What the fuggggg?

What the fuggggg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tlE_MmLfkw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Ukrainian
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ukrainians girls come here, NOW.

If they are starving, why wouldn't anyone want to leave?
Is this news to anyone?

Ontario is rightful Ukrainian land.

>Ukraine
>Ukrainians
No such thing

>Ukie girls here

Where?

most of the Ukrainians and Poles who came here are from Galitzia or whatever it used to be called.

the Ukrainians generally have surnames that end in UK, like Spasiuk, Teresiuk etc

I iamgine near the border with Argentina, because the place with most Ukrainians here is our province of Misiones which borders Rio Grande and Santa Catarina.

>Literally nearly 1/30th of Canadians are Ukranian
This "Canada is Anglo" meme needs to stop.

Slavs are everywhere here. It's like every 4th or so girl in Montreal has a slavic last name. Probably fourth more common after English, French and Italian last names.

10% of our population is slavic

In my city of Brazil has monument to Ukrainian and Polish immigration. Many Slavs and Russians came here, a lot of people got their names from there '-'

At least in the south of the country

But i thought South Brazil was white?

There are more Slavs in Canada than in some Slavic countries lmao

South, mixed with poles, ruskies and Germans.

Arr rook same to me

an ukrainian-argentine accordeonist playing traditional music our northeast (more similar to Paraguay than Buenos Aires)

youtube.com/watch?v=-tlE_MmLfkw

The western provinces like Sask and Manitoba have tons of Ukrainians.

>Other cunts don't have their own slavic dialect

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Ukrainian

Step it up.

See

There are as many Poles outside Poland as there are in Poland

>35 000

>1 000 000

Seriously, GTFO of my country, slavs

>630k

That's a conservative figure tbqh. There must be over a million Poles here by now, not including people descended from Poles after WW2 and since.

>400 000

More Poles in Briden than in France?

Not sure how to react

HELP
E
L
P

western/prairies have plenty.

most aren't even "ukrainian" anymore since they came before WW1/WW2. funny thing is we interned them during ww1 for no fucking reason, they weren't even an enemy.

That's nothing, pal

Yes I am one of them.

AMA

>14 million

Fucking hell they're everywhere.

t. english-irish

>for no fucking reason

Reason was most of them immigrated from Galicia, which was under Austro-Hungarian rule at the time.

Still retarded though, they immigrated to Canada to escape Austro-Hungarian oppression.

MUH

>Less than 300 000
Sure.

HURRITAGE

Parana

How is it even possible?

Oh, c´mon , you´re catholic too. No fucking condoms.

Spain was very catholic, and for that very reason we had little population, in the average age more than 10-15% of the Spanish population served its life exclusively to God, and the rest of the population was limited by the ecclesiastical leaders, who Were based on the purity of the soul and all those shit, like not fucking before marriage, or the sin of having children out of wedlock.

my instant thought too

yuppie knobheads have been migrating to Spain for years

What? If we had less population it was because the terrain. You know, Spain is very mountainous so it means less arable land.

OUT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Argentina is in every list except Turkey

Hehe

My mom born in Ukraine and thanks to that I went to that beautiful country. It hasn't anything beautiful except women. I miss Ukraine...

>Chile
???
wtf i love chilli now

>Poland
>50k
oh boy times have changed

They complained when romania & bulgaria caused a migration crisis

Just wait till those guys get in the EU : d

>proud of heritage
>cuck

u retarded m8?

>UPA
>proud heritage
u wot?

>UPA
I don't know what that means

Paraná

>51000
more like a fucking million right now

Ukrainians have been immigrating here in particular since >100 years ago for whatever tf reason I have no clue. Learned in history class they got detained in WW1 for being Austrian citizens.

lol

>"My great-great grandfather visited Norway once. I'm really proud of my Scandinavian heritage."

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL