WTF I love Fox news now

WTF I love Fox news now

alternativenation.net/fox-news-calls-red-hot-chili-peppers-worst-band-on-planet/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Zvu9BM3bFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>listens to Mr. Bungle once

patrish

What the hell i have a an overwhelming feeling that i should kill myself now?

Mr Bungle is a much beter band

Fox just wanna be all like 'nohomo', massa'. But iz seen theys, and woowiie... . Ruchpuh, boss!!!

tru tru

They weren't wrong this time.

Airee, heffe

Is Faith No More truly the patrician choice?
Or is Fox lying again?

Is this real? I mean you don't have to like them if you don't want but flea is legit like the best bassist there is. lol

Doesn't surprise Gutfeld was the one that said this. He's probably the most patrician Fox host, both as a presenter and for his taste in music.
He likes Caroliner as well (from ~9 minutes in:
youtube.com/watch?v=3Zvu9BM3bFY

I fucking hate when people get elitist toward red hot. they're a fun band with really chilli people. Flea is an amazing bassist aswell.

>really chilli people

autist

yeah i got a lil bb kek too haha

Anthony is worthless
Chad just thinks he invented all drumming
Flea is convinced he's paganini of all bass.
Josh, john, omar, all the 'ghosts on guitar',
are all convinced they're mozart. But as we all know, Of course!! only I, possess said talents!!! Mwuhahaha! !

Fox News confirmed for shit taste

Based Nick

Honestly they're totally differwnt music acts. Its like comparing bowie and zappa simply because they didn't like each other.

I hate Flea. He uses a technique that already existed long before he did and he acts like he invented it just because he brought it to popular music. I get it dude, you have a funky bass sound, but that doesn't make you the best bass player.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

80's rhcp is patrician, though

>“The problem today, is the cameras during concerts. This keeps you from living in the moment. It is not important to have these pictures in megabytes. It is better to have them in your heart and your memory. We try to create an environment which is going to encourage them to keep their [camera phones] in their pockets and to look at us directly. In general, this works pretty well.”
I love this whole meme with "rock stars" because they act so entitled about it and it implies you can't do both. I'd rather have physical proof of a show so I can remember it that much more as well as from my memory.

It's pretty funny, some of the new basslines just are impossible for him to play live. His sham has become exposed. Greets, alex bonesr.

Is that Will Ferrell?