How retarded do these guys feel now...

How retarded do these guys feel now? Literally fired right before your team wins the premierl eagle because you filmed yourself getting your buttholes tounged by thai hookers and being racist. Not to mention one of them was the son of the manager who also got fired. They probably hate each other.

Who else has JUSTed themselves this hard in sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

meatspin.com
youtube.com/watch?v=nWSc3-NACSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jordan Veretout had offers from Aston Villa and Leicester this summer and chose Aston Villa

>you now remember when the video first emerged and everyone was mirin Pearson Juniors cock

2 of them are doing alright. Hopper has made 31 appearances for his new side already, and Smith has made 44 and got promoted to league one. Pearson jr. has only 15.

They would have probably eventually got released anyway, so other than the indignity and damaged reputation, their career paths probably haven't been dramatically different.

smith's girlfriend a couple of weeks before bumgate, ahahah.

the middle guy has such an ugly britbong face, i'm sick of seeing it

Without their action Ranieri won't came to Leicester

>Who else has JUSTed themselves this hard in sport?
Aaron hernandez
>have only been in the league for 3 years, but already one of the best young players in the league at your position
>catch a touchdown in the superb owl
>play alongside a future hall of fame QB
>a superbowl championship is just a matter of time (team was absolutely stacked), and with it will come crazy sponsorship deals, fame and chicks flocking to you
>murder a guy for a bag of weed and two other guys for bumping into you at a nightclub because PCP made you a paranoid psychopath
>locked up for life

Enjoying rimjobs is a sign of a closet gay. Real men only get rimjobs to humiliate the girl.

>Germany in charge of the psychosexual analysis of analplay.
Never change Hans, never change.

Edwin valero. pro boxer with 27wins 27 KO's was on the cusp of becoming a mega star in boxing. Got high and killed his wife then hung himself.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to film that shit

Who posted the video?

They were probably shitfaced or coked out. Bad decisions are made in those states

>How retarded do these guys feel now?
I'd imagine they feel pretty great. Without them, Pearson would never have got sacked. They indirectly caused Leicester to win the league. They sacrificed themselves.

Aranguiz is still the biggest retard of all. Leicester offered him MORE money than he accepted to play in the bendersliga for Bayer Neverkusen.

>team offers more money than a German CL participant
>muh from rags to riches story
Something doesn't fit together

Leicester would not have won the league had this not happened, the chain of events needs to be exactly the same.

eiffel FOOKIN Towuh

Leicester are quite well off financially. Their owner is a Thai multi millionaire remember. I agree that the "underdogs" meme has gone too far.

>Thai multi millionaire
He's worth about $2bn according to Forbes

the underdog tale isnt directly related to the club's wealth

When teams like Chelsea, Manchester City & PSG become "underdog" champions they already had bought international players like Cech, Makelele, Carvalho, Drogba, Robben, Zabaleta, Dzeko, Kolarov, Aguero, Nasri, Silva, Clichy, Balotelli, Toure, Tevez, Savic, Thiago Silva, Ibrahimovic, Lavezzi, Pastore, Moura, Motta, Beckham, Verratti, van der Wiel, etc

The most important players Leicester bought were Inler (barely relevant), Fuchs, Okazaki (from fk traktor) and Kante y Mahrez (from french second division, which is like a third division).

Kek

He really does. It's the type of face you'd just love to smack

they wouldn't have won the league if it wasn't for the thai orgy

They owe it all to tongued buttholes.

Surprised that's not a Van Gaal quote.

Not sure that counts as a JUST. Sounds more like he had some serious mental health issues.

Nah, he just fucked up

Webm or link to video?

BEE LOWN THEE FUCK OUT DAMN

he looks like the kind of cunt who gets rimmed by a thai hooker while racily insulting her

this was actually pretty funny to read lad

Agreed. What man lets somebody play with his asshole? Mine exists for one purpose only, and that purpose is to expel waste.

Couldn't believe it when i heard the first reports. Motherfucker is living a fantasy and fucked himself right into a life no parole sentence.

>gf likes to give rimjobs
pls no

PLS NO?

what is wrong with you

>Danton was arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit murder. On July 16, 2004, he pled guilty to attempting to hire a hitman, who was actually a police dispatcher, to murder David Frost, his agent, and was sentenced by U.S. District Judge William Stiehl to seven-and-a-half years in a United States federal prison.

Obligatory: Johnny Handegg Manzlel is doing a pretty good job as we speak.

A lot of guys will bump into him now.

maybe he's not a degenerate

Enjoy never understanding that women are all dirty sluts and cant wait to do things like that.

Whoever takes him out will live forever in jailhouse lore where they are locked up.

Everyone has fetishes user. No shame in that. What, do you only have missionary sex under the blankets with the lights of?

His agent probably sexually molested him. Danton is just some very dumb guy looking for an escape.

>Who else has JUSTed themselves this hard in sport?

France national team
>Benzema
>Griezmann
>Ben Arfa
>Fekir
>Gameiro
>Lacazette
>Ben Yedder
>Martial
>Coman
>Ribery
>Gignac

But our starting nine will be

>Olivier Giroud

I used to laugh but now it's just sad.
>Choosing Giroud over ben arfa and Gignac
I went to Jihad for less than that

What did you faggots say about me?

But it's not like these guys played much in the first team anyway. So even if this never happened, then they would still be in a club that just won the title even though they probably didn't get any appearances and not getting a medal.

Also, if this have never happened, then Pearson would probably still have his job, and because of that, I doubt that he would do the same with the club like where the club is at now. His antics would do more harm than good and last season proves that at times.

If anything, you could say that it's more of a JUST with Pearson getting sacked mainly for that because he's more involved with the club than those younger guys.

the only retard here is you
if that didn't happen lestah wouldn't have been champions
pic related on the other hand
>play in the most popular and media favorited team in the country
>elected 2nd best gk of the league
>J cesar has no morale after screwing up in 2010 wc
>decides to murder former wife because he wouldn't pay her 10k of his 400k monthly salary in alimony

he'd probably be in the 23 squad in 2014 if wasn't for that

Nah, Aaron Hernandez doesn't look like the type to get his shot pushed in, if that's what you mean. He'll be fine

Why would I want somebody touching my asshole. No thanks.

Why would you ever date a professional athlete?

There is a 100% they will cheat on you and there's nothing you can do about it.

this
He is the living stereotype of the dead eyed mongolic banterous LADcunt you'd like to beat to death.

>I agree that the "underdogs" meme has gone too far.
In a way. Leicester have always been a decently supported club and has had runs. But this last two season form reversal is fucking insane. It's a football miracle.

they're alpha and they achieved something

damn thats big

>implying they didn't win this one for their lads who couldn't be there with them

What does that have to do with the fact that that's disgusting and if you want somebody licking your butthole you're a disgusting faggot?

>infidelity = alpha
does that mean we are living in the most alpha age of recorded history? doesn't seem quite right if you compare men now to men of 50 years ago and beyond.

Lmao 18 year old fucking pleb live moar

underrated post tbf.

I'm good with sex and getting my dick sucked. I don't see why anyone would ever want their ass licked. That's disgusting and retarded if that's "living more" to you

Not to the level of the players OP posted. But Check out the story of basketball player Karlton Hines.

those three should get statues. In exactly that pose from the video.

>kotecha

poo in loo

I get the "appeal" but I don't get why these dumb broads are fine with getting cucked by their alpha athlete boyfriends.

Honestly I think it's vanity. I think these girls think they're so pretty that their alpha boyfriends aren't actually going to cheat on them, but I reckon ~95% of Pro Athletes cheat on their wives/girlfriends.

meatspin.com

top fuckin kek

>Vardy tells Okezaki 'Oi Jap, parmigiano reggiano on'.

someone will eventually make a statue of their title winning side, I'm sure
I hope some enterprising rogue artist will take your suggestion on board and one night sneak in those three in those poses alongside the triumphant images of mahrez, vardy, kanté, et al

These guys literally saved the club.

None of this season would have happened if they hadn't made that video.

Charles Aránguiz said 'no' to Leicester because he wanted to win titles.
Now he's at Neverkusen.

This is where the chain of events really began.. insain

youtube.com/watch?v=nWSc3-NACSY

we should change "Offseason" to "Asslicking time"

Leicester has really been through some shit

What a weird club

>tfw every time you tell the story of the biggest upset in sport history you have to begin with "the old manager got fired because his son got his ass licked by some thai hookers"

LOL
good post

>making your girlfriend eat shit
>your girlfriend
>a person you regularly KISS on the MOUTH
>living

Not for long, if you are this risk-prone.

As long as you keep it clean with enemas and a natural diet everything should be fine..

>clean
>asshole

Pick one. There will always be feces in and around your sphincter. An enema doesn't help with that. Also, ENEMAS? You're telling me LIVING THE LIFE is about PUMPING WATER UP MY ASS SO I CAN HAVE SOMEONE LICK IT??? What went wrong in your childhood? Where did the scary man touch you?

It's a bad decision to get to those states, mate.

Are you out of your fucking mind?

This is a strange post coming from Germany of all places

I gotta stop thinking everyone in southern Europe is inferior. What did I ever contribute to this board, fuck all desu.

This is why its literal meme magic

ANY other team in the prem this year could have won it and it still wouldn't have been as impressive as Leicester

Post the video

chat pineapple get banged

>want to win titles
>go to Neverkusen
lol, what an idiot

these fucking bastards are really vile, i always knew that everyone who engages in these group orgies is a fucking subhuman creature of darkness.

his skull explains everything

I might be a no-life autist who spends his free time shitposting on a Sudanese foodie board, but posts like this make it almost worth it.

>'Oi Jap, parmigiano reggiano on

When I was getting blown by a Japanese soapgirl she went towards my butthole but I backed away instinctively. Does that mean I give off gay vibes? I'm distraught over this.

It means that Americans are insecure when it comes to butt stuff.