What country (or region specifically) has the blondest women?

What country (or region specifically) has the blondest women?

Or in other words, where do young adult women (aged in their ~20s) have the lightest color hair?

Possible answers could be...
Any of the Nordics,
the Baltics,
(slightly north)Eastern Europe,
Russia (Karelia),
Maybe Siberia?

I don't know, tell me Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8Z4vhZU9T4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finland if you believe the meme charts

>t. pekka

why is Sup Forums so obsessed about blondes

because you have the best boypussy

I know we're blonder than the UK/Germany/Belgium.

But I've never seen North Europe.

Its Finland or Estonia

>Karelia
>Siberia
No, probably Nordics/Baltics.

BLEACHED.COM

western and southern parts of Finland have the most blondes in the world most likely

South Brazil

To clarify, I (OP) meant where do the blondes that do exist there have *the lightest* color of hair. I didn't ask which country has the highest rate of blondes overall (which could have darker colored or 'dirtier' blondes), if that makes sense. Hope I'm articulating myself properly.

Also to those responding, is there any scientific way to measure this or even display it on a chart?

Begone, this is a serious thread, don't troll please. South Brazil may be "white" but it is not the correct answer to this thread.

Well i can't answer to that, but platinium blondes are quite common here

Lightest color is Finland by far. You can find the same hair color in Estonia and Russia, but these are just Finns in denial, plus in Russia race mixing is rampant, so the chances of expressing these genes are lower each generation.

We have the occasional white haired girls here if that's what you mean.

A buddy of mine also has this hair color. We always call him whitey.

youtube.com/watch?v=x8Z4vhZU9T4

How common are blondes in Russia?
And what's more common, blonde or brunette hair?

>brunette hair
Obvious.

Brunette is more common, but there is a decent amount of blondes. Also depends on the region probably, hard to say.

Tl;dr: i hate my race and i will ruin some blonde girl's children

>We always call him whitey.

Kek, in Russia, the blonde haired guys are called бeлый(whitey) too. In Brazil they're called German, regardless of nationality.

>way to measure this or even display it on a chart?

Yeah, easily, melanin

AYO HOL UP

she's kinda hideous tbqh, her lightness is her only redeeming feature

Pure Aryan Nordic reporting in

>tfw fell for the Anna meme

And stormfags can do nothing to stop that

She is hyper Nordic. Back in the 40s, anthropologists didn't even believe that people with these features still existed.

With make up she looks more human. In movies, she always dyes darker shades of blonde.

Sweden had some very blond women. They were good looking too. I liked their personalities, they were funny and intelligent.

One big problem though. They all seemed to fetishize gay and bisexual men. When drunk enough, they would ask stuff like, "have you ever kissed another guy? Have you ever tasted your own semen? Have you ever worn a skirt or dress, even just alone in your room? If you had to, would you rather make out with a man, or give him a handjob?" It wasn't just one woman, but lots of them independently seemed way too interested in male homoeroticism.

Swedish men were pretty normal. Neither gay, nor overly homophobic.

>see blonde girl
> hey your eyebrows are invisible
> she starts checking herself out in mirror immediatly and bursts into tears

We should genocide blonde people t bh

that's why blonde dudes look so sissy and faggoty, weak eyebrows are a sign of low test

feels good to have dark thick eyebrows and blonde hair at the same time

liar

South Brazil is very common

German immigration

>dark thick eyebrows and blonde hair at the same time

That probably looks ridiculous.

Romania

not really, most blondes here have dark eyebrows

>BLEACHED.COM
I tried to enter it and it can't be reached
I'm very sad
Can someone make this?

>South Brazil is very common
>German immigration

It's called hair dye.

Lived next door to Laura when I was a kid. Didn't think that she was anything special.

Country or region with most niggers since white blonde girls WERE LITTERALY MADE FOR BBC.

>It's called hair dye.
sai daqui favelado, vai postar merda em outro thread

eu to falando de loira natural

that's light brown, not blonde

Western Finnish coast from Turku to Vaasa and maybe all the way up to Oulu. + Åland.

>gypsies are know to kidnap blonde children.

Really? Never heard of it, but apparently western gypsies are way more violent than eastern ones even tho we have 10x more

This girl is very blonde?

You have brown hair you fag. Everybody who says they have "dark" blonde is just a fag in denial that can't accept losing genetic lottery.

>Karelia
>Russia

Darker shades or dark like jet black? Like this Russian dude?

I'm mostly exaggerating but it does happen sometimes.

She is blonde?

> typical western finnish group of girls.

like this

>inb4 dyed

hmmm, so the only country that has 100% of it's territory over 70% blonde is Estonia. Denmark comes close with 68%. Everyone else has areas that are non blonde.

definitely dyed

this pic is from 2 years ago when i had longer hair.
does it look like brown?

I don't believe that's you

ebin

>Neither gay, nor overly homophobic.
That's becasue they fetishzie non whites in there. + nordic women are sluts. It's not a bad thing when a girl fucked more thant 5 guys before the age of 20
>t. memeber of the student exchange program that went to Sweden
At the party one girl told me that she wouldn't having sex with me later when she'd get more drunk.
She probably meant that i was ugly but still, i chickened out sicne i thought that a woman this "free" could have STD. To this day i don't know if i should've gone with her to bed.

your loss then.
my hair has always been darker when it's short

That's a woman you fag.

>platinum blonde in pic
>light brown as kid
case in point

You're a homo you fag
T. Different fag

yeah, but shes natural blonde, thats the point

no she isn't, definitely dyed when it wasn't as light when she was a kid

well i must be a woman then
you've never seen men with long hair?
anyways that is why i cut it short, because i looked too feminine with it

so she is brunette??

That girl can not into sunbathe prpbably.

People have much lighter hair as kids. It's only after the hormones kicks in that it starts getting darker.

>that flair
>Can someone make this?

>tfw too smart to be a recessive cavebeast

Finland. Most finns look just as nordic as swedes and norwegians do but even blonder. Mongols is just a meme

>eu to falando de loira natural

É tudo cabelo pintado.

Can confirm

Give me her number.

Fuck off proxy. If you are a Finn you know that blonde hair may turn darker when you grow up.

>Average Russian face in Vkontakte.jpg

>If you are a Finn you know that blonde hair may turn darker when you grow up.

He said that there is no way she can have natural platinum blond hair as an adult when her hair was already turning brown when she was a kid. Her hair is obviously under the effects of peroxide.

It could be the lightning.

Man is there something worse than loosing natural blonde hair as you age? The older you get the more ugly you get. You don't have that uniqe color that only top tier whites can have and now you have a color that 90 percent of the world has. I understand suicide rates in Finnland ToBeHonest FAMpamfamlam.

its just germanics

that is western media for you

yeah but at least we had blonde hair at some point of our life, unlike you poles

>"Lightest color is Finland by far"
>As never visited Finland
Typical Sup Forums kid

That's right you HAD. I never tasted this feeling so i don't feel sad, but i'd probably kill myself if from uberhuman i'd turn into a subhuman with ordianry hair.
>Inb4 poles r subs
Yes we are, there are so few natural blondes in here.

Who allowed Portugal in the thread? SHOO! SHOO!

Dude shes 1/5 at best

Well, athletes always look a certain way. I don't know whether it's the body type that gravitates towards it or is it the sport that shapes them that way.

>visited Finland
I did and he's right, shoo barbosa

why not just wear a condom and sleep with her? You can still get diseases, but it's stuff like herpes or warts. inconvenient, but won't ruin your life, and usually you can see them when they are contagious.

I was thinking about something more serious like HIV or AIDS, since when i came there i saw a fuck tone of blacks. And the girls told me they they sleep with negros a lot so i was afriad that this girl could've sleep with jamal and have HIV/AIDS and didn't even know it.

The person who is penetrating is not at as high a risk. The chances of getting HIV by putting your condom wrapped penis inside of an infected vagina are very small. Most HIV is spread through unprotected anal sex or needle sharing. Even in unprotected anal sex, the recipient is at greater risk.

She probably wanted to have oral sex which would mean getting blowjob or eating her out unprotected boom i get HIV,
>is not as high a risk
It's still a risk, i'm not gonna fuck anything that's infected even if you'll wrap my dick in 10 layers or rubber.

I don't blame you, I would've done the same.

Why do you always show a Finn woman, she plays soccer?

Wat? she does play soccer.