Apparently Koreans make up for 2-4% of population in this part of the world...

Apparently Koreans make up for 2-4% of population in this part of the world, which is higher in percentage than any other part of the world, only second to the home country itself. What do they do there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Tsoi
youtube.com/watch?v=iSEZ9rakoZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GdHoJGP7VNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stalin send there many Soviet Koreans previously living near Soviet-Korean border.

you're right they should go back to mercury where the ugly gooks belong

Lots of minorities were deported there during the USSR.

>Stalin send
sent, sorry

>2-4%
Doesn't go that far but yeah there's over a quarter of a million Koreans living in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, mainly due to and

Joseph Stalin, the most respected academician in the USSR, conducting his research, decided that Koreans should be resettled back to their ancestral home

>Koreans should be resettled back to their ancestral home
Koreans are Turani?

probably shitpost about japan

Paying 80es Russian rock

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Tsoi

There are like a million ethnic Koreans in the region according to the Koreans Wikipedia page. 650k in Kazakhstan alone.
I assume you see many Korean small businesses there, correct?

>mfw one of grad students in the lab of one of my friends (also grad student) was Korean Kazakh named 'Vladimir Kim'

It's correct

What's like living in kazakhstan pal?
Do you really get along with the russians or you pretend like you do just for everybody else to think everything's okay?

In some cases we get along. But sometimes some of them say unflattering words about us. There are a few boundaries between us. We can even communicate freely as we all are able to speak Russian

what about germans in kazakh? I heard koreans and germans are two large diasporas in kazakh

I heard a lot of them already moved to Germany. So, I think, only a few of them are in Kazakhstan currently

It's the same case as with Koreans, Stalin had anti-spy paranoia, so he tried to replace all potentially anti-Soviet populations, there are also many people from my region there.

Yes the German government had that repatriation program.

So basically central Asia is like the containment camp for anti soviet suspects? I feel bad for the natives

>I feel bad for the natives
And you're right in it.

One of the most unknown episode of Soviet famine in 30s is a famine in Kazakhstan, which killed appr. 40% of Kazakh population.

and you should also know how imperial japan was merciful to korea compared to ruskies as says

You shouldn't have started Sino-Japanese war to trigger the US to be involved in the area. If you guys stopped at Manchukuo, you guys would still have had Korea, Taiwan, and Karafuto

Liberate Uyghur and Tibet!!!!

Central Asia used to be Indo-Iranic, that place is a cross roads for all people desu

How ugly are the gooks there?
I know isolated from the South Korean plastic surgery clinics, they're usually broad pancake face monolid gooks. Tell us the truth, Boat.

Incorrect, many Kazakh-Germans call Karaganda home.

At least better than you

This t bh
Based kazakh bro

wonderful things

>Central Asia used to be Indo-Iranic
What?

Ugly gooks are animals
Ddong mogo
Sshibal ssekki kangaji

It seems to be true. Altaic hunnic tribes just assimilated Indo-Iranic ones. And remnants of Indo-Iranics had to adopt Turkic languages of invaders from wooded Baikal. So the population is almost mixed

For example, diverse Uighurs, I suppose(approximately):
Blue: descendants of newcomers
Red: descendants of Iranics
Yellow and Grey: some mixed

>Ugly gooks are animals

Still better than your mambets. At least gooks are somewhat similar to human beings.

Make more asian looking central asian cuties.

The one I know

Never happening.

When they come back to their home korea?

Scythians, Bactrians, Sogdians, m8.

Hell, modern Turkmenistan used to be the seat of Parthia.

Where do you think the names for Bukhara and Samaqand come from?

Vikitor Tsoi, Nelli Kim, Byung hwa Kim,Vikitor An. there are so many Korean-Russian.

they got exterminated, all iranian people got mixed with mongoloids

thanks i guess

Le video(Roma surrectum 2) representing saka-sarmatian units. Reminiscent me of the lost tribes

youtube.com/watch?v=iSEZ9rakoZQ

not until the politicians make some kind of repatriation policy in hopes of having stable population growth
so they are the only notable korean russians? most of them must be discriminated against still

youtube.com/watch?v=GdHoJGP7VNA

This woman is a korean ethnic russian national