youtube.com/watch?v=niJAHJ69_Lc
i.4cdn.org/fa/1478542919583.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

korean pop

a fucking leaf

bring back dave and george

>t. hasnt been to colorado

Reposting this question in hope of more advice:

Shit, lads, girl I had a thing for in school just turned up on PoF. Should I message her? She's still a qt. No kids, in to arthouse cinema and weird music. Just got to hope in the ten years since I last saw her she has forgotten me because I was a bit weird (as you might expect since I post on Sup Forums).

I want to fuck Caralad in the butt

>boromir :DD

MARK

CARNEY

Did Oswald Mosley inspire Donald Trump?

The parallels between the US president-elect and the British fascist leader are too striking to be ignored

*runs my dual purpose™ runt AND fat cunt detector over this post*

*it explodes in my hand*

maybe weed is legal there but the place must be soulless and boring like most of america
theres no magic

mosley was too eloquent for the masses

Superb post

What should I rewatch next, chaps?

The Wire
The Sopranos
Mad Men

Not 'cause of the police

I've been to California a tonne of times and the police always seem very standoffish and antagonistic. Police here seem more eager to help and are a lot more polite unless you're quite obviously doing something illegal.

Stranger Things

some coppers won't even take cannabis off you

Girl I knew at uni has worked in a graduate role as a 'business development and account management consultant' for less than a year and says she gets paid almost £50k. Is this likely? If so, how do they justify paying that much? Literally nothing special about her desu, just a standard graduate with a 2:1 in an ok field.

No and no. Its beautiful and full of the best drugs, hiking, music venues, and top quality restaurants

is soul being filled with muslims like most big french cities are? is that where the soul comes from? Dont you have people drive trucks through there? Fuck off, your country is a shithole at this point

stranger things is not even in the same league as those 3

Already seen it. Considering the hype I was a bit let down. Not bad though, and I still have a thing for Winona.

berlin alexanderplatz

Driving home today and an annoying, awkwardly positioned pothole had been filled.

I said outloud Allahu Ackbar.

What have you done to me.

full disclosure i haven't seen either of those

but stranger things was the best thing i've seen this year

OH wowwwww so progressive. they MIGH not arrest you for weed!!!!!!!!!

he will probably let you
he confirmed he's gay and the reason he likes cara so much is because she is his role model whom he respects and admires

Already seen that, too.

You can't meme me with ridiculously long things, I watched Out 1 in one sitting in March.

ah yes the seething yank
Colorado is another boring flyover state unlike Paris which is one of the 3 best cities in the world

twitter.com/kumailn/status/797470238614831104

>Yank calling France soulless from his suburban house identical to the other 5000 built in a straight line to either side built a mere hour long commute from his grid pattern city

From 1972 until the late 90s you couldn't even do state sanctioned clinical research with LSD, not even on terminally ill people suffering intense end of life anxiety.

We've only just started allowing research in the UK in the past year. Seems (((they))) are a bit scared of the idea of people thinking independent thoughts.

if you're white the cops just make the weed disappear

most harsh drug/alcohol policies are selectively enforced in practice

yet this is exactly how it is with our under 21 drinking yet you retards meme about it all the time.

Watch the Wire. If you don't like it you're probably just dumb

you're a fucking moron, weed is illegal in your country and so much more severely published than it is here

now watch heimat

>Paris is one of the 3 best cities in the world
not anymore

Is this a troll thread?

perimeter breach in runt pen C

>either

Since English isn't your first language I will assume you didn't know that "either" in that context usually just means "between two things". You could say "either, Mad Men, Sopranos or The Wire". But in your sentence it should be "any of those".

>From 1972 until the late 90s you couldn't even do state sanctioned clinical research with LSD, not even on terminally ill people suffering intense end of life anxiety.
>We've only just started allowing research in the UK in the past year. Seems (((they))) are a bit scared of the idea of people thinking independent thoughts.

>tfw GCHQ is already onto him and you get to watch him vanish

it is though
London, Berlin, Paris
Maybe, maybe Los Angeles or Barcelona could squeeze Paris out

Yeah clearly you didnt fucking read you complete retard. I never once called it soullesss. Shocking that UK has the lowest literacy rate amongst young people for advanced countries

enjoy your shittty cramped housing, shit weather, shit food, lack of jobs, and lack of impressive landscapes

The BBC is basically Pravda at this point. They’re now actually considering not calling terrorists “terrorists” because calling terrorists “terrorists” might be seen as politically incorrect and hurt terrorists’ feelings.

Fuck me, why are liberals such terrible writers?

>muh legalised cannabis

Most Americans still live in states that'll jail you for being caught with a gram

>They’re now actually considering not calling terrorists “terrorists” because calling terrorists “terrorists”
proofs

it's hard to see your keyboard with your head up your arse

>Weed is illegal in my country the brit says
>As I live three streets over from a store that literally legally sells weed

Ah yes. Britain is so progressive!!!

well obviously the substance act is old and draconian, my point is it says something when UK police straight up ignore offences

whereas it seems the US has a competition for which state can lock up the most blacks every year

piss your pants rorke, my sentence was correct

wrongun

why is he so perfect lads?

Song about noncing
youtube.com/watch?v=niJAHJ69_Lc

would actually wear the jacket

i.4cdn.org/fa/1478542919583.jpg

howling at these outfits

legal in a state, doesn't stop it being illegally federally

shan't interact with that fuming yank

good tidings

But, "Two men chanted 'KEKS KEKS KEKS KEKS' at us in a bar in LA and nobody batted an eyelid"? Seriously? That was the best he could come up with?

Might have to. Bit expensive though.

he's a fucking weirdo witha creepy voice and attitude

>mfw I try and steal a million dollar car and it has three pedals

genuinely a moron

Hey, Brifolks. I'm another filthy slavic barbarian from Eastern Europe that is gonna come to your country next year, kurwa. As a student though.
So, could you tell me more about how it is to be a student in Britain? All your grills will despise me, aight? Shall I already get rid of naive fantasies about banging hoes, smoking dope and having normal life aside of studying? Cause right now I am kinda nerd. I mean like I can't even understand whether it is my surroundings that bad and consist of dirty plebs or is it me being completly autistic?

He looks like a ghoul, hate him more than any other alt-right """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""personality"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The Killing, proper version not the yank shite

subverting the systems

Nice laws you got mate. Literally can fucking get in legal trouble for having weed on you

lithuanians are ten a penny here mate, you'll feel right at home

also la maison des bois by Pialat and that married couple thing by bergman

Might do. I'll look in to it.

>y-you dont count!!!

howling

got fluid in my lungs lads

so can you, and your country is objectively far harsher when you do get caught with it

>be american
>get arrested for crossing the road at the wrong time

which uni are you going to?

you should strike up a conversation with him when he posts
he'll definitely be interested in the big russian cock

THE SMOOTHSKIN MEDIA

laughed

>Has to buy weed of a sketchy chav and wait for his response
>Meanwhile I can walk across the street to a literal store that accepts credit card

Ah yes

depends on the uni but be prepared for drugs and slags everywhere

4 > having a nice wank at home > 1 > ribena > 2 > 3

Yeah, I've heard of that. How they are? I've heard only bad things about them. Like most of Britain's Lithuanians are constantly drinking and showing the top of antisocial behaviour, so you guys generally dislike them. That's true?

>Tfw Saturday night
>have to go to the work soon

>credit cards
>america

are you sure? I thought you guys got confused by chip and pin?

>constantly drinking and showing the top of antisocial behaviour
Sounds familiar, kek

It's great, has a ton of plot twists. Subtitled but you'll get used to it

People need to lay off trump

Imagine being forced to do the hardest job in the world by people who have put their lives in your hand and you're tied into it for 4 years

*takes you to my rented motor car and films you on the bonnet*

>Says the country that uses hot water bottles to stay warm

Most of what I watch is subtitled so that's no problem.

I dislike anyone from outside the south of England tbf

Just used the bog in my wireless headphones for the first time

Was nice having music whilst wiping