What you think of Catholics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iuEkEGQvJ0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're gr8 m8

youtube.com/watch?v=iuEkEGQvJ0A

Evil bastards.

Fags

He also said that Western countries shouldn't take in more immigrants than they can assimilate.

Also the Pope is not the Church.

All Abrahamic scum deserve to die.

*tips fedora*
*teleports out of the thread*

Leftwing leaning faggots.

Jesus did not say anything wrong.
"Love each other, forgive everyone, love and pray for your enemy, love God, be perfect like God".

The thing is: modern "christians" do not follow this simple rules.

They're less worse than protestants.

Awesome traditions, shit dogma

disciples of the true faith

The are part of the only true Church.

inferior to dogholics

Catholics are very good people, you can criticise the head of the church but most catholics are nice people.

They are the true christians

Even though I do not believe myself, all believing catholics that I met to this day have been utterly great and loving people.

Catholic religion was based on a mistranslation

The Septuagint scholars mistranslated the Hebrew word for "young woman" into the Greek word for "virgin". It was an easy mistake to make because there was only a subtle difference in the spelling. So, they came up with a prophecy:
"Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear us a son." You understand? It was "virgin" that caught people's attention. It's not everyday a virgin conceives and bears a son. But leave that for a couple of hundred years to stew and next thing you know you have the Holy Catholic Church.

This pretty much.

How's life as a Protestant in Central Asia?

But user, I am tengriist...

How's life as a tengriist in central Asia?

bunch of idiots.

wait isnt poland 95% white and catholic?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

They are the only true Christian church

yes, it was. Polish catholics are fuckin morons.

There seem to be a few non Catholicis in Poland that really hate Catholicism.

They're fruity old-school Anglicans.

a few % of thinking socjety, which dont have to be antyreligious, just anty catho.

Rather understandable considering how the Catholic Church has been treating the Poles through the ages.

They're one of the few bearable types of Christians.

it's significant that only this religion causes butthurt of le thinkink atheists.

As long as they don't go around persecuting and killing non-Catholics, they're fine.

Heretics