I just started a new job and was wondering what music plays at yours because I was kinda impressed with mine

I just started a new job and was wondering what music plays at yours because I was kinda impressed with mine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VGZ6M6t4vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I work at Crate & Barrel and they play old disco and soul songs mixed with like I guess youo'd call it adult contemporary. and this: youtube.com/watch?v=3VGZ6M6t4vA

some of it i actually fuck with desu. but most is bad, and even tolerable stuff goes stale quick when you have the same playlist every day. one can only hear amy winehouse tell you that she cheated herself, just like she knew she would, so many times before it starts to hurt.

I'm a driver so I just listen to Boston radio stations all day.

There's a guy at my workplace who literally thinks he's Jim

I work at an Ice cream place, the people there only play the local pop channel so I get to hear like the same 20 popular songs on repeat all day long. Its so awful and sometimes they put on their own music through bluetooth and its just the same shit but through spotify

Radio shite and walking in memphis a lot for some reason

Top 40s usually. Whenever the boss is away I just put in on classic rock stations or news radio.

>Walgreens

I've heard that electric Justin Timberlake song, Rude, we found love in a topless place

I like electropop kinda stuff so I'm okay with it. Still rly mainstream

Wmmr everything that rocks

I often consider suicide

Literally the same 20 Christian rock songs on repeat. It's awful.

I'm yard duty at a school, so if PE's still going on usually top 40 pe stuff.

I'm also someone holding up a sign for a business and get to have headphones in while I do it, so whatever's on my phone.

Today was my first day at Chipotle and I heard some Unknown Mortal Orchestra and Ariel Pink come on

not too bad I guess

WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORKWORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WO

I never thought I'd like that song, I honestly don't mind it now. Both songs that repeat work over and over again.

>having a job

90's hardcore and sometimes david bowie. i work in a restaurant kitchen lol

Parasite.

We only play Alt Nation from SiriusXM and they play the same indie pop mindless bullshit on loop.

>once I was seven years old

Luv Letter by DJ Okawari over and over
I drive for a Chinese restaurant

do you love our lord jesus christ user

fuck are you me?
Waiter and dishwasher wbu

Who the f*ck listen to music at their jobs??????????
what kind of job its that???????

drop that trip right now oh my god

>I THANK GOD EVERY DAY

Drivers, people in retail, restaurants, most blue collar jobs.

Midnight in Moscow and Sukiyaki by Kenny Ball on repeat
I love it. The guys and I do the Charleston and shit sometimes after a closing shift. You guys gotta do delivery work for a Greek pizza place. It's the best

I work at an antique store with my grandma that sells records so basically Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and The Beatles and occasionally Swans

I run the factory, so I pick the music.

last time I worked was a volunteer gig at a charity shop where you could more or less put on anything from the cd rack in the shop. I remember putting on MPP and Mezzanine and nobody really seemed to mind

Right now I'm listening to Southern Culture on the Skids.
It's nice working in a metal shop, I can play literally whatever I want. One of the gundrill operators is listening to what sounds like Christian Death atm.

haha why don't

why don't they listen to metal music at your metal shop

the place I work at plays good 90s alt so I'm not hating

i work at a sub shop and i played that alien kids album in it's entirety. no one cared

someone post the seer jukebox thing

Holy shit yes.

why don't they listen to rock music at quarries