Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

1nd

he couldn't cover his face anymore with such an embarrassing rating/video

nice spoiler faggot

He always has a sponsor shout out on reviews he anticipates will get 100k+ hits, fuck him the sellout cuck

He also gives every mainstream album he feels positively about a 15 minute review

Fuck off. Spoiler that shit.

Fantano's opinions always strongly influence mine, so I try to go into new albums fresh. Delete this thread and repost.

this pissed me off

>strong 8
>bad

How shit is your life that you don't want a Fantano album rating "spoiled" for you

do you guys even watch the review, or just get mad because the score?
Its a good review, for a very good album desu

i was checking to see how fast it would pop on on Sup Forums after he uploaded it

then the score thumbnail appeared

This album confuses me. I've seen very much positive reception of it here on Sup Forums and even Melon enjoyed it.

Then I look out to friends and many of Frank's fans and they say it's shit. What did Frank do to get this reaction?

an album that was missing much of what made CO great, but at the same time using that to make this album even better

It's slower, it's more contemplative. It's not as apparent, groovy or sudden as large swathes of his past work. Still good though, glad he didn't come through with CO.2 and is continuing to grow.

this. i agree with this very much.

yeah god forbid he make money

The moment he started having sponsors on his videos was the moment he lost all of his credibility imo

You're not allowed to make money if it's going to sway your review score. Frank got 4 points added because of a sponsor.

>You're not allowed
But he did it

He didn't get away with it though

How didn't he

The progressive gay accepting reviewers down at Pitchfork will give this a 10, so we can still claim that.

Because we're calling him out on it

Oh man that'll show him

Why don't you get a trip already, Anthony

you NEETs would never want to make any money

Can't live up to the hype but it's a good album

kek

i don't know how to fast forward a video either

Guck all melon apologists

oh jesus, and here I thought I was pissy with spoilers on 4chans

really, getting mad because somebody spoiled you the review score? It's weird that just when you think we're on the absolute bottom, you guys somehow find a way to sink lower.

It's such a minor inconvenience and he's just making a living. So salty man

Anyone notice how he literally said "the list goes on" lol

Huge Frank fan here.
It's a masterpiece, even better than channel Orange

I'm using this spicy meme in the future

I still can't believe people watch his videos. I always just check the description, call him a retarded asshole, and move on with my life.

How is this not good

His scores don't mean shit since he gave Lil Boat a 7, Blond = Overrated

literally this. the high pitch shit is annoying and a lot of the beats are shit
worse than channel orange/10

kek sounds like you like something he doesnt

>4 points added
citation needed

It really is a grower of an album. It also starts and ends weak, but the rest of the album has a selection of songs that in my opinion take the catchier more accessible upon first listen songs that were on Channel Orange, which are okay but don't leave a lasting impression.

To a much more contemplative, thought out variety of songs that try to go outside the comfort zone Ocean was probably in after CO.

This is easily better than CO to me, and I dno Frank just isn't getting that, maybe he'll come around.

would be goat if it started with novacane and didn't have nike on it

>prefacing your opinion about someone's album with "huge _____ fan here"
you know this makes you less credible, right?

Should I care about being credible on Sup Forums?

Why do you guys still give this cuck attention?

He gave MBDTF a 6/10 AND THE HEIST 7/10. That's already enough a sign to tune him tf out tbqhwitchu.

>He thinks you can delete threads
Newfag detected

if you're one of the few folks on here that doesn't desire validation and attention, i guess not

Well if you did watch them you might realise that he is actually quite well spoken and gives an interesting perspective on almost every album he reviews.