we all get robbed at gunpoint atleast once in life

seen it

Good thing you did not get shot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GH A GH A

>"What the fuck"
>See flag

Oh. Yup.

Brazil is like the bad end of USA

Not going to lie, I assumed you were Brazillian without checking your flag.

Hope you're ok, user.

Isn't that just normal over there?

very fucking bad, so hopeless
I feel you
Yeah, good thing, I guess
at least my cellphone was a fucked up moto g and I didn't have single cent on my wallet, but they have my ID now
More or less, I never got robbed before, but my entire family has, but it isn't thaaaat common, I asked for it though, fuck

Never think your fucking country is bad, famalams, never

Robbers and thiefs deserve to be shot

>inb4 some pacifist euro says self defense is bad

How images.

Didn't you have any anti-theft app? Like Cerberus or Prey?
Never got robbed but I have Prey sitting there in my app list for over an year now.

There's a New meme over here. People shot thieves on sight, survivors get shot again.

That's from a random liveleak video, a cop shot the robber down. Can't remember if he died or not.

Did they hit you?

Who the fuck is "we", Tyrone?

I can track it through android, but they turn the phone off and probably format it to sell it
no, just requested my things

>we

Come on, lads
We all know the entire Am*rican continent is a third world shithole

Do you live in the ghetto?

I've never been robbed in my life. It must be because those brown manlets are afraid of me (I'm 6'1").

I'm 6'2''

ain't no one cares about height when they're 2 niggas with a gun in a motorbike

23 years in Rio and not once was I robbed nor did I see a robbery.

Do you live in Sri Lanka?

Hallo, Mageynama shitposter, Mama Camety SHitposting.

such is life in shitholistan #123

Where do you live?

Heh, how's NEET life going?

Same desu
Rio stronk

I'm not stupid that's all.

Goiania

Well our indios are weaker and shorter and less reckless than your niggas, here robbers mostly target teenagers and women.

>I'm 6'2''
t. 5'10 manlet on heels

LOL
I didn't even know there were people living there unironically, much less muggers

>Do you live in Sri Lanka?
you think

>we

I don't live in the ghetto

Already did that

but it's fucked up, knowing someone has all of your data, just hope they tossed the wallet in the street

also blocked my card

Just go to your nearest police station and make a robbery report, man (B.O. in portuguese).

Let them know the thieves got your I.D. and all of that, so if they happen to do something with your shit on your behalf they are very likely to end up getting caught by the authorities because the police will have the robbery record on their system.

Did you already tell about the robbery to your parents or someone else close enough to you? I think all of them would advise you to do the same m8.

Sucks bro. I got jumped a few months ago by a group and guys which left me pretty badly. If they'd robbed me at knife point I'd happily conceded my few $100s worth of stuff - instead I had my teeth smashed as well and the deductible on my dental insurance was like $400, then forced to take a take sick leave from my job as a seller so I only get 80% of my salary.

sell it? who the fuck would buy it knowing the owner was probably robbed or maybe killed? it is like encouraging those guys.

That's fucked up. We're they Somalians?

>a nation of mestizo racemixed trash
>doesn't expect to get mugged

Brought it on yourselves, stupid monkeys

you probably never leave your home?

At least you didn't get robbed at gun point in Colombia. The outcome would've been different.

;_;

Probably not Somalians, but definitely from one of the MENA countries. During the altercation some of them were speaking Swedish without a very heavy accent which really pisses me off - because that means they probably grew up here.

heheh you sure showed me user!!! xD

>you handed over your belongings peacefully, yet you still got attacked.

Where the robbers Colombian?

do you mean they would still shoot you? why?

Thanks

25 and in Atlanta and never been robbed. fuck you gucchi mane

everyone lol, it's cheap
yeah I gotta be happy nigga didn't point the gun at me or beat me, could have been a lot worse

Doesn't some lad come out of the car and shoot him? Brazil is a whacky place.

yup

youtube.com/watch?v=ihESfcXkIY4

Yes, because they like to see the the dead bodies fall down to the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=t4IVkCohujg

lol? of course, the guy reacted, of course robbers shoot you

Well, that may have been the case that time, but they also kill people who doesn't oppose resistance just because they get annoyed over the pettiest things

youtube.com/watch?v=66CQfsK1Jfc

*people who don't

That video is a recording of an armed robbery at a supermarket in south Bogota.

jesus fuck

I feel so glad to be alive right now

shouldn't you be praying towards mecca right now?

>sell it? who the fuck would buy it knowing the owner was probably robbed or maybe killed? it is like encouraging those guys.

Stay safe friends
Can't have any of you lads getting hurt ok ;-;

get a gun and rob them back you pussy

I approve this, there are a lot of politicians left tho.

LMAO your height doesn't matter because El Salvadorians are the Niggers of South America

That fucker killed his accomplice accidentally when he tried to kill the cashier because he got annoyed at him, even if he wasn't resisting, then after realizing what have occurred, he got more annoyed and killed the cashier.

*had occurred

>El Salvador
>South America

>El Salvador
>South America

yeah this happens here too youtube.com/watch?v=x3kTxjTx56U next to where I live

also recently some woman got her neck open because the robber didn't like her shitty phone

But now I'm just glad i'm alive

hahaha the loser accidentally kills his amigo

then out of frustration he shoots the cashier

then takes off with nothing

what a fucking stupid monkey lol

this almost looks staged

Man at least our robbers have the decency of let you go alive if you give them what they want, I've seen some Liveleak videos from Brazil where the robbers first kill the dude and then they robe him (well, more like they robe his corpse, if you know what I mean).

Scary shit

only way to grind this mayhem to a halt is make guns legal and encourage people to open carry.

these banditos recalculate their odds of success when they see the other guy can blow his brain out as well.

In Mexico, if you shoot the robber you go to jail.

Thanks UN Human Rights!

Some Uber here shot 3 fucking guys and is at the risk of going to jail

I'm not 100% sure on all of the US laws about killing your robber but I know if someone breaks into your house and you shoot them in the back you're in trouble. Or if they're out in the yard you better drag them up on the porch or else "he was trying to get away" and you're fukked again

Dude what? I mean I have heard of people breaking into houses even in wealthy neighborhoods but that shit happens after the robbers study your routine. Not that many people rob at gunpoint if they are smart.
Indeed.

And this is why I keep telling people we need better geography classes in schools.

Making guns legal in third world countries is a very, very dangerous idea. I would trust a gun on a low middle class (an up) person, but poor people here just simply lack the responsibility for owning a gun and use it wisely.

how real is violence in the US? I remember watching so much pursuits on Universal Channel

if he's unarmed you can't do shit regardless, unless you can prove he was attempting to commit a felony (rape, murder, theft over 5k) otherwise you're going to fucking prison. depends on the state of course but for the most part if the robber isn't pointing a gun at you, you can't shoot him.

Oh man, that was horrible. Poor guy, he was at the wrong place at the wrong time

But those things are also common in this place.

Delinquents here also shoot or knife people when they don't like that people don't carry enough money with them, or their cellphones. There are plenty of history relating such incidents.

On the other hand, indeed, one should consider oneself fortunate to be unscratched or unharmed after a robbery.

I also got robbed once. The guy threatened me to shot me with a gun he had hidden with him if I didn't hand over all the articles of value I carried with me. I did that, instead of defying him to see if he carried a pawgun with him or not.

LMAO Central Americans sure as shit aren't Canadians or Americans so they're all the same shitty niggers

its mostly blacks killing black but it gets really high in some place. compton is basically thunderdome. theres places in los angeles where people won't leave their block for years on end, because of the way gang territory is set up.

Lmao stupid niggers didn't evolve more than having the ability to pull triggers

I feel like killing stays mostly tied to gang violence/domestic issues (people that know each other). You're waaay more likely to just get your car broken into than to get mugged/shot/stabbed/whatever. But I'm no crime expert

Home invasions seem more common than I would like, but they're mostly done when people aren't home. I want to believe that if someone broke into my house I wouldn't hesitate to splatter their guts (I want a shotgun to keep in my house for this reason), but who knows when you're actually faced with the situation...I just think people that break into homes are the lowest of the low.

Kill the Rich

Why they all end up at our borders? I don't need to know where a nigger is from to know that he/she is a nigger

I live in a "stand your ground" state (TN) so I wonder if it would be a different case here.

a home invasion is when you're home and the "invaders" are armed and they aren't common at all. you're 14.

yeah dude, our cunts are literal shitholes, we need to get out as soon as we can, fuck this

probably different but i don't think its easy to get away with no matter where you live.

It's not.

The supermarket owner where the events took place released the video to the media fearing that the incident would remain unpunished. He hoped that people who may have seen anything, or recognized the suspect, decided to denounce after seeing the footage.

This is the original news segment that first reported the incident.
youtube.com/watch?v=8_AJplIpfQk

It's called "You're the reporter"

People prefers to give those videos to the media because they fear that police won't release them or do anything

>tfw I'm probably older than you
Sorry for the improper terminology. Break-ins, I mean.
I'm just in a neighborhood watch group and people talk about their shit getting broken into alarmingly often

>gonna get a shotgun to splatter some guts
>scary men gunna get me in the house
nah, you're 14 m8.

> Heidiously old vid.

Guess this kid wants some (you)s.

???

Indeed

Happens here too and those who do it are niggers/mudslimes and etc. According to politicians is this a normal thing to happen in sweden, it's been part of sweden since ages and not fault of thirdworlders.