ITT: Countries you feel like would have been your buddies if history wouldn't have taken some wrong turn

ITT: Countries you feel like would have been your buddies if history wouldn't have taken some wrong turn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8H7fR4b8gMo
youtube.com/watch?v=K5lYXaVkA0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do Bulgarians understand Serbian? I saw some texts in both lanuages and they seem to be surprisingly distant.

Written 30%, spoken 40%

Obviously.

So not that much, that's what I thought, thanks.

Same

L

I'm a Scottish Catholic.

germany

I think we can be buddies now. C3
youtube.com/watch?v=8H7fR4b8gMo
Maybe in a century or two.

I am a Croat , but we are the same shits as Serbs.... so probably we would be bros with Serbs

We were even in a personal union at one point.

Then some shit happened. Then we deluged them once or twice. Then they got commie'd. Poland has had a hard life.

Turkey

lol

We hate each other because we are the same shits. To distinguish ourselves as fundamentally different from each other and thus justify our own existence.
Wish i had the gif of the scene i'm posting. It fits perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5lYXaVkA0U
Found the video.

You're both slavic speaking albanians

It is this very lack of understanding of the concept of nationality that makes me hate going to this board and regretting that i was born on this peninsula that God has forsaken some time in the 14th century with people like you.

can you take your turban off i cant recognize you ?

Come home albanian men

I personally have a much easier time reading Czech or Slovenian than Bulgarian actually. Not that Serbo-Croatian even is my first language but still.

wtf?

> Low tier bait
cmon Ahmet i dont really want to have a convo with you

>le Ahmed meme
>that flag

heh