In america you can't say merry christmas because the minorities get angry

>in america you can't say merry christmas because the minorities get angry

Other urls found in this thread:

therightperspective.org/2012/11/10/brussels-bans-offensive-christmas-tree-for-muslims/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoko_Asahara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH HAPPY KWANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wtf i do not like USA now

Perhaps you should learn from their mistakes before it's too late

Friendly reminder that christmas is a jew holiday

>mfw i see a happy negro family celebrating kwanza

It's Hanuka, not Christmas.

Define "minorities"

Jews says he is not jew.

mudshits and nignogs most likely

Only if you beg for gifts

Hanuka means christmas in their alien language

The MOTHERFUCKERS

>say "happy holidays" in Murrica
>"muh war on Christmas, the libruls hate God, Christians are persecuted in Murrica"

Is that something niggers just picked up to desperately find a "black thing" to put up against Christmas?

Yes.
t. Black
It's a made up holiday that literally no one celebrates and it only exists because anti-consumerism and black pride.

They have to say xmas instead of christmas so that their Jewish overlords aren't angered.

I don't give a fuck about hurting feelings. I still say Merry Christmas.

you're a few years late on that issue, it has already bounced back

X is a cross and Christ was crucified on a cross. It's just a quirky thing we do like ped xing (pedestrian crossing) and has nothing to do with people getting offended.

Friendly reminder that Jesus was an American and anyone who says otherwise is a dirty commie

I'll never get why they always look for something else to call their own, when Christmas already isn't a "white" tradition.

>Sup Forums seeing Jews and "PC libtards" or whatever everywhere

t. mormon

>minorities
Now that they make up half the population, "coloreds" is the PC term

That's not true tho...

>celebration of kike on a stick
>not jewish holiday

It's the only choice for people who love America

but i heard jews hate jesus

It was also about not giving into advertisements telling people to buy stuff for Christmas.

Sure, that's a fair point, but judging by how SJWs and BLMs have had a complete meltdown the last few years, I'm pretty sure they're all into it for the racial divide.

No, no one's into Kwanzaa.
White people don't even think it's an American holiday. Black people don't even care or know when it is and no one sells our version of the menorah because there is literally no one here who takes that dumb as shit holiday seriously.

>Europe

therightperspective.org/2012/11/10/brussels-bans-offensive-christmas-tree-for-muslims/

I'm an offended Christian.

I feel like vomiting

Friendly reminder that Jesus was a Japanese and anyone who says otherwise is infidel

>therightperspective
I enjoy trolling europoors as much as anyone but find a non-shit source please

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoko_Asahara
>Be nip Jesus
>gas nips
lmao

Jewish propaganda to fool you

Alright. I would have expected at least some SJWs to just adopt it based on race.