Dear person making all the /Grimes general/ threads, please fucking stop

Dear person making all the /Grimes general/ threads, please fucking stop
Sincerly, A Grimes fan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhUq5Sx2bM
web.archive.org/web/20150301192441/http://actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/42421887682/something-i-want-to-say
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was just a troll with a VPN not a real fan. No need to make an extra thread to whine about this.

bump

the real general just got deleted.

honestly I agree it should disappear... at least until we get the new videos next month.

yazzz queen shrek slayyy
dem brows tho an dat mustache yazz

I think all /generals/ that are posted everyday should die. I wouldn't care if a Grimes or KPOP general was posted every few days but it's hella annoying to see one everyday.

NEW THREAD

when you're getting triggered by seeing a thread I think that's called autism my lad
there are ways to cope now

>autism
I think you're lost bud. Let me help you

So... does all that make this the new official Grimes thread (at least until the cyberspace storms have passed?)

I agree. OFFICIAL PETITION TO CALL FOR AN END TO GRIMES POSTING

Sincerely, an anti-grimes poster

Lol hi Montie

PETITION OFFICIALLY LAUGHED AT

WHY? they aren't hurting anyone, all we do is discuss the cutest aspects of her talent.

I admit there are a few big turds that won't flush but they are in the minority, trolls need to be pre-emptively bullied by targeting people who aren't being as positive as they should.

>hear defening bass coming from next door
>go bang on door expecting to curse out some ape
>see qtpiwhitegurl

watdo?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhUq5Sx2bM

Hello grimesposters. I too am a very big fan of grimes.

I have been reading through your archives and I keep seeing this idea that Grimes is secretly an asshole. Not like most celebrities where they are overtly an asshole, but that she's an asshole and doesn't know it. Like she's semi-self absorbed and a megalomaniac. Do you think there's any truth to this?

That scene in that video in the last thread got me thinking about it... she seems like she's nice most of the time, but she strikes me as the kind of person who occasionally just has a mean streak. What's your opinion?

She says she and James fights when she starts "acting too much like Don Draper".

I believe it. She's not really an asshole, she's just sort of insensitive and can be impatient, I think. It's probably gotten more pronounced since she's gained confidence from her success.

If she were really that big of an asshole I don't think James would keep fucking with her like we've seen him do. She raised her hand at him in that webm of her on the plane with the Snapchat filter, but it's not like he flinched or anything.

Hey - no one's perfect (despite what some - most especially in a place like this - seem to believe.)

Claire is a big ol meanie

This.

I hope the generals go on but the people posting chill out a little.

dat messy brown hair
dat creamy skin

UNNF
N
N
F

Is it weird that I want grimes to be mean to james

i want grimes to be mean to me always

i want to transport to random virgin anons who wait backstage to see grimes after a show thinking shes so nice, only to be treated meanly and disapointed each time

I guess this is now a Grimes general.

I think if you get butthurt over a single recurring thread you need to revaluate your priority's.

I really want to get some Grimes merch but all the stuff available now looks like shit.

Anyone here ever bought anything from the site?

I bought a grimes buttplug, it wasn't very comfortable.

She knows exactly what she is doing. Nothing wrong with being an ass-hole, sometimes it's good to let people have that expectation of you while you do your thing. She is also allowed to be nice to the camera in public to show people how she would rather be perceived, we all do that, no problem there.

not enough people being nice to grimes

Don't forget Annie Clark threads...

we'll just be passing notes in class at some point

demoted to a grimes colonel

still winning the war

if it comes back, this needs to be in the op, it's her other most important tumblr message of all time
web.archive.org/web/20150301192441/http://actuallygrimes.tumblr.com/post/42421887682/something-i-want-to-say

ps. that other genius message we always post was also deleted from her tumblr- that's why we post a copy the fans made on genius. she deleted all these old tumblr posts because pitchfork made them into articles each time. p4k may have meant well in that particular situation but these messages were meant for fans or haters already closely following her to read (like the type of person reading our threads, who is already interested in grimes), not as "news" for the general public, because that turned her into some kind of poptimist feminist political icon, which she said back then she didn't aspire to be. since that's now irreversible because her haters here continue to see her as that feminist poptimist icon, we need to educate them about what her feminist and poptimist ideology really is, which may not be what they imagine, and can be read easily in her own words in this classic post.

i dont really mind there being a gneeral but the writeup when i skim past is the worst fucking thing ive ever read and everyone posting in it should be banned for tolerating it

grimes likes the bbc

even more than she likes burgers

The proper Grimes thread:

forgot pic

>the worst fucking thing ive ever read
>gneeral
Get the hell out of here.

queen