Why people like fucking Russia so much? They are disgusting and barbaric country...

Why people like fucking Russia so much? They are disgusting and barbaric country. It's real life Mordor where people don't have any freedoms and just drink themselves to death to forget about their misery. They turn to shit everything they touch. The more Russian "influence" country gets the more poor and undeveloped it is. Can we nuke this shithole already?

>Can we nuke
Well, YOU definitely can't.

spierdalaj mi stat

Aren't Polish people just the same? Like Russia lite?
>It's real life Mordor where people don't have any freedoms
true for Poland as well
>people don't have any freedoms and just drink themselves to death to forget about their misery
Very true for Polish people
>They turn to shit everything they touch.
Not true, Polish people actually clean other people's shit.

>It's real life Mordor
I agree but I think Russia is kinda cool...in its own way

>the pot calling the kettle black

tfw average citizen of picrel richer than average warsaw citizen

>Can we nuke this shithole already?
Wake up Bolan, you shat yourself.

But hey, we have fields'n'shit

Kek. I bet you really belive it.

Gtfo from my hungary scum.

Is that the city I am thinking about?

>It's real life Mordor
gets me everytime

>people don't have any freedoms and just drink themselves to death to forget about their misery
just like burgers

>They turn to shit everything they touch
just like burgers

>The more Russian "influence" country gets the more poor and undeveloped it is.
same with burgers

basically Russia is a poor version of americans, more alcoholics probably, but not much different in everything else

They're awesome. Climate rocks, just ask Napoleon after you go.

Bitches be hawt, booze be kewl, and they haven't gone under central banking control yet.

>Russia is a poor version of americans
The Golden calf is not a leader for us.
This thing you will never understand.

Because it's true xD

>just like burgers
>>They turn to shit everything they touch
>just like burgers
>>The more Russian "influence" country gets the more poor and undeveloped it is.
>same with burgers
You may be retarded. Most of our allies are wealthy, secure and better educated than we are. Russia's allies are almist entirely made up of dictatorships where most people live like shit.

He may not, I actually do get it. Economic growth not being important as people make it out do be. I'm actually denouncing every single politician I can so I'll have the chance to do the same thing for my micro region.

Maybe in a alternative universe or on RT.

I actually understand it very well

>Most of our allies are wealthy, secure and better educated than we are.
that's not a big achievement tbqhwyb

>true for Poland as well
Poland always enjoyed relatively a lot of freedom and liberty compared to other countries especially the Eastern ones.
Warsaw has a GDP PPP per capita of ~$69k, no single federal subject of Russia can match that.

>just like burgers
because Japan, South Korea and Israel are "shit" right?

city ≠ federal subject

anyway I think he's just baiting you, and Poles get triggered sooooooo fast

Because of new Russian elites. They have money and they don't mind to spend 'em on propaganda, I am Russian myself, just ran out of there. Just see how Boston streets look like in google maps and then switch to Kaluga or Arkhangelsk.

>an ameriboo polak
color me surprised

>because Japan, South Korea and Israel are "shit" right?
no after 70 years, and the jews and korea weren't nuked 2 times

I'm talking about Afghanistan and Iraq especially, they're worse now that they were with their respective leader

Yes.

I googled Arkhangelsk, it looks pretty comfy tbqh

>city ≠ federal subject
but he want's to compare some small oil city to Warsaw, both Moscow and St Petersburg are poorer

>Poland always enjoyed relatively a lot of freedom and liberty compared to other countries
>always
Hmmmm

STFU PAWEL GONJOME AND BEAT YOUR WIFE SOME MORE YOU PLUMBING EXPERT

>POLAND

It's imperial part of the city, rich and clean. Take a deeper look on raions where most of people live.

excepts for the time we were conquered by russkie shit of course

Russia is strangest country with most creepiest and shittiest people. Sorry Ivan

you was part of it [spoiler] and still [spoiler/]

hahaha fucking idiots