American Food

Is there anything more comical or absurd than individuals mocking American food, dishes, and cuisine? They say that Americans have no food or something along those lines. Here let me give you a list of American dishes/cuisine/food:

>London Broil
>Buffalo Wings
>Gumbo
>Clam Chowder
>Brunswick Stew
>German Chocolate Cake
>Fortune Cookie
>Chicken Fingers
>Chicken Nuggets
>Chicken Sandwiches
>Cornbread
>Hush puppies
>Hamburgers (either German or American origin is debated)
>Onion Rings
>Chili Dogs
>Sloppy Joe
>Grits
>Milkshake
>Chocolate Chip Cookies
>Turducken
>Cajun Food
>Creole Food
>Fajitas
>Cheese steak
>Reuben sandwich

Seriously how can individuals on here deride American food when many American dishes and cuisine are universal and consumed worldwide on a daily basis? American food is better than many other national foods.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_broil
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>London
Stopped reading right there.

This might be bait, but given that Europeans' sole exposure to American cuisine is the highly bastardized and vomit-inducing McEnnedy, I can see where they think all American food is like that.

>American cuisine
>London Broil

>fried meet
>american food

it's like saying breathing air is an amercian invention

It is actually American. In Britain it's impossible to barbeque due to the constant rain from all the negative karma they build up over the years.

>London broil is a North American beef dish made by broiling or grilling marinated beef, then cutting it across the grain into thin strips. The origin of the name is obscure; the dish is not related to the city of London, England.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_broil

>meet
Opinion discarded

Fajitas is just a Tampiqueña pre-cut in strips, seriously... Most of those are just very slight variations on pre-existing dishes from other cultures

Wtf is this

It is; prior to the late 19th-century people always breathed in Nitrogen and thus couldn't get much work done. The well-off black man Elias Ochs Igen invented Oxygen as a byproduct of the slaughtering process in the Stock Yards of Chicago and soon mass-marketed to the point where it quickly entered post-scarcity and has been free ever since. The White Patent Agents took Igen's invention for themselves and he never saw a dime of money from it.

Given the whole melting pot thing...

>American food
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc

>not posting the Doritos lasagna

Nah man, slight variations only counts in your head, we also blended foods and managed to come out with original dishes that are nothing like European or Amrindian, eg al pastor is relatively recent and tastes nothing like shawarma

>new world """"cuisine""""

Fair enough, although Soul Food is ours and ours alone.

More than that, breh.

>Pepperonis
>Crab Cakes
>Pumpkin Pie
>Steak sandwiches

Better than gook food.

al pastor is so good hngnngngngg

>eating fast food trash
>calling it cuisine

>maple syrup
inb4 Canada
Injuns were sugaring maples before colonization.

>literally le French
much sophisticated wow

i should get into vaping

>captcha: village KEEP GOING

>Chicken sandwiches
>Chicken fingers
>Chicken nuggets
>""""""""""""""""cuisine""""""""""""""""

>be extremely hungry
>Sup Forums starts talking about food

Stop pls.

>be on keto diet
>can't eat most of this shit
put me to rest
im ready to die now

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

But I thought ketogenics high protein?

>american cuisine
>sloppy joe

Of course, high fat and protein, but low carb.
I can't eat sugary or bready shit.
A positive is that I can eat good meat and non-starchy vegetables all I want.

>Reuben sandwich
Ughhhh these are god tier

I think burritos are American too.

The truth is Europeans don't get out much and think McDonald's is all Americans eat. Honestly we fucking eat McDonald's a lot here too

Maybe I shouldn't say I just prepared for myself some awesome hot chocolate, the real thing not the crap you get outside of Mexico. Now I'm all comfy in bed enjoying being warm in a cold rainy day.

We have burritas in Mexico, but the soggy overstuffed variation most of you are familiar with is Tex-Mex