Pennis and Also Dicke and Balls: The Album

Pennis and Also Dicke and Balls: The Album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J--rO7FP16U)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't know what you mean but this is one of the greatest rap albums of all times. Or mixtape, whatever

Can someone explain me what's so good about this album? Yeah, the production's nice, but the lyrics are literally OF tier awful and Danny's voice is more annoying than fucking tinnitus, why would I want to listen to that for an hour?

I mean these lyrics are the shittiest thing I've ever heard.

>implying there's ever been any good lyrics in any song ever written in the history of man

music just isn't a good platform for language.

You CLEARLY never heard a Limp Bizkit song my friend.

back 2 reddit with you, friend :^)

I don't know if bait or not, but even if you believe in that, you should put some tought into your lyrics to not sound completely retarded in your music.

I don't write lyrics, but you are simply not into linguistics if you think there has ever been a single impressive lyrical addition to any song.

I bet you're loads of fun to be around.

I bet you're REALLY into music then :^)
Trap rap, pop rap, indie rock the list goes on...

Have you listened to the whole thing? It's pretty dark. Most of the first half of the album he's joking around about his drug use but in the second half he gets very serious. The album really gives a full picture of his lifestyle: the carefree fun followed by the sober reflection of how much he fucked up, with spouts of rage interspersed. The closer gives me chills (youtube.com/watch?v=J--rO7FP16U) Note that he was thirty when the mixtape came out, so the 'thirty-something black male' is how he sees himself in the future if this tape doesn't give him success

>Doesn't know the difference between a mixtape and an album

The whole album centers around this huge tonal shift in the lyrics. It's honestly pretty great, but I can understand why some of his lyrics make you uncomfortable

>I haven't listened to the entire thing but I already have an opinion on it

I get that the lyrics and some of his wacky voices can put you off at first. It happened to me on my first listen, same with Chance the Rapper. At first I was like is this nigga a cartoon or what but after the whole thing was over I was in love with it.
And the lyrics on the first song really hit harder after you listened to the entire tape, specially after the ending track

The greatest thing about this is how it feels like the last attempt. The last stroke of a dying man. Like fuck it man if I don't make it now I won't ever make it. And he fucking did it

>cuz if this shit don't work nigga I failed at life

some rap albums nowadays get released as """"mixtapes"""" even though they are albums so the guy might as well know the difference but it doesnt matter because the artists are fucking meme releasing their records

That really is what makes it so compelling. He ends the album saying that he takes drugs hoping that he'll OD, and it feels so hopeless, but at the same time knowing that he made it out of that is uplifting.

My favorite part of this album is the drum in every song. Any similar rap albums (no deathgrips pls) that use the drum this prolifically?

WE ABOUT TO CHINA FRIENDS

NO BOTTLES IN THE CLUB NIGGA, WE CHINA FRIENDS

I like the song that's about eating pussy