Does anyone on Sup Forums really think all Sup Forumscore is amazing?

Does anyone on Sup Forums really think all Sup Forumscore is amazing?

The only albums I haven't listened to are The Money Store, Trout Mask Replica, MBDTF and Merriweather Post Pavilion. From the ones I've listened to, I mostly like all of them, and can see why they are very talked about / titans within their genres, but they're still just that - albums that I liked, not necessarily god-tier or anything.

Pic related is the only one I really thought was a 10/10.

Half of them (Money Store, MPP and arguably MBDTF, although i like it the best) are not even the best by their respective artists, just the most talked about

Trout Mask Replica is one of the greatest rock albums of all time

The Money Store is genuinely amazing

Spiderland is GOAT

Most moocore is babby' first ____ though

Honestly I love Aeroplane, Loveless (my favorite record of all time), Lift yr Skinny Fists, etc.
Only one I don't get Hospice if we even consider that Sup Forums core anymore cause it's pretty standard sad, dreary atmospheric dream pop to me. Nothing really captivating other than a few good hooks. Antlers clearly have some talent but they just kinda stick to very commercial basics for the most part outside of songs like Sylvia. I do actually own it on Vinyl though but it's just cause I bought it like years ago when I was really into it.

Merriweather Post Pavilion i don't like
and The Money Store is innovative, but lacks taste.
Trout Mask Replica is intentionaly bad, so it's good? yet innovative again.
Kanye is shit, mainstream, and is listened by that kid that wants to be edgy so he is not listening to pop
I have to agree with you OP

Half of Sup Forumscore I hate and half of it I love. I love OP album, guess which ones I hate.

>Trout Mast Replica is one of the greatest rock albums of all time

absolutely not. it's a joke of an album and anyone who claims it's anything more than that is desperate to prove their intelligence

You can call people disagree with you stupid all you want, but let it be reminded that the only person who would insult the intelligence of others is not confident with his own. You know Trout Mask Replica is brilliant, but you can't understand why, and that just tears you up inside, doesn't it?

hospice has Seinfeld syndrome in that every indie album after them sounds like them. it's actually a great album desu

>You know Trout Mask Replica is brilliant, but you can't understand why, and that just tears you up inside, doesn't it?

nice thanks for proving my point

quick question, how long have you been here?

Like you had a point. You were told by someone that that was a snarky thing to say and you took it as your own. Because you don't have a point. You can't even comprehend Trout Mask Replica, how can you be expected to form a logical argument?

It's like when an artist takes a picture of shit being ironic, it's still shit, yet avant garde.
the money store gets old fast, original but tasteless.

Not him but this has to be bait.

>not him but
Everyone knows it's you. Seriously, you wasted your money on this book. It's full of garbage.

Bad bait

I consider TMS and Loveless true 10/10s. Still need to listen to a couple more of them a bit more but I genuinely enjoy all of Sup Forumscore besides MBDTF desu

Ever heard of opinions?

money store was never mucore some faggot replaced trout mask with it

Why did everyone start to diss hospice, it's a great album. Even their other albums are great. I still enjoy It

For the most part I'd say they're good, and worth getting memed here. Some are masterpieces but by no means the best of all music.

You will find Sup Forumstants that will defend each one as being some sort of masterpiece. In the end though I don't think you're expected to think they're all 10/10s

I haven't found anything I really dislike in a long time. It applies to music as a whole too.

they're called newfags don't worry friend winter is coming

Hospice is absolute god-tier breakupcore. It's a great story, a great metaphor, and a great lesson, one that most people have to learn the hard way. If you're getting over someone, it's incredible.

If you're not, it's hard to relate to it, because it's a very specific feels album, and being able to relate to it is what makes it great. You need to listen to it at the right time in your life, otherwise it's nowhere near as good.

Okay but what do we consider Sup Forumscore?
Like the whole giant chart or the main like, eight?

lol go on and explain it for me then

I believe this is the most current chart, though I think Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots should be added to sub Sup Forumscore and Quadrophenia should be added to classics.

Hot Rats also used to be straight Sup Forumscore if I remember correctly.

I genuinely don't like anything that ever gets called "Sup Forumscore" except for Sweet Trip. It's why I don't lurk here much anymore, most of what gets posted and talked about here just doesn't impress me. This board was a lot more entertaining 2008 - 2010 honestly

I never understood why the chart is so big, it's not the core of mu like that it's literally every acclaimed albums that mu talks about

the top row is the real mucore, the stuff that really defines the board

but the rest of the chart is kind of "required listening." the albums aren't discussed nearly as often, but listening to them gives you context for what little actual musical discussion happens here

I don't think its all great but Sup Forumscore is good for a reason

this is b8

yankee hotel foxtrot also needs to be added back. no idea why its not on the charts anymore

I tried listening to some of the albums frequently mentioned/praised on Sup Forums and i didn't really like any of them. I only come here for /bleep/.
I do like albums, just Jungle, Techno, House, Garage, Juke etc.

wait wasn't mbdtf put on there as a troll like 5 years ago?

it eases you into other things

i doubt many people would listen to whitehouse without some background into money store or some abstract idea of merzbow

Some is good, some is shit.

It was closer to 6 years ago and no, everybody genuinely liked it.

It had one of the biggest release hypes ever on Sup Forums, same reason that MPP is moocore.

Why isn't LRD in classics?

No, I'm only here for funk, soul, downtempo, acid jazz and bleeps