What are some the most desolate places in your country? Somewhere you can disappear from the society...

What are some the most desolate places in your country? Somewhere you can disappear from the society? There isn't any around here. People are literally everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Athos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally 2/3 of Russia

Also, did you like my rhyme?

Nowhere. Italy is crowded as fuck.
Even the tallest mountains are full of tourists.

"Everywhere" doesn't rhyme with "here". Sorry.

In alpine valleys far away from the major highways there a whole number of tiny villages in the middle of nowhere where maybe 100 or 200 people live. If you just want the world to leave you alone this is the place for you.

The deep south, literally 1 person per 5 kilometers

English is weird

yeah, but all of them suck, is either isolated hot and humid as fuck jungle or isolated hot as fuck dessert with no life signals around

and all locations in mexico are littered with dismembered body parts, blood, etc.

looks comfy af
i don't like humidity. how's the climate?

those are the populated parts

were*

Nevada, especially NW. Same for SE Oregon. Scary desolate, like "oh shit I hope I don't have car problems out here."

Western New Mexico as well.

Cold, that's why nobody lives there

the purple is one of the 25 "states" (landskap in swedish) where only 9k people live
rest behind the blue is also really empty, i dont know how many people live there tho
even our southern parts are empty compared to most of europe

nothing like that around here

There's actually some very nice places in the sierras, pictured is perfectly located, a couple of hours away from beautiful sunny beaches, gorgeous forests full of snow for half the year, awe inspiring deserts and tropical rainforests.

Of course only locals will be respected by the cartels so none of you will ever get to experience this.

Just stay out of Copper Canyon during harvest season.

Narcos get triggered. You get triggered.

My city in southern Brazil.

Average temperature of 18 degrees annually (due to elevation)

In winter the minimum average is 5 degrees and maximum 15 degrees

North-East and North-West

I wanted to live in the extreme south of South America

stop copying the shape of our country

no.

anywhere other than London, home counties and the south east

wadafug

Saba

Literally the exact description of Auvergne.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Athos

Germany has a long history of population and even the most desolate spots on the mainland are only a few kilometers from the next settlement, apart from national parks maybe, and even those aren't huge.

The actual most desolate places are probably the countless tiny islands just off the coast in the North Sea which by high tide can't be reached at all and by low tide can only be reached by mud sleds, and usually only feature one farm each.

wow isn't living in houses like in pic dangerous? they might get DUTCH'D

as long as they don't get p*le'd

nice
epik
i like it

Buy a house in Nuorgam, Northern Lapland.

It's cheap and no one will bother you.

>other houses in the same photo
0/10 not remote enough

Midwest like Montana, Wyoming it the Dakotas seem pretty comfy

DELET