Holy shit, is this a typical metal fan? [pic related]

Headbanging can actually give you brain damage

...Is that real? Holy fuck.

nope. i like metallica but theyre a total meme dude

I like the focus this man shows in his post. Very concise and to the point

>post
That's a fucking novel son

Metallica fans =/= metal fans

I felt myself getting fatter and older the more I read.

What's more amazing is that he expects another human being to read his comment

That guy in the comment sounds like a crystal meth enthusiast.

OP fell for it

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if OP made the comment himself just to troll us.

>thanks God, thus I'm an Athiest

C R I N G E

oh man I,friggen Love meth!
only snort it though
bad for your teeth

I enjoy Metallica. Thrash metal is my favorite.
Metallica, However, has been Dead to me for a very long time. I can't wait for James to buy the farm. let's end this shit show.

also OP I don't think,there is an 'average' or general definition of metalhead. pic unrelated

I read all that. It was a total waste of time.

:^)

just listen to pic related. pretty gud desu

It just sounded like fairly typical EDM to me. I really don't know what anyone sees in it. It's perfect for pills though

Yeah, lazy scum won't bother to read anything

yes

My fucking sides.

Anyway, I DON'T BELIEVE in flat Earth, hollow earth, ghosts, spirits, God (sorry, but I'm a scientist), lock Ness monster, Big foot,...and other nonsense. But I'm open minded for one "mystical" thing: UFO's. We're not alone (there are more stars in the Universe than specks of sands of all World beaches & deserts. It's impossible we're alone) & I personally saw it from distance of cca.2 kilometers (3 miles) and I saw it clearly. Clear night with no airports in 50 miles radius. I mentioned what I do for living. It's easy for me to see if it's a meteor, satellite, falling "star" (meteor), plane, Venus,...But its travel path was impossible. Making 90˙degree turn suddenly would mean 500 G of force on the pilot. Death for sure. Like you're 500x heavier. Then sudden stop after 2 sec.. Another 90 degree turn, then quick but insane acceleration just to stop 2 sec after again.Like it was "following" the cube like shape. And then it was gone North-East insanely fast. I was on my balcony & I had excellent view. I though for a moment to grab GSM, but then I thought: "better to see it all. On the Internet I'll be ridiculed. Fuck GSM, this is incredibly "deep experience!" It was completely silent (I live in small city. 50.000 only), it glowed yellow, but I could saw the ship, I guess. Oval-flat with a dome, but not circular dome. More like assembled by many little multiple block-like "glasses". Even now, describing it, makes me happy & proud. Proud to be honored to see such a thing. Really deep & everlasting experience.

>Pic
Literally worst band I've ever heard

fpbp

that's a Metallica fan, they're special little creatures.

I'd rather wear a Fuck Me Jesus shirt than a Metallica shirt in public because of twats like this

Black metal comments are even worse desu

>Soundtrack to defend white Europe against the Muslim invaders! Long live Odin!

Tfw this thread reminds me of my teenage years,was 12-13, listening to metal, and playing wow :)