiohead, Sigur Ros, and the like? Quite a few, I'd wager. Women are generally considered to have bad taste because they lack any true interest in musical discovery.
Want further proof? How many girls do you know who are into Noise? Who are into Krautrock? Rock in Opposition? Classical avant-garde? Not many. This is because these styles of music, while unique, cutting-edge, and extremely rewarding, have no fashion culture built around them, and no cute boys who listen to and perform these types of music. Music is another article of clothing for women, and it makes basement-dwelling experts froth at the mouth whenever females claim otherwise.

>and they can't even urinate alone
Lol what

21pilots

I genuinely enjoy this pasta
It comes out just rarely enough to stay fresh

rose looks like a smelly, smelly girl

tfw she is 45 now

Girls like to dance... a lot

>error: division by zero
dividing by zero results in calculating tendencies to infinity, get your math above primary school level senpai.

>yes, being patrician and qt is like a natural contradiction
not really, my gf is cute as fuck and can tell jazz bass players apart just by listening to them

always makes me think
>dude, go back to /r9k/
then I keep reading and remember the pasta

prolly not soviet kitsch though

>calculating tendencies
nigger fuck off with that theoretical math shit

According to experience:
>Joy Division
>Talking Heads
>Sonic Youth
>Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

>cute girls
>patrician taste

I have to know the origin of that pic

Idk where to find the video but it was some muslim fella taking a shotgun to the face from rebels

just because you dweebs can't pull them doesn't mean they don't exist

source: married to a stunner whose taste is better than everyone's in this thread

did you really have to bump a thread up from page 10 to say this

kys my man

ok champ let's see what this 6/10 looks like

just browsin the catalog and gettin in where i fit in
yeah let me just grab a picture of my wife to post
on Sup Forums