I wanna get into death grips, how?

I wanna get into death grips, how?

Take a trip t0 The Money Store

>Anonymou
do it they'll start hacking your email and stuff and loving you and hating you at the same time all the time

Start with Mecoptera or Hooray for Boobies

Start on bottomless pit and skip the first 2 songs

AW SHIT I'M FEELING IT

with the first one like you would any artist

but the first two songs are the best songs there

Literally go chronologically

and reminder, NotM and GP are the best

Start with ICP and Limp Bizkit

You don't get into death grips
Death grips get into you
just let it in

But how papa, I've tried but theres so much I don't know where to start
Sometimes music is scary

u just gotta relax ur butthole and let it slide right in, you wont even know its there, now bit the pillow and learn to embrace

*glass breaks*

Isn't there an infographic for this kind of shit?

Probably, he should just go Money Store -> Jenny Death -> Bottomless pit imo

Pic related is their best release but from what I've observed it looks like you either love it or hate it.

Really it's just best to go chronologically, Exmilitary is their second best release and TMS is the most accessible. If you make it through those and still don't like them then give up imo.

>how
Maybe you could try listening to Death Grips, faggot. What are you, retarded?

Listen to No Love Deep Web. If you can handle that, then branch out

it's literally like playing the metal gear franchise. listen in order

yes

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I did TMS then Bottomless Pit then TPTB then Exmil and finally GP and found myself enjoying all of them. I'd recommend starting off with TMS and then just deciding where you wanna go after that.

Either start with TMS and then go to Exmilitary and go chronologically or just go chronologically from the beginning, it doesn't really matter

Oh, also NLDW is a good one to listen to earlier on too, I listened to it after all the others and found it a little lackluster, so its probably better to listen to it earlier on to enjoy it more

Ketamine and LSD

>>sshluup sshluup
>>smack smack

I'd say the best way to listen to a large amount of music in one sitting is to be occupied. Play some videogames or something

ok first you need to be about 11-16 years old

OP, go chronologically. Exmilitary scratches the surface of their style and each subsequent release goes a little bit deeper down the rabbit hole. Also, EXM, TMS, and NLDW are a trilogy (stated by the band) and starting with GP the band goes in an entirely different direction. Half the fun of DG is evolving with them, seeing how one step leads to another.

>listen to Death Grips on LSD
That's a bad trip boi

lmao

>being this new

FRANKIE SINATRA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

try listening to their music