1. Your country

1. Your country

2. Do you have pets? What's your stories with animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/its-finally-proven---scientists-test-whether-cats-or-dogs-love-u/
youtube.com/watch?v=FwVYN4Oiu-8
youtube.com/watch?v=B3OjfK0t1XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the pupper might be retarded

IIIIIIII~
WANNA FUCK DOG IN THE ASS!

wow, just like me!

Blame Trump

Aus

I was chasing a giant huntsman through the house when i was about 17 and i fell and did my knee in. Ended my season because i was on the school rugby team. Still bitter about it

>aus
>not scoob

I had a dog a few years ago. Our family was negligent when it came to training the dog and, as such, he picked up a lot of bad habits and had several potentially dangerous outbursts. I loved that dog with all of my heart. However, my dad figured that the dog could permanently hurt someone, and he didn't want to openly discuss euthanization. So I went to bed one day, and the next my dog was dead.

>Where did I go so wrong?

good thread

My apartment building doesn't allow pets.

no pets but stray cats here and there

Yes.

It's embarassing for anyone over the age of 18 to own a dog unless it's for your farm

this.

Dogs are for children

I have one like this fella.

Jamal pls, they are literally man's best friend.

Grew up with these. They're pretty based. Although the last one I had was basically retarded.

I've never had an animal growing up
That is why I am so awkward with humans interaction

Im 25, single and have a cat. What does that say about me

FUCK CATS AND CAT PEOPLE

brown people detected

>Why didn't I use condom
>He will end up being gay I swear
>Where did all go wrong
>My ancestors do not smile upon me
>Just bite the fucking ball you retard

I have 4 kots.

I have a cat, he belongs to some neighbors but moved with me :3

That you suck dick.

Sydney?

it's childish to have a dog as an adult male. Honestly, I think I'd be embarrassed, do you want people to make fun of you

1. Flag
2. We bought this really big box of assorted chocolate once for a Christmas present for someone and while we were out of the house, our akita got on the counter and ate like half of the chocolate box. We were all worried because you know chocolate is bad for dogs but he was perfectly fine. He was a big dog so maybe that's why he ended up being fine

Here's a pic of my dog, Guinness

Oh my gosh I'm sorry to hear that

How does that correlate

>dog
>absolutely euphoric to see you come home after a long while
>cat
>meows a bit then goes on about his business and/or demands food, because it considers you inferior to him
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/its-finally-proven---scientists-test-whether-cats-or-dogs-love-u/

Not at the moment but I want a Welsh collie.

>not having a dog to pick up chicks

do you have any idea how much having a dog can impress the ladies? They see you having fun with a dog and it's like an instant connection

dogs are for little kids, it's their first pet. Having a dog as an adult is seen as sad here

No it isn't, stop lying

Hating dogs is for Muslims and lesbians.

It's just a pupper doing pupper things. Here's a dog who looks after a real disabled cat.

I used to have a cat just like that. She was a really sweat and fun can.

She got eaten by coyotes ;_;

Please kill yourself

Seriously, people who dislike dogs are known to be cold and apathetic creatures. Look at Angela Merkel, she hates dogs.

Not only that, but they see you know how to take care of another living being.

2 pomeranians and a german shepherd

1. Flag
2. I have a cat. I've had a cat since I was 5 years old, and my parents have always had cats.

all my mother wanted was a talking parrot. one that would sing, tell jokes or at least say 'hello' to the guests like video related youtube.com/watch?v=FwVYN4Oiu-8
we had 6 of them. they all died in some horrible way, let me list them:
2 died of parrot related diseases
1 was washed by my sister and died. yep, she used soap and cold water
1 was eaten by some random cat
and 1 was only bitten by a dog, but died of scare
1 of them just escaped to freedom. wherever it is, i hope he has a good life

1. fleg
2. pupper

That is just adorable.

America
Two ferrets at the moment. I owned an axolotl half a year ago and got a miniature poodle as a kid who's now basically my dad's.

Uhh, not many stories.

>video
fuq that's so qt

Oh, here's a pic.

Had a parakeet that escaped once.
Went to a birds of prey show a month or so later, guy talking mentioned they found an owl pellet with blue feathers in it, ate a parakeet, only a few days after she flew off and only a short distance from my house.

I had a hamster once and he literally escaped from various cages like 7 to 8 times in his life. He lost a couple of toes during this time and sometimes it would be days until I found him simple roaming the hallway floors

It's scary how that cat resembles a disable human being.

me on the left

Keep on swimming slotho.

sloggo

No one likes snakes.

probably damaged ear drums
poor thing probably got kicked in the head by too many niggers

Doggos >>>>>>>>> kots

>Dogs kill the black man
Not everyone is a nigger like you, Jamal

Or seems to have some troubles with the cerebellum

It would be dead dumbass.

your woman at hot and destined to be alone.

The only reason you are is because you don't have enough interaction. Instead of awkward petless guy it's awkward guy with a dog who manged to infect his dog with his social awkwardness (it happens).

We had a cat.
My brother found her in very bad conditions behind the metro station.
She went missing after living with us after about 3 years.
She was pregnant probably.

sneks are alright. ridiculous amount of care though, like 2 hours every day

USA / in India for another two months (inshallah somebody will give me money so I can leave sooner

My family has 10 cats, a dog, and a chinchilla. We used to have a mudpuppy, a spider, an iguana or some shit, and some fish, but thankfully my sister took those with her when she moved out.

1. flag

2. Yes, I have a British Shorthair cat
She's arrogant and doesn't like careness
and always looks on me smug as well

a cute.

A lot of people own dogs, according to statistics 37-47% of Americans

are they not venomous?

I like my rottie mix, she's getting old but she still has the energy of a puppy. The pom, on the other hand, he's sweet but 2hyper4me.

They're constrictors.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3OjfK0t1XM