Srsly why the FUCK does anyone pay to go to a mainstream show these days?

srsly why the FUCK does anyone pay to go to a mainstream show these days?

I see you mastered the crop function

>passionate guys and girls

>girls
>passionate
>about music

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

on every underground music gig I have been to girls were pretty much 40-50% of the audience

>40-50% of the audience
does not equal passion it means penises and free drinks are there

also every cunt has thier fucking iphone recording, wants to take selfies with the band and in the middle of the show. its not underground its not cool its selfish and shallow
"OMG BIIIITCH IM SOOOO DRUUUNK"
"WOOOOOO"

enjoy your virginity

lol no wonder girls don't like you

implying people don't all have their fucking phones out at the stadium gigs, which is even more stupid since you can't see or hear a thing at those things

i go to shows for music, fuck meeting people fuck friends and i dont have promiscuous sex

promiscuous sex? where are you from, the 1940s?

>i don't have promiscuous sex
oh we know

i wish, instead im stuck here with MUH DIKK mentality niggers and degenerates

kek

Muse is the best live band I've ever seen, stay mad

You seem like a pretty pathetic person

do you know that we also go to shows for music, we are just no judgemental cunts who think all girls acts same way. wtf is even this sterotype, nobody does this on underground gigs

>tfw gonna die alone
I'm not that other robot but I'm like end stage avant teen syndrome. The only things I can talk about at length are fringe music / lit / cinema and I don't have the looks to compensate for being an autists. Send help.

>degenerates

Back to Sup Forums you spooked retard.

>wanting to live in another decade because you think no one around you understands your way of life
kys you are a walking meme

maybe not local or house shows, i mean underground like say i had seen midnight and venom inc and it was quite played out with stereotypes

audible kek

don't laugh at his mental retardation

I saw Sufjan at an enormous venue a few weeks ago, and it was definitely worth the increased ticket price. He put on a much more impressive show than most small venue concerts I've been to, and he was clearly a lot more engaged with the music than, for example, Animal Collective has been the times I've seen them, where they seemed to be merely going through the motions.

>Sup Forums : the underage board

>acting like everyone isn't a stereotype
>he doesn't realize that everyone is just an assorted combination of personality traits and experiences.

>he thinks hes special

>Underground Music
>Posts picture of actual venue
Am I falling for this bait?

Man I went to a Skeletonwitch concert last week and it just sounds like you're a bitter cunt. At least a quarter of the audience were girls and most of them were really into it, I saw like two phones out and they were both guys.
But hey, why have fun when you can complain instead?

>Man I went to a Skeletonwitch concert last week
stopped reading there

if underground music was popular then they wouldn't be able to do it in small venues anymore retard, let plebs be plebs, more for us

>passionate guys and girls
>passionate
Half the the shows I go to are hosted by bands I've never heard of nor do I make any effort to listen to them later.

what? i had an awesome time, both midnight and venom inc were great, necrophagia opened up and im not even into them and they rocked. i just hate people

You live in Columbus, don't you?

Because none of the less known of bands that I like extensively tour

Yeah, because seeing bands signed to record labels at small-medium sized "actual" venues is soooo underground.

Find a local scene in your city and go to DIY venues and house shows, where there aren't any tickets, you will always be in the front, you don't need a bar because you bring your own booze, fans are actually people who actively support local scenes/bands, and you always hang out with the artists anyway because they are seen as an equal to anybody else there. Sorry but going to see Mac Demarco at a 700 capacity venue isn't underground.

DIY show are really hard for me to attend because i hate oogles

sounds like someone's poor

why can't you go to both of these sort of shows
I go to local DIY shows organised in small bars where members of the band, or their friends work and it's a great experience. But I also wanna pay 20 dollars and see Mac Demarco bc I really like his music.

DAMN IT GOLDBURG!

>Find a local scene in your city
not that fucking easy. if you live anywhere in britain apart from the interesting places, 100% your "scene" is going to be shitty indie-pop-rock-britpop copycats and it happens all the time and hasn't happened in years thanks to britpop

if you want a good show. don't go underground, go see someone good, pay like a tenner, and see an actually relevant band. fuck the underground

Oogles? Like as in crusty punks? Literally never encountered this in a DIY community unless it is a punk community. I (we) throw house shows at our house about once a month and its always just normal ass college kids who come

Also going to local scene shows may be awkard for some people, usually it's hermetic enviroment. Even if you find local DIY indie scene and know stuff about it, it's awkard when you don't know people who go there and they do know eachother.

Go anyway. Embrace the awkwardness

unty?

>going to shows
>going outside

You are the problem

well i only go to punk or metal shows so its a much more common occurrence for me.
and i would say even though oogle is very derivative of crust, crust and d beat i actually like

>unty?
is that suppose to be some ones name?

>Always in the front row
Not possible, not everyone can be in the front. Otherwise it wouldn't be the front, now would it?

I don't have that problem, I was introduced to my local scene by a friend who was part of it, but I'm just sayin it's not as easy as paying 15 dollars for seeing some indie kinda known band you like.