>free health care for life
>discounts on everything else

Fucking welfare queens.

>implying the us military never trained Flip islamist extremists in Mexico

whoever she met has seen footage and stays noided

Race war when?

God it's like brexit again with all these bullshit stories on social media

>things that never happened

You dumb fucks will fall for and about anything.

I could tell you I fucked all your mothers and you'd believe me.

Hilarious since the latter actually holds more truth than the first.

WTF!!!!! SHE'S A SOLDIER WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND SHE FIGHTS FOR YOUR FREEDOM!!! SHE DESERVES RESPECT!

she made that story up 146%

>I was standing in line for my free meal

Stopped reading. Troll harder.

File this one under "shit that never happened"

I really believe this story.

I'm gonna like and share it so I can feel good about the delusions I've conjured in my brain.

>Filipinos
>not the Puerto Ricans of the Pacific
>both enjoy freedom because they're literally spoils of war

Worse than any Mexican or even Chicano scum we have.

Story is fake but I know plenty of flips and borricua who feel the same. Hell, I know a piece of shit from Guam who thinks he's something special because his island was claimed by us.

Worthless island half niggers. the lot of them.

So do all those stuff like OP's image I read online actually happen or is it just SJWs being so butthurt they're making them up to make Trump supporters look bad?

I'm a Muslim trans-woman PoC and today I was literally held down by the entire university swimming team, composed of blond Republican frat boys, and raped for hours on end. When they finished, they said to me "we did this because we love Donald Trump and hate niggers and faggots".

n-notice me, fampai

same story happens to me every time a go to the pool

It's all bullshit. Mostly fake accounts. Master trolls. Possibly even from here.

It's so easy to get away with shit these days. It's worse than even when the internet (www) was in it's infancy (still is when you think about it), thanks to the majority of the world having internet access at their fingertips 24/7.

People are so fucking gullible they reap their own whirlwind. Fuck them for believing such stupid shit.

>live in the day and age where most live on their cell phones, phones where cameras and video recording are the norm, and not a single one of these lying fucking trolls can capture a single convincing thing? pfftt.....

She probably don't have money so
>say odd shit
>show up on local TV news
>get viral n shit
>get payed for good shit amount

She just needed that money

I can guarantee 99.9% is fake.

What is really happening, is a generation of useful idiots being organized and funded by leftist groups to go out and riot over hallucinations manifested by mainstream media and social media.

I'm told to go back to Mexico every day here on Sup Forums but I sure as hell don't make a Facebook post about it

Cry me a river, bitch

They're not getting paid dummy, they truly live on social media and have a difficult time realizing what is real and what is false. They literally live on their phones they're so fucking stupid.

I'm starting to give up hope. The trolls have won. People are so fucking dumb.

muh free meal

I'm sure the chair she holds down is a vital national security interest.

Only the guys who actually get into the line of fire deserve free meals and shit. Fuck the Fobbit ass POG ass desk jockeys who do this.

>Amerika

The useful idiots aren't. I should have specified.

The ones organizing them are. People like Shaun King aka Talcum X. They plan the shit out and get the useful idiots to join them.

Combat Veterans deserve some respect, not "oh please suck my dick and give me free meals for life" tier "respect", not even a simple handshake. Just the acknowledgement within yourself that they had some balls. Simple as that.

It wasn't until post-war Vietnam that veterans started getting all these benefits and free beers and meals wherever they went. It was because worthless hippies spat on our veterans who were drafted and had no choice but to fight or go to prison.

Now we got volunteers sitting behind a desk like the POGs and Fobbits that they are that feel they deserve the same benefits. Fuck those armchair babies.

the amount of people making stuff up after this is actually astonishing, it's a grasp for attention but people reporting they've been told "heil hitler" and being spat on etc, it's like the bicycles all over again

They don't realize they were the ones who gave Trump the upper hand throughout the election process. People see through their bullshit but think their social media accounts, with all their likes and subs, means the World itself, let alone this nation gives two fucks about what they have to say...

They're full of themselves, and full of shit, and literally 48+% of this nation sees right through it. More than enough. Not a majority, but still, more than enough to make me sleep comfortably knowing my country isn't 90+% retarded like I kept assuming throughout Obama's reign. Good enough for me, especially knowing that number will continue to grow.

Know what's liberals biggest problem? The loudest mouth is always the most annoying, right or wrong.

But when you back such topics and movements as homosexuality and "equal" (mind you, they want superiority, the changing of the guard if you will) opportunity, and allow them to be the most faggot filled flamboyant shit you've ever seen. Who do you think will side with them and take their movement seriously, let alone, give them respect as equals? Not even casual homos want them.

The Dems alienated themselves when they called the working class racists and sexists, among other retarded shit.

Republicans will literally reign for 8 years solid. It's up to the Dems and their retarded flock to come up with some new tactics to use, but I can tell you now, it's only going to backfire, just like this election.

>it's only going to backfire, just like this election.
What do you mean it backfired? Hillary won the popular Trump only got in through the Electoral college vote.
>It's up to the Dems and their retarded flock to come up with some new tactics to use,
Hillary lost because a solid portion of usual Democrat voters voted for 3rd parties. If Trump really is planning on repealing everything Obama's done in the next 4 years then it'll be different. The Democrats will probably unite again no matter how bad their cancer may be.

>What do you mean it backfired?
I already explained. Read again. Nevermind, don't. You're not from here, you have no idea how things work here.
>Trump only got in through the Electoral college vote.
And? That's how our country works. Problem with it? Change. Oh wait, you're not from here, fuck off.

I'm not even going to bother with the rest because you have no idea the mentality of our countrymen.

Not an argument fattie.

Why would I waste anymore time on some stupid shit cunt like yourself? I'm waiting for my own countrymen to chime in. Get back to giving abos house they can destroy and huff gas.

Fuck this stupid chink

Oh wow thanks for your service, good job killing brown kids with our tax money. Thank YOU SO MUCH

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SERVICE TO SOCIETY. WE REALLY NEEDED MORE DEAD BROWN CHILDREN IN A COUNTRY I DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT THAT ENDS IN -STAN

WOW GREAT WORK CHINK FUCK

INSTEAD OF BETTERING THE WORLD IN A TANGIBLE WAY, YOU KILL CHILDREN THEN WANT MORE RESPECT ON TOP OF THE HANDSOME SALARY STOLEN FROM ME IN THE FORM OF TAXATION.

I DONT REMEMBER VOTING TO KILL BROWNS, I DONT REMEMBER OPTING IN TO LET CHINKY TRANSGENDER LOOKING SEX SLAVES COME TO MY COUNTRY.

THE COUNTRY MY ANCESTORS FOUGHT FOR, SO THAT YOU COULD STEAL MY MONEY AND KILL BROWNIES WITH IT.

FUCK YOU STUPID FILIPINO APE

YOU BELONG IN THE GUTTER WITH THE REST OF THE TRASH,DISGUSTING FUCKING MONKEY

wtf is wrong with you man chill the fuck out

I think you forgot you left the caps key on

Nice shit that never happened bro.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

They will try their best to undo the results. Do not let them! You must kill, rape and mutilate every white American aged 20-35 you can catch. They are millennial progressives and Hillary supporters.

>THE COUNTRY MY ANCESTORS FOUGHT FOR
>MY ANCESTORS
Don't you mean : MUH

>this totally happened
>this overshadows the North Carolina RNC bombing, the Trump Cincinnati Rally mob attack, and ongoing riots
Honestly, even while they stab you they claim the real victimhood.

The Trump campaign played the electoral college game masterfully. He went around the rust belt and stole Hillary's blue collar support right from underneath her. If he gave a fuck about the popular vote he would have had to change his campaign tactics dramatically. Trump will have more electoral votes than GW Bush had in his 2004 reelction despite Bush winning the popular vote by three percent.

>Flips
>Chinks
Stupid leafers can't even into racial slurs

Always knew Kuwabara was soft. It's probably because he spent so much time in a household of only women.

>WE REALLY NEEDED MORE DEAD BROWN CHILDREN IN A COUNTRY I DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT
What's wrong with this? It's called preemptive strikes.

It's called a waste of taxpayer money.

This shithole can't even fix fucking potholes but they have money to kill brown kids

It's real. Don't listen to these faggots. A lot of people are emboldened by Trumps victory and are acting on their true feelings.

what happens when the governments start to just troll. like they could totally say tomorrow "russia fucking nuked texas" and convice a sizable portion of our country that all texans they speak to are actually russians pretending to be texans online.

Hey rabbi whatcha doin'?

Nothing kike. Weird how Trump calls his Jew buddy in Israel after his win though. But he's totally going to purge the Jew influence

>Average cost of a single 5.56 NATO round: 31 cents
>Average cost of 1ltr bitumen membrane: $20

That's a good dead brown kid per pot hole ratio.

50-50 chance of being real.