Ok, now this is the official Sup Forums personalities chart...

Ok, now this is the official Sup Forums personalities chart. I am INTP and I say it fits a lot better then radiohead as it previously was

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11059883
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man I love summer Sup Forums

Im australian and its winter atm

How is Daydream Nation introverted when it's an album about being a rebel and very outspoken? Teenage Riot, The Sprawl, Trash, etc. How is this an introverted album?

I'm on the borderline of ENFP and INFP

I'm ok with these choices in either case.

>tfw intp but istp and estp are more in line with my tastes

>tfw INFJ but like every other introverted album more

fuck I mean INFP
>tfw wish I was INFJ so I could have Spirit of Eden

how is daydream nation ISTP? ISTP would be something like daydream nation.

what?

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IM ENFP AND THATS MY FAVORITE ALBUM

i'm not even an ISTP but as an ISTP i strongly object to daydream nation not being the ISTP album. why the fuck is daydream nation the ISTP album anyways? if i were an ISTP i would totally put it there.

I'm ISFP and one of my gf favorite albums loveless. Shit.

eh, entp here, not digging it

i'm open to hip hop, i like mbdtf and some of eminem's shit, buuut not liking this

pic related's my fav

ISTP here and DDN is actually my favorite album, you got lucky with that one

I'm INTP and I hate that album

I'm ENTP, and not even proud.

ENFP here, I discussed this in other thread but Since I left You and Person Pitch would be equally good choices (and they're both better than MPP) but I'm down with what we went with.

Also, did anyone ever consider Public Strain for INTP? idk why but it seems very INTP to me.

literally the same

same desu

The first time I done the test I was an ISTP the second time i got INTP.

>Public Strain

yeah someone on the previous thread said public strain for INTP. I'm INTP and im not really a fan of that album so i dont want to see it up there

tfw in the desert at day time but freezing your ass off waiting for a bus

dude where you live? Adelaide reporting in
theres a thunderstorm right now and I'm feeling nice and cozy :3

People change. I got INFP consistently when i was younger but now im mature i get something else when i was younger

INFP here. I love Pink Moon but it's not my favorite album by any means. It does fit the personality type though.

This is a fucking joke list. You can't represent these "personalities" with literally 1 album.

This

Perth, can see my breath us against my phones screen. feels weird

no shit, nobody takes it too seriously or as a real stone cold science you autist. its just a fun thing to do.

what were you doing in the desert?

typical INTJ autism :')

t. ENFP

Nah, it's just summer bigotry shitting up the board. 70% of the replies consist of
>I'm ISTP and that totally fits :DDD
>I'm INTJ and I prefer literally every other album :D

Not INTJ

I know but this over a month.

Infp fag here, Coil is my favorite band

Kid A is the perfect INTP album. It's very dreamy, but still has something intelligent to say

>Nah, it's just summer bigotry shitting up the board. 70% of the replies consist of
>>I'm ISTP and that totally fits :DDD
>>I'm INTJ and I prefer literally every other album :D
You say it as if there's something wrong with it

that album isn't INTP at all stop fucking with the chart

this, kid A was way better

Neither is Kid A. spiderland is even closer

Its a shit album and the only "smart" things ot say init is shitty things like hurr hurr the politicians are all rich and we are the rats to the big cats

Reddit tier

Spiderland is schoolshootercore. Not all INTPers are school shooters, only the american ones.

I don't get how Rain Dogs is ISTJ. Ive never really listened to it, though, only fragments.

I like you gay user

Coil is love
o
i
l

i
s

l
i
f
e

Not very much social commentairy, but more like dreamy stuff. Like Thom writing songs about his dreams and feelings. Sounds like INTP right?

Oh wait now that I think about it it's maybe more INFP

reminder that you should be picking albums based on how the album relates to the MBTI type, as in "if this album were a person what would it be?" rather than "i'm an INTP and my favorite album is ___", you can be an INFP and like ISTP-esque albums if that makes sense.

INTP are more thinking then away in feely dreams.

Yeah, like, to me, ISTJ is more like Die Mensche Machine or something, to me anyway.

I thought Rain Dogs was a pretty good fit, or maybe an older Tom Waits record like In The Heart of Saturday Night because it seems more traditional like the ISTJ.

I dunno. Just from my limited experience with the album I don't really get it. I guess I'll give it a real listen and see if it makes more sense to me.

INTP and Phil is my favourite musician. Sweet.

mbti is only good when you look at functions
you can't change type, this is retarted
The letters mean jack shit

retarded chart

strawpoll.me/11059883

hardcore INFP-T here. Here is my recent 12x12.

You can and people do change type. In fact, people often chance type over tests taken 6 months apart. This is just an example of the test's low reliability, and the fact that the """"theory"""" behind the test is pseudo-scientific nonsense. Functions and shadow functions are completely bullshit and aren't supported by any evidence. Funnily enough, Carl Jung, an actually educated psychoanalyst didn't believe in the dichotomy, or that people couldn't chance type, but the uneducated Meyers and Briggs later asserted (without any evidence) the dichotomies and that people couldn't change, based on the work of Jung.
MBTI is complete horse shit as a personality indicator and only has a little more validity than a horoscope.

I don't get it

thanks for the info
there seems to be so much misinformation about this test. I guess it's all a load of crock

that's not a 12x12 you troglodyte

I think he means 3x4

the wikipedia article on the subject is pretty good
there are some personality tests supported by research too, most notably the big five personality test.
I do think there is some limited use for MBTI is a descriptive tool, but it has many problems and has been rendered obsolete by newer personality tastes.

I am INTJ and this is one of my favorite albums

Highly doubt any correlation, this kind of stuff is just as annoying to me as horoscopes

dreaming about being outspoken and extroverted is pretty introverted.
also, stop tripfaggin when you don't have a reason to.

INTJ and favorite album is pic related

yeah, 3x4 is what i meant

sorry, it is 8:14am and i have still not slept and i am trying to drink away INFP sadness to no avail, pls forgive me

STOP HAVING FUN AND DISCUSS THIS BANDCAMP GROUP I FOUND THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT

>am ESTP

I get the impression that you guys think E="loud dumbass."

Like, the E version of every I album is either a louder version of that album, a dumber version of that album, or a louder, dumber version of that album.

It's okay buddy I'll forgive you for your mathematical errors

Goddammit how did this happen without me??? I leave Sup Forums for a fucking day and this is made

Okay overall it's the best fucking album chart I have ever seen for this, but I still think there could be some adjustments:

ENTJ - could be like MBDTF or something better than Jay-Z,
ENFJ - should most definitely be changed I don't think Marvin Gaye works at all, I would suggest like You Forgot It In People

Faggot, stop trying to be qt and feminine. Its cool we are both INTP and have very similar music tastes, three of those albums are in my top 5 of all time