I listening to a single Green Day song and hol-ey fuck I want to die, why does anyone like this freakshow?

I listening to a single Green Day song and hol-ey fuck I want to die, why does anyone like this freakshow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mg5Bp_Gzs0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nostalgia the guy's a notorious douche too

Just another fact which shows how better sum 41 is

no idea, people here try to justify their shit taste by saying "Dude this is classic middle school core how can you hate them"

They stood out from the pop-punk of the early 2000s by claiming their 90s music was actual straight up punk rock.

Doesn't make their early 2000s stuff any less terrible.

Their 90s stuff is okay I guess.

Aparently you like them enough to save a picture and start a thread about them.

The filename is fags as well so he could be gay

You listened to one song and determined you dont like a band. Automatic plebification.

Not saying I really like Green Day, but anyone who takes this seriously is a moron.

just look at them. how was this ever tolerated?

>listening to a single Green Day song
which one?

Their first five albums were great

Fact: There isn't a human being in the world who doesn't like "Hitchin' a Ride"
If you don't like it, you're not a human. Look down. You're probably a frog or something.

Fact: There isn't a human being in the world who doesn't like "Wake Me Up When September Ends (Kidz Bop Version)"
If you don't like it, you're not a human. Look down. You're probably a frog or something.

Their new song is actually pretty good.

No way this is true. I haven't seen anything they've done that's less than horrible since before 21st Century Breakdown

7th post, best post

What a stupid fucking excuse. Children and teenagers have the worst taste in everything. Why would you use that to try and justify it?

youtube.com/watch?v=mg5Bp_Gzs0s

Kinda sounds like American Idiot-era.

nostalgia

Not as bad as it could be, putting aside the fact that it's still a Green Day song in 2016

This reminds me of Tony Hawk's American Wasteland for some reason

Also: how have they not abandoned the same method of songwriting they've been using since they were in their 20s?

Garbage meme band

Right, I have nostalgia for shit, too. But I wouldn't go around using that to try and justify liking it. Nostalgia is bias. No one will take you seriously if that's your only reason.

>listening one single song
>lol the band is shite xD

why have ideas when you can be a pop punk band

Why though