Round of 16 edition

Round of 16 edition.

implyingrigged.info for the stream, just click the hitbox button.

We're up after /jp/ vs /w/ which is happening right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup
discord.gg/zsMGBAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time for Putin

Let's win against /out/ lads, we got this

I expected a /w/ win, good job to /jp/.

We're up next.

I only just got home 5 seconds ago. Glad I made it in time. Go Sup Forums!

Let's goooooooooooooo!

Come on Sup Forums.

oh fug :DDDDDD

You better fuggin win this!

EXALIFTING

HERE WE GO

ARGENTINA ES BLANCO

MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS

oh fug :DDDDDD

fug

fugg

>stream ded
>/out/ scores
rigged af

fug

Fuckin argie pulling his weight.

ARGENTINA

Anyone mentioned that /out/ vs Sup Forums is a rematch of the Autumn 2015 final?

>Australia shitposting

In the very beginning.

How we doing lads?

Extra time

2-2 extra time

PUTIN

BUTIN

POOTIS FOR THE EXTRA TIME GOAL!

BENULDIES?

FFFUUUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fug dis!

Australia as goalkeeper are you serious?
He definitely sucks.

fugg :DDDD

Oh well, at least we're out of the babby

I'll give you lads a proper response too.

There wasn't much that went in our favour today. /out/'s defence and medals were in red or orange condition. Our players weren't making the right choices when it came to passes on the attack. The refs were biased. AGAIN. :^)

All I can hope is that we're saving all of our luck for Winter. So remember to tune in for that. Thanks for supporting the team this season lads. benis :DDDDDD

Thank you for your service

look on the bright side.
winter.

We get to play in the big boys league now

Now comes the waiting.

At least we don't have to wait 6 months like Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

is the Sup Forums bowl still on?

Thanks for reminding me that I should have posted about it, here's the link for those who don't know - implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forumsertoto_Cup

There's not been much interest from when I've advertised the 3 group match days, but I'll ask individual generals next week if they want to compete. /fr/ and /ausnz/+/balt/ are near certainties at this point, and there's a few others that are very close to having a team ready.

It is 100% still on, don't worry.

whoops, that's not the final draft of the tournament picture at all, it's this one

Did somebody claim /nederdraad/ yet?

The situation with /neder/ is:

- I received a list of /neder/ memes from an user during the Sup Forums team roster poll
- another user said his memes were shit
- last weekend a /neder/ user joined the discord, I asked him for /neder/ memes and he left after a few days

So there's definitely interest, I just need memes, goalhorns and anthems. If you want to make sure you can manage the team, join the Sup ForumsGL discord server here: discord.gg/zsMGBAQ (the link is also on the tournament wiki page).

pic related is the memes I was given by that one /neder/ user

The first ones are terrible and aren't even /neder/ memes.

2nd list is okay but has some autistic meme posters in it. I don't mind co-managing /neder/, but doing everthing on my own is too much work for me.

>autistic meme posters
I assume most generals' teams will have the names of at least one infamous poster, it's just how generals work. Don't worry too much about that.

>doing everthing on my own is too much work for me.
I'd actually do all the work I can for you - I'd make the tactics, make the kits, make the logo, make the aesthetics (they will be boxhead/static images, that's the extent of my ability to put aesthetics into PES). The only things I'd ask from you is the stuff I can't do, which is lurk /neder/ for months and learn the memes, and find appropriate music for the goalhorns and anthems.

Sure I can do that I guess, I'll join the discord when I'm back home